Chapter 2

Lin Hanchuan looked at the hot searches and was speechless for a moment.

With the strong support of Yan's Pictures, Qiu Hongguang became famous all over the country in a short period of time, attracting countless fans. These fans, like all ordinary fans of popular celebrities, have outstanding fighting ability.

In their eyes, only their brother is an innocent lotus flower who emerged from the mire, the company is a blood-sucking capitalist, the agent is a waste that hinders his brother's development, the male star wants to persecute his brother, and the female star wants to take advantage of his brother's popularity... They have great magical powers. Fans have long been aware of the subtle relationship between Qiu Hongguang and Yan Weilou.

At this time, the paparazzi captured the picture of Qiu Hongguang coming out of Xingchen Film and Television. Fans who were already dissatisfied immediately exploded and made concerted efforts to criticize Lin Hanchuan and make it a hot search.

"Hasn't Yan Weilou been kicked out of Yan's Pictures? How can he still be active in the entertainment industry?" "

A person who was kicked out of Yan's Pictures because of the unspoken rules for being an artist can actually start his own company. I'm afraid that's not the case with Xingchen Film and Television A slut! '

'Qiu Qiu was kind-hearted and went to see his former boss with good intentions. Who knew that the other party used Qiu Qiu as a stepping stone, so he turned around and bought hot search to gain popularity. This little bit of popularity will be used up, but it is a pity for us Qiu Qiu. I feel sorry for Qiu Qiu's kindness.'

'Everyone, please leave. Don't give heat to others. Just focus on yourself. I'm looking forward to Qiu Qiu's new drama "Nine Songs".' '

An ugly and wretched old man dares to covet our Qiu Qiu. , It's really a toad that wants to eat swan meat.

Seeing Lin Hanchuan's subtle eyes, the secretary quickly said: "Mr. Yan, most of these fans are underage and have extreme ideas..."

Lin Hanchuan didn't pay attention to these comments at all. He noticed that these fans except He scolded himself and also scolded another person, who seemed to be an actor: "Who is the person who was scolded with me?"

The person who can be scolded by the protagonist and fans is most likely a plot character. After Lin Hanchuan left the Yan family and started a company, he was so busy that he ignored the plot for a full year. At this time, he finally remembered that his mission was to collect plot points and not to become a Fortune 500 company.

[Should I thank you for remembering that you have a mission?] 001 said quietly.

Lin Hanchuan comforted him perfunctorily: [How could I forget my mission. 】

The secretary thought for a while and found the information about the little star: "The person you are talking about is called Ran Xing. He was originally a contracted artist of Yan's Pictures. He was terminated and banned because he framed and smeared the artist Qiu Hongguang of the same company."

The name Ran Xing . As soon as he came out, Lin Hanchuan remembered that he was the cannon fodder male supporting character in the early stage of this novel.

In the original article, Ran Xing is a third-tier small traffic affiliate of Yan's Pictures. Although he is not a big star, he seems familiar to the audience and has some fans. However, Qiu Hongguang came out of the blue and took away the resources that belonged to him. Most of it.

An unnamed 18th-line transparent boy actually stepped on his head. Ran Xing, who had a domineering personality, was filled with hatred and jealousy. Overtly and secretly, he and Qiu Hongguang were tit-for-tat, competing for roles and resources, but always failed and even fell behind. He gained a bad reputation for bullying his juniors.

After the lead actor in the big IP fairy tale drama "Nine Songs" was snatched away, Ran Xing couldn't bear it anymore and secretly sent the information that Qiu Hongguang was being kept to the media. He originally thought that Yan Weilou was Qiu Hongguang's financial backer. After this was exposed, he would choose to abandon his car to save Qiu Hongguang and hide Qiu Hongguang.

Unexpectedly, Yan Weilou actually publicly admitted the relationship between the two, and found out Ran Xing, the mastermind behind the exposure, and kicked him out of the company.

Ran Xing was completely ruined and completely disappeared from the entertainment industry, becoming the best stepping stone for the protagonist to accept Qiu Hongguang's rise to power.

Even though the protagonist is separated from the plot line for a year, the plot on the protagonist's side still develops as written in the original text. Lin Hanchuan raised his eyebrows and said to the system: [It seems that the lack of Yan Weilou, the protagonist, will not affect the plot at all. 】

The system made no sound for a long time.

After thinking for a while, Lin Hanchuan told the secretary: "Bring this person to me."

The secretary hesitated for a second and agreed.

Although I don't know what the boss's plan is, just follow it! Anyway, no matter how unfavorable the project is, as long as the boss takes action, it can definitely come back to life. After following Lin Hanchuan for a year, the secretary who had become an invisible fan thought it was natural.

【what are you up to? 】The system is a little confused.

[I'm thinking...] Lin Hanchuan leaned on the black boss chair and said slowly, [Can you collect plot points only by completing the plot? ]

[...]

Lin Hanchuan lowered his head and smiled, but did not continue the analysis.

The secretary's execution ability was extremely high, and because Ran Xing was currently banned from the entire network and could only hide at home, it didn't take long for Ran Xing to stand in Lin Hanchuan's office.

Lin Hanchuan signed the last document and looked up at the vicious male supporting actor.

Ran Xing is only a few centimeters shorter than Lin Hanchuan's current height, but has lost a lot of weight. He is wearing an off-white sweatshirt, with several capital black English letters arrogantly written on his chest, ready to say: FUCK.

Turning his eyes to Ran Xing's face, Lin Hanchuan was surprised to find that as a vicious male supporting actor, his appearance was actually more eye-catching than the protagonist and Qiu Hongguang.

The two looked at each other, and Ran Xing bared his teeth and smiled: "Mr. Xiao Yan, I've already reached this point, you're not going to beat up a drowned dog, are you?" He

said that he was a dog, but his eyes were like a wolf. Lin Hanchuan also smiled: "I have left the Yan family. As you can see, this is my new starting point."

Ran Xing did not answer and looked at Lin Hanchuan coldly.

With this look in his eyes, Lin Hanchuan said nonchalantly: "Are you willing to join Xingchen Film and Television?"

Ran Xing was stunned, and his beautiful cross-dressing eyes became round, which neutralized the aggression brought by his appearance. It was really It was like a big dog hook: "What do you mean?"

Numerous conspiracy theories flashed through his mind, and Ran Xing was secretly wary, but he heard the man in front of him say: "I have seen clips of your acting, and your acting skills are very good.

" Playing a vicious supporting actor in those vulgar idol dramas will bury your acting skills." Lin Hanchuan handed a document in his hand to Ran Xing.

Ran Xing's pupils trembled, and he said blankly: "I...I have been banned." "

Xingchen Film and Television has invested in a fairy tale drama, and there is still a lead actor missing. You can try it." Lin Hanchuan did not He took back the hand holding the file and said.

What happened after that was like a dream. Ran Xing signed the contract in a daze, without even looking at the specific terms of the contract. Putting down the pen in his hand, Ran Xing felt a strange sense of relief.

Now that things have happened, he has been blocked by Yan's Pictures, the leader in the industry. He has no way out, so he might as well give it a try. Even if this life-saving straw is from the Yan family, he has no choice.

Lin Hanchuan put the contract aside and extended his hand to Ran Xing: "It's a pleasure to cooperate, Mr. Ran."

Ran Xing stretched out his hand and held it with Lin Hanchuan. His wrist was too slender to look like a man of 1.8 meters, and his skin was paler than the off-white clothes on his body: "Happy cooperation, Mr. Yan." Mr. Yan and

Mr. Yan, together, Word difference. Lin Hanchuan likes smart subordinates, and he does not hesitate to provide some employee benefits: "Until you find a suitable agent, I will temporarily act as your agent."

Looking at Lin Hanchuan, who has an extraordinary momentum and does not look like an agent at all, Ran Hanchuan Xing hesitated: "What do I need to pay attention to?"

"No need." Lin Hanchuan said, "As long as my artists do not do anything illegal or violate the moral bottom line, I will take care of any problems for them." He

took out his mobile phone . Ran Xing, who was about to hand over all his social accounts, paused. His heart moved slightly, and he said with a smile: "Then I made it official?"

"You decide for yourself." As he spoke, Lin Hanchuan's cell phone rang, and he looked at the incoming call. Showing that, he gave Ran Xing an apologetic look, walked to the lounge and picked up the phone.

The person on the other end of the phone had a cold voice: "Yan Weilou, why do you have to confront me?"

Lin Hanchuan paused and said nonchalantly: "What are you referring to?"

"You have been away from the Yan family for a year. I haven't had enough fun yet, and I started to play with little stars." Yan Minghui has been a leader for decades. No matter who he talks to, his tone is as if he is scolding his subordinates. To his only son Yan Wei Lou Yousheng, "You are worthy of Xiao Qiu. ?!"

Lin Hanchuan always knew that there was someone in the company who Yan Minghui would arrange to come in. At this moment, Ran Xing stepped in and Yan Minghui called him. He was not too surprised: "What does it have to do with Qiu Hongguang? Ran Xing and I This is a normal and friendly business cooperation. You are my...father. Don't you even believe in my character?"

"It's not good to cooperate with anyone, but you chose Ran Xing." On the phone, Yan Minghui said coldly , "I'll give you a week to deal with your crappy company and come back!"

As far as Yan Minghui was concerned, calling his son to come back in person was already a step down from his dignity. The rebellious son will refuse.

"Until you realize your mistake." Lin Hanchuan's voice was extremely calm. He was neither panicked by Yan Minghui's anger nor softened by his show of weakness. "I won't go back." Yan Minghui said on the

phone Lin Hanchuan scolded his head fiercely, and the voice passed through the mobile phone, numbing Lin Hanchuan's ears: "Nonsense!" "

What are you dissatisfied with about your mother and me? Do you think that after leaving the protection of the Yan family, you will still be the same Yan Weilou?" Yan Minghui was completely angered, he said solemnly.

Pretending not to hear those threats, Lin Hanchuan said seriously: "You are tyrannical and arbitrary. Even if I have grown up, you do not respect my thoughts and feelings and still treat me as your vassal..."

After just wearing When he entered this world, Lin Hanchuan was shocked by the room in Yanwei Building. Dark and light blues were painted on the walls and dotted with large and small chubby whales. At first glance, it looked like a children's room.

But this is the room of Yan Weilou, who is about to turn 30, because his parents know that he likes blue, so they decorated the room like this.

Lin Hanchuan, who has the memory of Yan Wei Lou, knows that Yan Wei Lou hates the color blue.

Just from this incident, you can see the Yan family's parents' indifference to Yan Weilou, and their strong desire for control hidden under the shell of a strict father and a loving mother.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Yan Minghui hung up the phone abruptly.

Lin Hanchuan looked at his phone regretfully: "I haven't finished speaking yet. It's really arbitrary and rude."

[Host, why are you...] 001 was stunned by Lin Hanchuan's series of operations and was about to cry. [You have completely offended an important plot character. Didn't you say you wanted to complete the mission? ]

[I'm offended by the protagonist, let alone the supporting characters. 】Lin Hanchuan was completely unafraid and very calm, "This kind of parents lack education, but Yan Weilou has been obedient for more than 20 years." ]

[Don't you...]

"Mr. Yan, did you have a conflict with your family because of me?" A voice interrupted the conversation between Lin Hanchuan and 001.

Lin Hanchuan turned around and looked at Ran Xing, who was trying to stay calm. He smiled: "It's not because of you." "

I didn't eavesdrop on your phone calls." Ran Xing licked his lips and raised his phone, "I made it official. Regarding signing a contract with Xingchen Film and Television, I saw Qiu Hongguang sent a message..."

Lin Hanchuan almost laughed out of anger after reading Qiu Hongguang's long article.

The author has something to say:

My next book is to be published, "The True Young Master of Cannon Fodder Is Actually a Master of Metaphysics", which focuses on metaphysics and immortality. If you are interested, you can go and bookmark it~~

In urban metaphysics, being a fake person The male protagonist of The Young Master reached the pinnacle of his life by plundering the true young master's family bloodline, becoming the God of War and the Dragon King, with confidants all over the world.

Li Bufan is the unlucky cannon fodder true young master.

After returning from the world of cultivation, Li Bufan learned the original plot. Not only would his blood be drawn to death, but his soul would be suppressed by the male protagonist and he would not be allowed to be reincarnated. It can be said to be very miserable.

Li Bufan: The love between parents is not as important as one's own life.

So he decisively took the bucket and ran away.

Everyone thought that Li Bufan left the family because he was unable to practice and felt ashamed of himself.

When I saw him taking out tattered charms and selling elixirs in mineral water bottles, I even bent over with laughter.

Onlookers: I'm afraid this person is crazy about money. This kind of garbage is sold at such an expensive price. How can anyone buy it?

Later...

the wealthy young man followed him and called him "big brother", just to ask for a peace charm;

the famous movie queen treated him respectfully and spent a lot of money to buy a beauty elixir;

the business tycoon dragged a suitcase of cash with his own hands. Ask the master for help in exorcising ghosts and suppressing evil spirits.

Others saw the cold and dignified first person in Xuanmen being intimate with him, with a smile in his eyes.

Onlookers: Help, help, where did this freak come from!

·

[2]

The stud male protagonist was seriously injured and had no choice but to seek help from the miracle doctor. When he knelt down and begged outside the door, he looked up and saw a familiar face. It was the good-for-nothing young master!

In an instant, energy and blood surged wildly, and a mouthful of old blood spurted onto the ground.

Li Bufan frowned: The cleaning fee is five million. Thank you for your patronage. Should I pay by card or cash?

Watching the despised real young master soar into the sky, chatting and laughing with the unattainable wealthy bosses, the biological parents who wanted the fake young master to take the whole family away were dumbfounded, and their intestines turned green with regret.

·

【three】

Gu Dongting has extraordinary talent and outstanding appearance. He is the respected number one person in Xuanmen... and he is also the villain boss that the male protagonist can use to slap him in the face.

In the final ending, the family is ruined, the fiancée and sister are taken into the harem by the male protagonist, and he dies together with the male protagonist in the finale.

After rebirth, Gu Dongting held a sword in his hand and looked at the stallion hero who had not yet risen and sneered: Thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, now it's my turn.

Before he could turn dark, he was pulled into someone's arms and kissed deeply.

Gu Dongting:? ? ?

who I am? where am I? what happened? ?

#InterruptShi(黑)法(化)#

Instructions for consumption: 1. The cannon fodder true young master attack with a unique brain circuit VS the cold reborn boss Shou with a special physique, 1v1 favoring each other throughout the process, the main attack text

2, Shou has long hair and wears clothes A beautiful fairy in ancient costume, with MAX beauty and strength values, both fierce and beautiful.