Demon Slayer Zero

Many people in the room were in complete surprise as the Flower Hashira Kanae Kocho has awaken from her coma and is now facing the deranged Akira who is reaching his limits.

Akira: So, the suppose comatose Flower Hashira has indeed returned.

He said panting.

Akira: I guess Dokeshi was not mistaken. But I'll finish what he started.

Kanae: Missing a vital point was a miracle in my count. From there, I was able to learn many new things from many visitors. In my long slumber, I started to train myself mentally. And now I'm here, learning that my younger brother, his sister, and his colleagues became Hashira, how many of the Upper Ranks have fallen, and that our Oyakata died confronting you.

Shinobu: K-Kanae!

She cried out.

Kaoru: He's even more powerful... then when we faced him. The blades in his body... they were able to bring all of us down.

Kanae: It's alright, Shinobu, Kaoru, Shinoe.

Shinoe: Kanae?

Kanae: My muscles styed in physical condition when I first heard your voice. So, my body kept itself from weakening as if primal instincts kept myself in top shape.

Akira: Is that all you demon slayers have to say?! I admit there was one opponent besides Tanjiro Kamado who got the best of me before, but I'll make sure I never lose again!

Then suddenly all of the blades on his body were snapped off.

Kanae: All that talking, can get you really distracted.

She said from behind. Akira swung his sword at her only for it to be blocked.

Akira: (This woman, she's been keeping her knowledge on swordsmanship while she was unconscious! And she keeps on showing off this kindhearted aura, like she wishes us to no longer be enemies! Ridiculous!)

He regrows his flesh branching blades and continues to attack Kanae, who evades the attacks.

Akira: (And there's that accursed mark! It's putting her speed on equal to mine! But her strength is equal to that of either the Stone, Angel, Weather, or Wind Hashira! But I cannot lose here! Not while victory is within my grasp!)

Shadow Breathing, 13th Form: 

Twilight Moonslash

Akira sends his sword down at Kanae. However, she counteracts it by furiously cutting through them cancelling them out.

Flower Breathing, 1st Form: 

Orchid Blossoming

Kanae burst through the slash getting close and thrusting Akira, after which she launches a multitude of slashes making him cry out in searing pain.

Kanae: I did have a wish, a dream. It was that one day, there would come a time where humans and demons would be able to live in harmony together. But I guess I was wrong. After my encounter with Upper Two, he showed no sigh of friendship behind that false mask, literally. And the longer I was in that coma, the more I realized that my dream was impossible. So, I lost hope for it.

Sanemi: Kanae.

He whispered.

Kanae: Until a few months ago. One demon was able to help me out my coma, and quickly but quietly, I trained my limbs until they can properly move again. A demon helped me, making my dream for even one moment a reality.