Rehabilitation Training

The butterfly estate was more than a home for the Insect and Butterfly Hashira, it was also a special medical home for the hunters who were incredibly injured from missions. Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado received many cuts and bruises across their bodies. Muichiro also had cuts across his body. Zenitsu's arms and legs were shrunken from the spider bite. Kaigaku had a critical scar on his face. Zenko, Yuichiro, Yahaba, Susamaru, Hunter, and Raito were the ones who were mostly fine. Mizu was going through a depression. But she, Inosuke, and Ume were resting at a different estate. While Zenitsu had his own personal room. Kaigaku, Zenko, Hunter, Susamaru, Yahaba, and Raito were resting in their normal rooms. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Yuichiro were living next door living at the Sun Mansion where their family was staying for two whole years.

It was the following morning and the Kamado family were having breakfast with the Tokito brothers.

Tanjiro: So, this is where you all were staying when Mr. Tomioka escorted you?

Kie: Yes. And as we begin to live here, we feel to show our gratitude by helping the recovering swordsman.

Takeo: I mostly help Ms. Kanzaki with most of the chores around the estate. She may look mean, but it's to show how much she cares about everyone.

Hanako: Shigeru and I help to warm up the hot springs!

Muichiro: There's a hot spring?

Shigeru: Yeah! It's for people who are completely stabilized to feel relaxed before heading back out for their missions.

Kie: And little Rokuta helps by bringing food to the patients. Isn't that, right?

The youngest one nodded and blushes a little.

Kie: Well, I think you four should go find your friends. Ms. Kocho has something planned for you four.

Nezuko/Tanjiro: Of course mother.

They got up and went down the hall to the room where Zenko was to find that Zenitsu was also visiting her with Kaigaku and Hunter in the room with them.

Zenko: Are you going to be okay?

Zenitsu: For the last time Zenko. Yes I'll be fine.

When the four hear them talking, they go to them to join in on their conversation. Eventually, Murata meets them again thanking them for rescuing him, Raito, and Ozaki. Murata explains that he was present at the Hashira meeting to deliver his report of the Mt. Natagumo incident. He also claims that the Hashira are terrifying, as Shinobu and Kaoru enters the room frightening him.

Murata: Ah! Lady Kocho! Lady Amai!

Shinobu: Hello there. How are you doing?

Murata: I'm doing great! I was just about to make my leave! Bye now!

Kaoru: My oh my! Leaving so soon.

Tanjiro looks at Shinobu admiring her beauty. 

The two female Hashira turns to the eight patients.

Shinobu: So how are your bodies doing?

Nezuko: Slowly getting better.

Kaoru: I'm glad to hear that. Because now you are ready for the Rehabilitation training.

Over the next two weeks, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Yuichiro, and Muichiro participate in the training, while Zenitsu was bedridden still hoping for his limbs to grow back soon. He continues drinking his medicine as his arms and legs slowly grow back to normal. Everyday for the past two weeks he would see a tired Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Yuichiro walk by his room. Then the siblings look back to see Kanao going into Zenitsu's room hugging him. This made them really confused.