Fighting Flashy

Racing through the Kirimise section of Yoshiwara, Tengen races towards Hiatsuru who was last seen in said area. He swiftly moves throughm checking house after house, until he finds his wife bounded by the same black hair behind the disappearances.

Tengen: Hinatsuru!

He cuts her free and gives her an antidote seeing how she looked very ill.

Hinatsuru: Forgive me Lord Tengen.

Tengen: Just breathe slowly. And then tell me everything that you know.

Hinatsuru: The Oran Warabihime, was truly a demon. But by the time I learned of her true colors, she began to view me as suspicious and kept a close eye on me. I couldn't find a chance to send my messaged. So, I was forced to drink the poison to fake my illness, that way I could escape the Kyogoku house. But Warabihime stopped me, giving me an Obi, that was a spy. So I, had to keep taking poison, because I could be finished instantly. Lord Tengen don't worry about me. Please go. I'm sure you heard that massive sound. That demon's on a rampage.

Tengen: Are you truly alright?

Hinatsuru: Yes. I apologize for my failure.

Tengen: I'm sorry, but I'm staying here until you can stand on your feet again. Once the antidote takes effect, leave Yoshiwara. Understand?

Hinatsuru: But what about the demon? It has Makio and Suma hostage.

Tengen: I didn't come alone.

Hinatsuru: Not just him. But I also brought along two fellow Hashira. But Zenitsu cares about you three. He and my comrades will save them.

He hold Hinatsuru close as tears appear from her eyes.

Hinatsuru: Lord Tengen!

(Entertainment District)

Zenitsu, Gyutaro, and Raito zooms through the district using his hearing to feel everything around him.

Raito: Where are we going?

Zenitsu: Someone's fighting! But I don't know where, we need to move fast!

??: Zenitsu! Gyutaro! Raito! Over here!

They turn to see Zenko in the middle of the district.

Zenitsu: Zenko?

Zenko: The fight is happening down here! I can hear noises in a large cavern down here. But the entrance are narrow that someone with flexibility or a small child could enter.

Gyutaro: Really now? At least we know where it is. The question is how do we get in? If we use the entrance everyone will be dead by the time we get in.

Zenitsu: I have an idea. But I need everyone to stand back.

Wasting no time, he leaps high in the air dropping small explosives in a straight line above him.

Synchronized Breathing Style 

Winter Breathing and Sound Breathing, 2nd Form: 

Flashy Blizzard Cannon

Zenitsu slashes the first bead creating a chain reaction of explosives and a snow storm.

At the Tokito house, Kamitome feels the tremor as she faces Tanjiro.

Kamitome: That was a loud sound. Just how many demon slayers are out here child!? I am to assume there are fifteen of you including the six spies?

Tanjiro: I will never tell!