Th Calm before the Storm

Kagaya: So, you say that you went to deliver a letter, and found he committed seppuku?

He was bedridden due to his condition worsening and was speaking to Chuntaro a week after the emergency meeting. The little sparrow nodded.

Kagaya: Does Zenitsu, Zenko, Kaigaku, and Hunter know?

Chuntaro hung his head down answering the question.

Kagaya: I see. Well, there have been a large amount of disappearances in Kyoto. I believe that the traitor may well be responsible. We'll have them take part in the mission. Now go. Relay the message.

Chuntaro flies back to the Butterfly Mansion as Kagaya turns his attention to his own crow.

Kagaya: Send word to all the Hashira, including the three retired ones.

??: Of course.

It flew off, as Kiriya enters the room.

Kagaya: What is it my son?

Kiriya: A storm's approaching father.

Kagaya: Is that so? *cough* Then... this is... a dark day.

Through the rumbling clouds of thunder, the Kasugai Crows deliver the dark message.

Outside a food stand Mitusri was enjoying her lunch when her crow arrived informing her of the news. She was shocked.

Mitsuri: Why?! Why would someone do this?!

Doma's crow flew right beside him and his family.

Doma: A demon slayer... became a demon out of his own will?

He said trying to maintain his anger.

Kotoha: Who would do something so horrible?

Sasaki: A backstabbing rat that's who!

Gyutaro: Zenko.

Ume: Kaigaku.

They said worried.

Gyokko was angry that he smashed his vase.

Gyokko: Once I get my hands on this traitor... I'll make him suffer.

Tamiko and Yuki's crow flew right beside them and were confused.

Tamiko: A demon slayer...

Yuki: Became a demon out of his own choice?

Zohakuten was filled with hatred.

Zohakuten: Once find this traitor... He will feel my wrath.

Yune was angry.

Yune: Those who turn into a demon freely, shouldn't receive any mercy!

Hakuji gritted his teeth and destroyed the training dummy furiously with his fist with his wife Koyuki watching.

Koyuki: Hakuji. What's wrong?

Hakuji: A demon slayer became a demon willingly.

Koyuki: What?!

Hakuji: And once I find demons like him. I'll destroy every bone in their bodies with my bare hands!

Sanemi was far furious.

Sanemi: I'll slaughter every demon in this world! Especially the traitors!