A Family Reunion

Tanjiro was able to show his resolve to the Hashira and the Oyakata, Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

Kagaya: What happened?

??: Tanjiro is standing. How Sanemi was treating him, and Hanami and Zohakuten's words on how they looked down on him, gave Tanjiro the strength to stand back on his own two feet, even with the injuries he sustained.

Kagaya: Well, that's indeed the resolve of Tanjiro Kamado.

Sanemi, Zohakuten, Amata, and Yune were shocked by how a few words were able to show how much he speaks of him.

Mitsuri: His words, his determination! He's indeed a powerful person.

She says astonished.

Tengen slowly formed a smile.

Tengen: Well, his speech was super flashy.

Kagaya: Tanjiro, despite your motivational speech, there will be others who can't accept a Sun Breather. So, from here on out, you are to prove them that you can save lives with this forgotten power.

Tanjiro: Y-yes Oyakata!

Kagaya: You have indeed shown these twenty four Hashira your strength, but not all. If you can show this to the Flame and Destruction Hashira, and defeat the Twelve Kizuki, then it'll be enough for me to make you the Sun Hashira. It will give you acknowledgement from everyone.

Tanjiro: YES OYAKATA!! I PROMISE O PUT AN END TO MUZAN KIBUTSUJI AND THE TWELVE KIZUKI WITHOUT FAILURE!!

Kagaya: I can understand your determination, but for now, just start with one Twelve Kizuki instead of the demon king.

Tanjiro's face turned red feeling embarrassed.

Tanjiro: Yes Oyakata.

Half the Hashira try to hold in their laughter with Mitsuri, Kaoru, Shinoe, and Shinobu failing. 

Kagaya: The Hashira are indeed the most powerful of the demon slayer corps. They've earned the title by defying death through hellish training and returning through the painful injuries. They were even able to defeat previous Kizuki level demons. They are to be respected and treated as superiors. If you treat them as such, then they will do the same to you.

Tanjiro: Of course, Oyakata.

Kagaya: That includes you four, Sanemi, Zohakuten, Amata, and Yune. You must refrain from harassing those below you.

Sanemi/Zohakuten/Amata/Yune: Of course, Oyakata.

Kagaya: And now, the evaluation of Tanjiro Kamado is over. You may step down. For we can now truly begin the Hashira meeting.

Shinobu: So then, I shall allow Tanjiro sanctuary at my estate.

Tanjiro was very confused.

Kagaya: How come?

Shinoe: Remember that little project me and Shinobu were working on these past two years?

That was when he realized.

Kagaya: I see. Very well. I will allow you to put Tanjiro under your care.

That was the signal for the Kakushi to grab Tanjiro to take him away, but the scar head was resisting.

Tanjiro: Wait at least let me headbutt the scarred guy for stabbing me! Just one time, and I'll leave!

But then suddenly he felt three pebbles hit his head, knocking him down. It was Zohakuten who flung them.

Zohakuten: You're not allowed to interrupt the Oyakata.

He then grabbed another pebble and flicked it at Sanemi.