Chapter 73

Unlike Zhou Yuntang, who was unhappy everywhere, Lin Hanchuan had been having the most pleasant time these days.

Wan's father and Wan's mother regarded him as their own child. Wan Lishuang would always give Lin Hanchuan a supplement if he had any problems. He would go to school at six o'clock in the morning. Wan's mother had already gotten up and handed them their schoolbags in person. They returned home from evening self-study late at night. After arriving home, Wan's father had arranged for the kitchen to prepare a nutritious and healthy midnight snack.

When Lin Hanchuan encounters a problem that he doesn't understand, he will ask Dad Wan for help. Dad Wan always explains patiently and never gets bored.

Although his mental age is already 27 or 28 years old, it is difficult for Lin Hanchuan not to be moved by the careful care of Wan's father and Wan's mother.

001 cried countless times in his mind: [Chuanchuan, you finally met a pair of reliable parents! ]

Lin Hanchuan laughed dumbly.

During this period, 001 was not idle. Under Lin Hanchuan's instructions, 001 wandered around the Internet, controlling the direction of public opinion and at the same time monitoring the information of everyone in the Zhou family.

Lin Hanchuan turned a blind eye to the fact that Wan Lishuang was furious after reading what happened on the Internet and sent messages to the Zhou brothers behind his back. Lin Hanchuan turned a blind eye to the matter. Although it was funny, he felt a little different in his heart.

[After your reminder, Wan's mother has avoided the Zhou family's trap. 】001 diligently reported the news to Lin Hanchuan, 【She also laid a plan for the Zhou family. So far, Zhou Gaodan has found nothing unusual. ]

Lin Hanchuan's eyes moved: [When you find something abnormal, remember to wipe off Aunt Wan's tail. ]

[Dad Wan is checking on you and has already found the nurse. 】001 continues to report.

After following Lin Hanchuan for a long time, 001 has changed from the original system that only wanted to complete the task to the current system that does whatever the host says and follows the host to get meat.

Logically speaking, the system should not have emotions, but 001's emotions are so delicate and rich that it is outrageous, and sometimes the emotions are so full that even the real human Lin Hanchuan would be amazed.

After witnessing a series of operations by the Zhou family, 001 gave up the last thought of completing the mission. He just wanted the person who bullied his host to die quickly.

【No need to rush. ] Lin Hanchuan said slowly, [You don't have to worry about this in the future, Uncle Meng will find out. 】

Lin Hanchuan has always been a person with a grudge and revenge. He only fought back because Zhou Zhengqing relied on his popularity in the entertainment industry to lead fans to slander him; similarly, when he discovered that Jiang Tian's adoptive father Jiang Luo did not accidentally make a mistake, but might have a conspiracy. Even when the time comes, he will not be lenient.

It's just that he is still in his senior year of high school. Lin Hanchuan planned to investigate in detail after the college entrance examination, but he didn't expect Wan's father to take action on his behalf.

Lin Hanchuan didn't mind Wan's father's intervention. He was only worried that his scumbag father Jiang Luo had ruined Jiang Tian's life. If he called the police at will, he would only be convicted of child abduction or child abandonment, and he would not even be sentenced to ten years.

He was thinking in his heart that Wan Lishuang had finished today's homework. He spread it out in a polite manner and looked at Lin Hanchuan tremblingly.

Lin Hanchuan interrupted the conversation with 001 and carefully checked Wan Lishuang's homework. After reading it, he praised without hesitation: "Not bad." Wan Lishuang

breathed a long sigh of relief and smiled: "That's good."

Since he decided to take the exam After attending B University, Wan Lishuang put in unimaginable efforts in the past. He listened carefully in class, worked on the questions after class, and worked on the questions until one or two in the middle of the night when he got home. He did not rest until Lin Hanchuan urged him to go to bed.

Lin Hanchuan didn't even understand what stimulated this child to suddenly become so conscious.

"I don't understand the things you discuss with dad every day." Not knowing Lin Hanchuan's inner doubts, Wan Lishuang changed her homework and said casually, "I don't know if I am his child or you are his child. When he sees you now, he smiles like a flower, and the creases in the corners of his eyes can kill a fly." "

That's not something within the scope of high school curriculum, of course you don't understand." Lin Hanchuan told Wan Lishuang He looked at the cover of his extracurricular book and said with a smile, "If you want to understand, you can also take this major..."

"Fault-Tolerant Flight Control System". Wan Lishuang smiled slightly and refused: "No, no."

Outside the house, Wan's father and Wan's mother looked at the two teenagers who had a good atmosphere in the house. They looked at each other, did not disturb the children's study, and left quietly.

On the way back to the room, Wan's father sighed: "Do you want to tell him the truth?"

Let him know that it was not an accidental mistake, but that someone was eyeing him, picked him, and deliberately exchanged two newborn babies. The child completely changed the fate of the two children.

What was supposed to be ordinary and mediocre was held up in the clouds; what was supposed to be brilliant was stepped into the abyss.

With this kind of gap, not to mention a seventeen-year-old child, even an adult would probably have a mental breakdown if he suddenly knew the facts.

"Let's wait until after the college entrance examination." Wan's mother also said. In the past few days, she has become more and more fond of that child. He is smart and hard-working, and he also works hard with his own unmotivated child. This kind of child, in addition to being blind, Who can not like the Zhou family?

Father Wan frowned: "Let that bastard go free for another year, let that fake young master be pampered for another year..." He couldn't swallow this breath.

If Lin Hanchuan were here, he would know that Wan Lishuang, who was completely different from his parents, was their child and was influenced by them when he grew up. Even though there were slight differences in personality, they were both extremely defensive and jealous of evil.

"...Wait a little longer." Wan's mother was also very unhappy. "Let's check his tone first. He has a calm personality. If he can resist it, he won't have to endure it anymore."

So in the past few days, Lin Hanchuan always said Seeing the particularly strange looks in the eyes of Wan's parents, especially Wan's father, there was pity, anger, and hesitation in speaking.

Lin Hanchuan was unmoved. He had experienced no matter how big the storm was, let alone the few glances, which were not malicious.

It wasn't until Wan's father came to test them tactfully that he understood what they meant.

"I already have a premonition in my heart." Lin Hanchuan looked at Wan's father and said.

Father Wan avoided his wife and son and came to test Lin Hanchuan alone. He did not expect to get such an answer.

Facing the complicated and difficult-to-discern gaze of Wan's father, Lin Hanchuan said calmly: "I had doubts about him being so bad to me when I was a child. I am not his biological child. After knowing the truth, it just confirmed my suspicion." No matter what

, Scumbag parents would not be so cruel to their children. No matter how bad other scumbag parents were to their children, they would show little warmth when they got along with them. As for Jiang Luo, in Jiang Tian's memory, he had never treated his children so cruelly. Jiang Tian had any tender gestures.

He treated Jiang Tian like an enemy. Sometimes he would punch and kick Xiao Jiang Tian just because he glanced at him.

If it weren't for the fact that Jiang Luo was afraid of killing people and going to jail and didn't have the courage to kill people, I'm afraid Jiang Tian wouldn't have lived to adulthood.

Hearing Lin Hanchuan talk about this, Wan's father became even more angry. In order not to scare the child, he barely maintained a smile, but there were no wrinkles at the corners of his eyes: "Don't worry, uncle will heal you little by little of all the hurt you have suffered. I'll get it back for you."

Lin Hanchuan was silent for a few seconds and thanked him in a low voice without refusing.

After Lin Hanchuan left, Wan's father was still angry. It was rare for him to be so angry: "That scumbag!"

Wan's mother had already called the police. She kissed Wan's father's face reassuringly: "Don't worry, he will be in jail. You have to pay the price."

After receiving the alarm information, the police immediately divided into two teams. One team went to the nurse's home where the mistake was made, and the other team went directly to Jiang's home.

The nurse's house was unprepared, and the retired nurse was taken away. Her wife didn't know what happened yet and kept asking what was going on. The team that went to capture Jiang Luo returned without success.

When Lin Hanchuan defeated Jiang Luo and left, Jiang Luo had a vague premonition.

He was worried that the truth of the matter would be exposed. After the real and fake young master was exposed, he immediately packed his things and fled to the countryside overnight. When he was about to continue running, he found that no one knew that he had deliberately exchanged the two children.

After letting go of the thought of mentioning it, Jiang Luo returned home, but he did not dare to drink anymore and lived honestly for a while.

But he never relaxed his vigilance. Today he had a vague premonition of something ominous. When he found that the people nearby were looking at something wrong, Jiang Luo, who had lived in the gutter for a long time, immediately sounded the radar, and he ran away without hesitation. .

His escape also revealed the truth.

The police then reported the case online and released information about a reward for the fugitive. At the request of Wan's parents, the news exploded on the Internet.

"I thought it was a bloody drama, but I didn't expect it to be a series or a suspenseful crime drama." "

Oh my god, if it was really a deliberate exchange, then the real young master would be so miserable. He was born into wealth, but he was pushed into the mud." , he was still dragged down by his legs. If his character and character were slightly worse, he would not be what he is now. '

'I have a terrible idea. Does this scumbag also know that the genes of the Zhou family are very good? He doesn't dare to let the true young master be exposed, so he has been suppressing the true young master since he was a child. Who knows that the true young master is persevering, no matter what? Being suppressed, he also grew upright and unyielding. '

'@Zhou Zhengqing, the second young master of the Zhou family, your younger brother was deliberately exchanged. What do you think? '

'@zhouyuntang, the blood of sinners flows in your veins. You are so disgusting. No wonder you are so Bailian. If you have any conscience, just get out of the Zhou family and stop holding on to other people's things, okay? "

I'm afraid there's something wrong with the Zhou family. They don't want the good real young master, but they want the fake young master who is good for nothing. What's wrong with them." Under constant questioning from netizens,

as a man standing in front of people The Zhou family came belatedly one day after Zhou Zhengqing, and belatedly issued a statement.

Zhou Zhengqing: Thank you for your concern. I am fine and so is my brother. The grievances of the parents have nothing to do with the younger generation. When the incident happened, Tangtang was just an infant. He knew nothing and was an innocent victim. Please don't criticize him too harshly. Zhou Yuntang will always belong to the Zhou family. Young Master.