Human and Demon Emotions

As everyone rescues her victims, Tanjiro continues to fight off Kamitome and her hair attacks.

Kamitome: I'd admire your spirit to fight for others, but an ugly piece of trash like you, needs to learn their place in the world!

She launches her hair at Tanjiro who defended himself unaware that she lunges herself at him striking her claws at him. As they continue to clash, Jake lands towards his master.

Jake: Master. 

Kamitome: What is it Jake?

Jake: Another Hashira showed up along with three more slayers.

Kamitome: ...How magnificent. Jake you know what to do.

Following his master's orders he merged with Kamitome's body, causing Tanjiro to attack her while she is distracted. Kamitome than suddenly disappeared onto the roof.

Kamitome: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! So, there are more demon slayers here and at Hashira level too! Lord Muzan, I will make you proud tonight!

She began surging with power returning her true power. Her hair also turns ruby red while hands formed on her hair and using the large hand from her hairs to stand and she has scaly skin.

Tanjiro: (Her power grew completely! That smell's so horrible! It's burning my entire throat! I wonder if Zenitsu, Inosuke, Zenko, and everyone else are alright

Tanjiro: (Her power grew completely! That smell's so horrible! It's burning my entire throat! I wonder if Zenitsu, Inosuke, Zenko, and everyone else are alright. Nezuko should be getting back soon so, I should keep on-)

??: Will you guys shut the hell up!?

Tanjiro snapped out of his thoughts and looked behind him to see people hearing the fight.

Tanjiro: (Damnit! There are bystanders out here!)

??: People here are trying to sleep! So, don't fight in front of our homes!

Tanjiro: Stop! Don't take another step closer!

??: I should report you both to the authorities!

Kamitome: Yo need to shut your mouth and die.

She said coldly.

Blood Demon Art: 

Shredding Hair Slash

Kamitome unleashes her hair hands slashing the ground and buildings. Tanjiro is caught in the attack and gets cut through his shoulder, while the man loses his hand. The building begins to crumble slaughtering many people. Panic begins to ensure. People get frightened seeing mauled people's corpses. Some in shock and disbelief that their loved ones died. Feeling satisfied, Kamitome walks away.

Kamitome: Pathetic. I'm going to spend some of this real strength.

Tanjiro: Stop! You will not walk away from this!