Assault on the Village

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, and Kotetsu stared in shock and surprised at the headless Yoriichi and Michikatsu Type Zero that housed old swords within themselves.

Tanjiro: Are those swords!?

He said freaking out.

Muichiro: Why are there swords in your dolls Kotetsu!?

Kotetsu: I don't know! I can't believe that two swords has been resided in there for 300 years! It's crazy! What should we do!?

Tanjiro: I don't know! I just can't stop freaking out!

Kotetsu: Me too! I think it's for you two! You two should definitely take it! You two have to have it!

Muichiro: No! We shouldn't, it's been through many battles throughout centuries! It could break if we were to hold it!

Calming down, Nezuko and Yuichiro slapped Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Kotetsu out of their excitement frenzy.

Nezuko: Okay. Let's just take a deep breath and relax. Now Kotetsu, as the dolls and the sword's owner, do you really want to give them those swords?

Kotetsu: Of course I do! You guys came out here because you needed new blades, right!? So, I can hand this over to you, Muichiro and Tanjiro! And besides, Nichirin steel from the Sengoku Era is high quality! How about you two pull it out!?

Tanjiro: Yeah! We wanna see it!

As their hearts race with excitement, he and Muichiro unleashes the blades revealing nothing but rust turning their joy into disappointment.

Muichiro: It's rusted.

Kotetsu: Can you blame it? It's sure to rust after centuries without taking proper care of it. I'm sorry to dash your hopes.

Tanjiro: It's okay!

He replied with tears.

Tanjiro: We don't mind at all.

Suddenly they all felt heavy stomping. It keeps getting closer and closer until it shows an extremely muscular Hotaru Haganezuka from the tree line.

 It keeps getting closer and closer until it shows an extremely muscular Hotaru Haganezuka from the tree line

Muichiro: Mr. Haganezuka!? Is that you!?

Hotaru: I overheard everything. Especially what you said to the Mist and Forest Hashira. Just leave it to me.

Tanjiro: Leave what to you!?

Hotaru does not answer the question and grabs the swords. But Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, and Kotetsu pull the swords back, refusing to let him take it without an answer.

Tanjiro: Hey! Let go of that! Why are you determined to take this blade away!?

Hotaru: Leave it to me!

Muichiro: No! It belongs to Kotetsu!

Hotaru: Leave it to me!

Nezuko/Yuichiro: You stay hidden after so long after one little chip to a blade and now you come out!?