Fight to the Death Part 3

A heavy part of the city that Muzan Kibutsuji resided in was destroyed. Part of it was shattered by Dokeshi's ice attack and another part was torn through as if eleven people were fighting with their lives on the line. And in the middle of it all, Tanjiro, Muichiro, Zenko, Zenitsu, Hunter, Kaigaku, Raito, Enmu, Ace, and Hakuji stood firm in front of Ketsu the final Upper Rank all while taking injuries that brought them to the brink of death. Behind them are Nezuko, Yuichiro, Rui, Ume, Inosuke, Genya, Kanao, Mukago, Nobara, Mizu, and Mizuki who are still tired from the battle against Dokeshi. The ten swordsmen continue to catch their breath as Ketsu stood there staring at them with a disappointed look.

Nezuko: Muichiro.

Ume: Kaigaku.

Kanao: Zenitsu.

Mizu: Raito.

Mizuki: Hunter.

Ketsu: Now, do you understand the difference in our strengths? No matter what abilities you unlock, no matter how many times you strike me, victory is only an illusion. Those slashes and strikes you inflicted on me are gone.

The open wounds on Ketsu closed up instantly.

Ketsu: You all on the other hand... Tanjiro has a smashed right eye. Zenitsu, Zenko, Kaigaku, and Hunter, fractured ribs interfering with their breathing. And Muichiro, Raito, Enmu, Ace, and Hakuji, organs destroyed. All are beyond repair. If you were demons like me, they would be nothing but scratches that will regenerate in the blink of an eye. This is proof... that humans can never overcome a demon.

Kanao struggles to even more as she wants to intervene.

Kanao: (I don't want this! I really want to help. But my body's too stiff from the fight with Dokeshi. All of this... my wounds... my strength... and the Equioctial Vermillion Eye took a heavy toll on me and Ume. Please, anyone. Don't take them away from us.)

Tanjiro: (We tried everything. But somehow, we can't defeat him. Is there nothing we can use against him?)

In that moment, he sees Yoriichi's soul standing in front of him.

Tanjiro: (Yoriichi? How?)

Yoriichi says nothing but then Tanjiro began to receive information that he never thought was possible. It was the same somehow Muichiro, Zenko, Zenitsu, Kaigaku, Hunter, Raito, Enmu, Ace, and Hakuji and then all ten of them stopped catching their breaths. And then, taking them all by surprise, the ten demon slayers were engulfed by visible auras. Tanjiro with the sun, Muichiro with the moon, Zenitsu with winter, Kaigaku and Zenko with Thunder, Hunter with blood, Raito with stars, Enmu with dreams, Ace with flames, and Hakuji with destruction.

Ketsu: So, this how it is then, huh?

Zenitsu: We... we shall ensure our battle is finished!

He roared.

Zenitsu: Even at the cost of our lives, you won't take any more lives!

Zenko: (We must damage him as much as we can before he can recover. We have to be in sync for this to work.)

Thunder Breathing: Esoteric Arts

Sun Breathing: Kamado Style

Moon Breathing: Darkness Style

Winter Breathing: Buster Stance

Thunder Breathing: War Style