Fight to the Death

The Hashira were still tending to their wounds following the battle with Akira. Yuki was able to stem the bleeding from stab wounds. Giyu, Sabito, Makomo, Zohakuten, Doma, Gyutaro, Kyojuro, Endou, Amata, Dark, and Sasaki were bandaged from the open slashes. Gyomei and Hanami were sikently praying. Shinobu was tending Tengen who was still unconscious covering where his left hand was. Kanae was also tending to Sanemi who was barely awake. The same with Shinoe and Kaoru with August and Gyokko.

Sanemi: Y'know, I honestly felt... that you wouldn't wake up.

He muttered.

Kanae: You really shouldn't talk. You could choke on your own blood if you're not careful.

Sanemi: My blood's been my most powerful weapon. I'm not afraid of it.

Kanae: Do you really wish to die without any regrets.

Sanemi: N-no.

Kanae then presses her head to his.

Kanae: Good. Cause I don't think you're ready to die.

Both Hashira starts to blush.

Shinoe: You were reckless August. You could've broken both your legs and wouldn't be able to walk again.

August: It would be worth it since we didn't have any casualties.

Shinoe: You always put others before yourself. That's what I love about you.

August blushed and chuckled.

August: I am quite the charmer.

Shinobu: Ahem.

She interrupted.

Shinobu: I was able to stop Uzui's bleeding from his hand loss.

Kanae: G-good then.

Shinobu: I'm going to see if anyone else needs help.

She starts to walk with Kanae chasing after her.

Kanae: Well, I'm kind of glad to see you back to your old self.

Shinobu: But?

Kanae: But, I think that you should rest as well.

Shinobu: I'll rest when Muzan Kibutsuji or the demon that hurt you is dead.

Kanae: Shinobu please.

She grabs her sister by the shoulders.

Kanae: I can understand that you, Shinoe, and Kaoru don't want to lose me again. But you just received a massive wound across the chest. You should rest.

Shinobu: It's just not about losing you. It's making sure that no one else suffers the same fate.

??: UPPER ONE IS DEAD!!!!

The Hashira look above seeing a crow flying yelling news.

Dark: I thought we all just defeated him. Unless Muzan is manipulating the ranking giving it to his strongest demon. If that's true, then...

??: THE UPPER RANK ONE DOKESHI HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY KANAO TSUYURI, RUI AYAKI, NOBARA HANHAKI, MIZUKI KUROSAVA, INOSUKE, UME HASHIBIRA, NEZUKO KAMADO, YUICHIRO TOKITO, MUKAGO BUCKLAND, MIZU CLATALISSA, AND GENYA SHINAZUGAWA!!!

Hearing those words Shinobu's knees suddenly gave out.

Kanae/Shinoe/Kaoru: Shinobu!

Kanae kneels down to hold her.

Kanae: Are you alright?

Shinobu: He's dead.

Kanae: Huh?