The Clear Power Forest

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Kaigaku, Yahaba, and Genya now joined by Mitsuri continue to fight against Kishi and Nikushimi, Zohakuten, Yuki, Suzume, Yui, Nobara, and Susamaru are having trouble fighting Fukitoko. Zohakuten is now trapped in a watery pot with Suzume trying effortlessly to breakthrough the Water Blood Demon Art.

Fukitoko: Ha-ha-ha-ha! Is it excruciating? It must be excruciating! Not only are you unable to unleash your precious breathing techniques, but you'll soon be drawing your last breath in there, too!

Refusing to give him the satisfaction, Zohakuten gives him a stoic face.

Fukitoko: That fake stoic look on your face... how very sublime it is! My creative juices are simply gushing looking upon it! Don't get me wrong I love to stick around a little longer and watch as you meet your pathetic end... but I think it's best that I look inside this shack you were so key on entering. I'm trembling with excitement to find out what's inside that you failed to protect. Ha-ha-ha!

Zohakuten starts to lose his composure and tries even harder to escape the water prison, while Yuki and the demon slayers felt conflicted on either stopping the Upper Rank or save their fellow friend/senior.

Zohakuten: (With the air left inside of my lungs... I should be able to manage one more attack!)

Forest Breathing, 1st Form: 

Piercing Pine

Zohakuten tries using a breathing technique, but it was all for nothing. Fukitoko's prison technique was too powerful.

Zohakuten: (Not even that was able to break through it. It's no wonder, given how badly chipped these axes are.)

He starts to come with his fate.

Zohakuten: (It's futile. It's over. I can only hope that help is on the way. Sorry Oyakata... but I'm going to die... at the very least, four more Hashira should be sent as reinforces.)

??: What makes you think you'll die?

Zohakuten then sees the visage of the older boy that looked like him standing in front of him.

He was a tall young man with a lean muscular build, shoulder-length spiky hair with a blueish tinge, and narrow, deep blue eyes. He wears a navy blue kimono with white lines running through various areas of the clothing and rope-like accessories tied around his shoulders. He also wears hakama pants and a pair of zori.

??: What makes you think you'll die? After all nobody knows what the future holds, right?

Suddenly the pupils in Zohakuten's eyes start to come back.

Zohakuten: (Hold on? Who is that? Why does he look like me?)

In the shed Kozo stands in front of the Upper Rank holding a knife acting as defense.