In Vengeance of Debt

Chaos ensures in the Yoshiwara District. People run away from the battle with Makio and Suma evacuating people. As they help the civilians escape to safety, Makio spots Tanjiro.

Makio: Hey, demon slayer! Over here!

Tanjiro spots them and runs over to them.

Tanjiro Makio? Suma?

They both nod answering him.

Tanjiro: It's good to see that you're both safe!

Suma: Is that girl on your back alright?

She ask looking at Nezuko's condition.

Tanjiro: She went through a lot emotionally. She lost and fell into her anger.

Suma: Falling into anger!? The demon is so despicable!

Makio then pulls on her cheek.

Makio: Will you pipe down!? We can't have any more panic!

Tanjiro: I know you both have much o handle, but can you please keep my sister safe?

After a moment of hesitation, Makio spoke.

Makio: Set her safe in the wall here. Once we cleared out the entire district, we'll keep her safe.

Tanjiro: Thank you both so much.

He said as he bowed. He rested Nezuko along the wall and ran back to where his comrades were at.

Tanjiro: (I can still fight. I won't run away. I'll ensure that they'll be defeated. I have to hurry back. For a moment I smelled poison!)

Tengen, Inosuke, Sasaki, and Genya were face to face with Kamitome, Jake, and a new demon Karito.

Karito: You have a lot of nerves flaunting your cocky attitude, amazing looks, and your three wives. You're different than the other Hashira that dies against us. I can tell that you were born special. Blessed with amazing talents. I'm extremely jealous, that I want to slaughter you as soon as possible!

Tengen: What makes you think I even have talent? You have a pretty close outlook on life if that's what you think. But the fact that you've been in Yoshiwara for hundreds of years, I believe that you have an ignorant view of the world. Japan's a big country, teeming with incredible people. I happen to know some, like men with mysterious strength that are enigmas, some who can pick up a weapon, becoming a Hashira after two months. So, you say I'm a chosen? Bullshit! You don't know how much I've lost over the years! What anyone in the demon slayer corps have! Especially these people right beside me!

He pointed to Genya, Inouske, and Sasaki, who for some reason has Karito shocked.

Karito: No. No way! Why isn't that mohawk dead yet!? My scythe is dosed with poison flames, but for some reason, scar boy's fighting the effect! Why aren't you dead!?

Genya: How about I tell you my secret, after you tell me yours.

He said breathing heavily.

Jake: Wait. Now I get it! The poison is working! You're just fighting it with everything you got. I almost thought that you were immune to it!

Genya: Then how come I'm at top condition!? Your poison's useless. I've been through much to get where I am! Even went through the Insect Hashira's experiments! I feel I can fight you without fearing for my life!

He pulled out his marksman pistol and fired at the demon couple and Jake.

Genya: (Nichirin bullets. Specially forged for me. I have incredible accuracy. But it wasn't enough for me back then. I won't make the same mistake twice!)