The Sword of the Horizon

Tanjiro could not believe it. What stood before him was Yoriichi Tsugikuni's sword completely polished clean.

??: Use it!

Tanjiro looks to where the blade was hurled, and the voice was heard. The individuals was revealed to be a tired Zohakuten.

Zohakuten: Tanjiro, take that sword and go!

He's then suddenly chocked by an angry Hotaru.

Hotaru: Give it back! Are you out of your mind?! Touch it and I'll kill you! I only honed it up to the first stage! It's not done! 

Zohakuten: Tanjiro! Daybreaks coming! Don't let him escape!

Hotaru: I should kill you!

He yells at Zohakuten. He then punches the Forest Hashira.

Zohakuten: Ouch! That hurts!

Without hesitation, Tanjiro takes the blade.

Tanjiro: (Zohakuten! Thank you!)

Zohakuten: We're counting on you... Tanjiro.

Kotetsu: Ahh! Mr. Haganezuka really did kill him!

He acuses.

Kozo: He's not dead! He's probably lost consciousness due to the poison!

Zohakuten: (Take it... Tanjiro. Everyone's hopes are in that sword.)

Dancing Waltz Flash

Tanjiro blitzes at Kishi at top speed and catches up to the fleeing demon his body after making contact with his neck decapitating him

Tanjiro blitzes at Kishi at top speed and catches up to the fleeing demon his body after making contact with his neck decapitating him. Catching his breath, Tanjiro then turned around to check on Nezuko who still had the broken leg.

Tanjiro: It's alright Nezuko. The fight's over. We can rest now.

However to his shock, she tries to get up despite the major injury.

Tanjiro: Nezuko stop! Don't push yourself.

Nezuko: I can't! The fight's not over!

Tanjiro: If you keep moving on that leg, it could be injured permanetly!

Nezuko: You... don't understand!

Tanjiro then hugs her hoping to keep her from moving.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, just calm down damnit!

Nezuko: Tanjiro, just.... turn around!!!

She points behind him showing him what concerned her and even he is in shock. 

??: Run! Run!

Despite its complete beheading, Kishi's body continues to pursue the swordsmiths.

??: It's not dead! Even though it's been beheaded!