The Battle of Insults

The battle of the Swordsmith Village has been nothing but destruction and carnage. From an Upper Ranks who could divide himself through emotions to a demon who fixated on art. The very demon Fukitoko is confronted by the Forest, Mist, and Fish Hashira with Zohakuten, with the Forest Hashira awakening a mark on his face, as well as Suzume Torakari, Yui Oyazaki, Susamaru Asheira, and Nobara Hanhaki who returned to the battle with Suzume slightly recovered from the stab wound. Kozo watches from behind and Hotaru continues to sharpening Tanjiro's sword.

Kozo: L-Lord Hantengu, Lady Ito!

Zohakuten: Are you able to fight, Suzume?

Suzume: I'm not losing any blood. So, yeah. I'm ready to go.

Fukitoko: Don't underestimate me, you damn brats!

Zohakuten: Hey, we're not underestimating you. We're merely stating a fact. Getting beheaded by one of us is enviable at this point. After all... for whatever reason, I'm really in the zone right now. I wonder why. 

Fukitoko: How dare you speak to me so disrespectfully, you miserable brat! As if someone who's only lived a decade could ever hoped to behead me!

Yuki: We may be young, but I despise everything about you, so I'm sure I'll find a way... from the way you look and talk... everything about you is creepy.

Fukitoko: You all simply can't appreciate my beauty, my grace... nor my elegance... because an idiot like you is too uneducated and poor to comprehend! The same way a dune beetle couldn't read a book if its life depended on it!

Nobara: Now that you mention it you do sort of look like a dung beetle.

Fukitoko: You're the dung beetle, damnit! Look at you with your short limbs and those small pathetic weapons! You couldn't reach my neck even if you tired!

Yuki: Strange, if I'm not mistaken I did earlier. And unless I'm blind your limbs are shorter than ours. 

Zohakuten: Oh, wait. I get it now you were just thinking out loud about yourself. I'm sorry I interrupted. 

Fukitoko: Ha, ha! My, what a childish insult! Don't tell me that would be enough to fluster me. I can see now, how desperate you are to win! What a sad sight to look upon! 

He then diverts to Gyokko to his his vase.

Gyokko: Hmm...

Fukitoko: What's wrong Hashira? You haven't said single word since you got here.

Gyokko: It's really bugging me. That odd vase of yours why is it misshapen? It's not symmetrical unlike mine. What a sad sight to look upon. And that's a lot coming from me.

And that was the straw that snapped. Fukitoko was bulging veins that they were bleeding.

Fukitoko: HOW DARE YOU CRITQUE MY ART WITH THOSE ROTTEN EYEBALLS OF YOURS!! MY VASE IS PERFECT!! AND CERTAINLY NOT MISHAPEN!!

He then formed ten pots.

Blood Demon Art: 

Ten Thousand Gliding Slime Fish