Slayers of the Sun and Moon

Tanjiro was facing two demons. Vasslex with spider legs and threads that can pierce through just about anything and the spider daughter. Vasslex was furious at Tanjiro for what he said.

Vasslex: I will make sure that you suffer a painful death for what you said. But if you refine your words, I will give you a quick and painless death.

Tanjiro: I will not take my words back! What I said was completely true! If anything, you are in the wrong!!

Ticked off by his words, Vasslex sends his spider legs increasing by length at Tanjiro attacking him.

Sun Breathing, 12th Form: 

Flame Dance

Tanjiro tries to cut through the legs to reach the demon, only to result the leg cutting the blade clean off and slashes his face

Tanjiro tries to cut through the legs to reach the demon, only to result the leg cutting the blade clean off and slashes his face. Tanjiro was shocked. Vasslex was completely different from the father spider. His legs are as strong as steel, like he was wearing lower half armor. He was inexperienced to handle a Nichirin Blade.

Vasslex: I tried to be nice, but in the end it looks like I have no choice. Now die.

He said coldly.

He sends multiple spider leg slashes at Tanjiro with the intention of making him suffer. But something got in the way or someone. Tanjiro was in shock to see that Nezuko shielded him from the assault while Vasslex was surprised.

Tanjiro: N-NEZUKO!!!!

He grabbed his sister and retreated behind the bushes.

Nezuko: Are you ok Tanjiro?

She asked in pain.

Tanjiro: I should be the one asking you that. You always tried to take care of me Nezuko.

Vasslex raised his finger pointing towards the two. And somewhere in the bushes behind Vasslex, Muichiro readies his blade getting ready to strike, but stops when he hears Vasslex talking.

Vasslex: Is she your sister?

Muichiro: (What is this guy up to? Whatever it is he better not lay a finger on her.)

Tanjiro: So, what if she is?!

He asked angrily.

Vasslex: His sister is a demon slayer next to him. She protected him from my slashes. That's how much she truly cares about him. These genuine bonds!! I must have them!!!

??: Wait! Vasslex please! I'm your big sister! You can't throw me away like this!

The spider girl said.

Vasslex: OF COURSE I CAN!!!

He violently severed the daughter's head off.

Vasslex: All of you have failed your roles, which allows me to toss you aside as I please.