Siblings of Thunder

With the mission finished, another begins. After the events in the Asakusa district, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro and their new allies Yahaba and Susamaru were on their way to their next destination, while being annoyed by their crow shouting the direction.

??: SOUTH-EAST! YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT IS TO THE SOUTH-EAST!

Tanjiro: We got it! We got it! But can you please quiet down a little bit please?

??: ALSO, YOU WILL BE JOINING UP WITH SIX TSUGUKOS AND ANOTHER SLAYER FOR THIS MISSION!

As the group try to block the crow's constant shouting, they hear shouting.

??: HUH?! HOW DARE YOU! DAMN BRAT!

Nezuko: What on earth is that?!

They look over to see a muscular young man of average height who has short, spiky black hair, with two thick strands framing his face, and a pair of dull, cold turquoise eyes framed by thick, arched eyebrows. He has an unfriendly face, that is always set in a semi-permanent snarl. He wears a black kimono with a white collar, worn loosely to expose his chest and his signature magatama-necklaces around his neck. He wore the Corps' standard uniform consisting of a black gakuran-like jacket, a pair of equally black tattsuke-hakama pants held up by a white belt, tucked into white kyahan wrapped around his ankles, and a pair of tabi socks and zori.

 He wore the Corps' standard uniform consisting of a black gakuran-like jacket, a pair of equally black tattsuke-hakama pants held up by a white belt, tucked into white kyahan wrapped around his ankles, and a pair of tabi socks and zori

A girl of average height with fair skin and downward-sloped, worried-looking eyes that fade from soft brown to gold and golden, forked eyebrows that sharply fade into a warm orange color. She has long yellow hair tied into two braids, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange color, that falls in front of her face in uneven bangs, loosely resembling a bowl cut. She wears a paler brown version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, which consists of a dark brown gakuran jacket, a white belt around her waist and hakama pants that extend, as well as her signature white-triangle patterned, yellow and orange gradient haori. As well as this, she also sports a pair of Kyahan, tied at the front in three white bows, with the same pattern as her haori, pale brown tabi socks and white-laced zori.

 As well as this, she also sports a pair of Kyahan, tied at the front in three white bows, with the same pattern as her haori, pale brown tabi socks and white-laced zori