Chapter 87

Lin Hanchuan and went through Tu Ji's memory. They were surprised to find that he was actually sent to prison for rape and murder.

However, he was slandered and imprisoned unjustly.

Ten years ago, Tu Ji, who had just turned 18, had just completed the college entrance examination. His dream was to be admitted to a military academy and become a soldier.

During the summer vacation, Tu Ji was dragged to a bar by his classmates to gain experience. When he entered the bar for the first time, he didn't like the noisy and turbid atmosphere in the bar. When he refused his classmates' invitation to stay and was about to leave, he saw a person. After forcing the girl to drink, the girl was about to cry, but the other party still refused to let her go.

Tu Ji was so excited that he stepped forward to stop and beat up the man wearing a brand-name suit, and then protected the young-looking girl and sent her home in person.

After taking a long detour, Tu Ji felt a strange passion and pride surge in his heart. He felt as if he had become a soldier and was protecting the people.

Unexpectedly, the next day, the police came and took Tu Ji away, saying that he had raped and killed an underage girl. Tu Ji didn't know what happened and followed the police away in confusion. He believed that it was just a man. Misunderstanding, I believe the police and the law will clear my name.

Tu's father and his mother ran around, checking surveillance cameras, asking classmates to testify... all they wanted was an alibi, but the surveillance was damaged, and the classmates only said that Tu Ji left early in the bar, and they didn't know where he went.

On the day of the trial, the girl who was rescued by Tu Ji sat in the witness box - she said she did not know Tu Ji.

At that moment, the justice in Tu Ji's heart collapsed. Under the "irrefutable evidence", he was sentenced to life imprisonment and became a juvenile murderer who shocked the country.

#High School Students Drunk Rape|Killing Young Girls, Is It a Distortion of Human Nature or a Loss of Morality?

Online and print media reported one after another, causing a sensation, and the name Tu Ji became the memory of a generation.

Tu Ji initially insisted on overturning the case in prison, but no one believed him. His parents were worried about him. In the end, his mother died of depression, and his father also died of illness a few years later. The lonely Tu Ji accepted his fate. .

It wasn't until ten years later, when Tu Ji was twenty-eight years old, that the end of the world came and he escaped from prison.

Tu Ji's memories were full of darkness and bitterness, and Lin Hanchuan's heart was heavy. What made him saddest was that the eldest brother of the protagonist Rong Ziping was the initiator of all this.

When the original plot progressed to the end, Tu Ji's secret was finally revealed, and he suddenly discovered that the playboy he beat up back then was actually Rong Ziping's eldest brother.

Because of him, Tu Ji lost ten years of freedom, and his parents were also affected and died one after another. As soon as he knew the truth, he wanted to take revenge.

But Rong Ziping stood in front of his elder brother: "Although my elder brother did something wrong, he is just an ordinary person. You are a person with supernatural powers, how can you attack ordinary people!"

Rong Ziping, who was also an ordinary person in his previous life, was determined not to tolerate supernatural powers. Those who attacked ordinary people, especially Tu Ji, attacked his eldest brother.

When Tu Ji hesitated, Rong Ziping responded with emotion and reason: "Ten years have passed since this incident, and now is the end. Everyone doesn't care about what happened in the past. We must unite to eliminate zombies, not humans." Infighting."

In the end, with Rong Ziping's efforts to comfort him, Tu Ji let his brother go. He continued to get along with the Rong family as if he hadn't discovered anything, and became the sharpest knife in the hands of the Rong family.

The base founded by Tu Ji became a paradise for ordinary people. As the strongest man, he protected countless ordinary people. With the help of the two of them, the Rong family became the largest family in the country - the ending of the novel Rong Ziping and Tu Ji lived happily together and were admired by thousands of people.

Lin Hanchuan frowned when watching this plot in conjunction with Tu Ji's memories.

[Why did Tu Ji forgive the Rong family? ] 001 was also puzzled, [The Rong family ruined his life. If the end had not come, he would have spent his whole life in prison. ]

[Because he has lost too many things and doesn't want to lose his lover again. ] Lin Hanchuan sighed softly, [Rong Ziping's space spirit spring cured his hidden injury. He is already the number one superpower. If he attacks ordinary people, it will infinitely intensify the conflict between superpowers and ordinary people. . ]

[But Rong Zicheng was sorry for Tu Ji. 】001 is even more puzzled.

[Others will not think so much, they will only see the result, the superpowers kill ordinary people. 】Lin Hanchuan rubbed his brows, stood up and looked out the window. At that time, Tu Ji had been placed in the position of the number one master, and there was Rong Ziping beside him who was pleading softly. He had no choice between emotion and reason. .

001 stopped talking. It looked at Lin Hanchuan's expression and quietly returned to Lin Hanchuan's sea of ​​consciousness.

[Did he follow? ] Lin Hanchuan suddenly asked.

【have no idea. 】001 answered subconsciously.

Lin Hanchuan stared out the window and thought for a long time, and finally he murmured: [I want to go to the Imperial Capital, which is the center of the plot. 】If Wan Lishuang really follows, the possibility of meeting him in the imperial capital is the highest.

Having made up his mind, Lin Hanchuan went downstairs and planned to take a look at the map.

As soon as he appeared at the top of the stairs, he saw Rong Ziping sipping porridge with a fresh plate of stir-fried vegetables. The others were gnawing on bread and had half a bottle of mineral water in their hands.

Rong Ziping felt soft. He gave half of his food to the injured men in the team and was chatting and laughing with others.

"Why take special care of him?" Lin Hanchuan glanced at the chatty man and asked coldly.

The man had taken off his tightly wrapped clothes and revealed his face. He looked unexpectedly young, less than twenty years old.

His name was Lu Mao. He was sent to prison for stealing. He was usually a talker and always disliked Rong Ziping. He died trying to save Tu Ji in his previous life. After Rong Ziping was reborn, he kicked him out of the team and never played in the team again. Appeared in the plot.

A proper cannon fodder character.

Lu Mao gnawed on the tasteless bread and drank all the water in his hand. He could only choke. He said feebly: "Boss, it's not you who told me to give him whatever he wants." In this

team of dozens of people, Among them, the boss is not the one with the best treatment, but Rong Ziping is. He is well-fed, well-clothed, well-protected by everyone, and still gets into trouble from time to time. Lu Mao swears that he has no intention of being jealous, he is just pure I can't stand it.

"From now on, everyone in the team will be treated equally." Lin Hanchuan glanced at Rong Ziping. This Rong Ziping should not have been reborn yet, so there is no space. "Fighters' food and water resources will be doubled." "

Tu Ji! You are You're not targeting me!" After hearing this, Rong Ziping immediately became furious. He threw the bowl on the ground with a bang, and the white porridge spread all over the floor.

"Everyone is treated equally." Lin Hanchuan repeated coldly, his eyes so cold and stern that people dared not look directly at him.

Rong Ziping was startled, and suddenly remembered the identity of this person. Afterwards, he realized that he had no qualifications or room to negotiate terms. He gritted his teeth bitterly, sat down and stopped talking.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Lin Hanchuan.

Only Lu Mao ran over quickly, lying on the ground and gathering the porridge together in distress: "It's a waste of food at this time." Before

he could enter, a stern-faced man lifted him up from the ground: "Isn't it embarrassing? Shut up and listen to the boss."

"Uncle police, we are not in prison now, why do you care so much." Lu Mao rolled his eyes and meekly allowed the man to pinch his neck without moving. But his eyes still drifted to the ground with salivation.

Looking around, Lin Hanchuan roughly understood the situation of this team.

There were a total of more than 40 people in the small team, of which only a dozen came out of the prison with Tu Ji. A small number were inmates in the prison, and the greater part were guards in the prison; the remaining more than 30 people were all Ordinary people saved along the way.

These generally have no special powers. Most of them have never even killed a chicken and have no fighting power. They rely on Tu Ji and his party to find food and protect them.

"From now on, food will be distributed according to the labor force. Those who go out to look for food and explore the way will have the most food, and those who stay in the camp as logistics will be second. Food will not be distributed to those who are not doing anything." Lin Hanchuan paused, "The wounded who cannot move and those who cannot Except for children with mobility."

Rongzi endured it again and again, but still couldn't hold it back and jumped up: "Do you want to starve everyone to death? They ordinary people don't have super powers. How can they go out to find food? How can they be food for zombies? Almost!"

"You are treated the same as everyone else." Lin Hanchuan said without bothering to correct that he was also an ordinary person.

Rong Ziping's expression changed on the spot. He didn't understand. He was just arguing for a few words as usual, so why did this man who was always obedient to him suddenly change his expression.

Everyone looked at each other in shock, unable to believe that Rong Ziping had really fallen out of favor.

"After eating and tidying up, let's go to the town hospital to collect emergency medicines." Lin Hanchuan didn't look at Rong Ziping, "If there are really survivors in the hospital, we will rescue them together." "

Yes, boss." Lu Mao owned He has fire powers and usually likes to go out and kill zombies to earn experience points. He was the first to respond loudly.

The man next to him didn't have any superpowers, but he was a prison guard turned from an armed police officer. Even if he didn't have superpowers, he could still beat ten.

Everyone was well-trained and prepared, but Lin Hanchuan had a headache. This team had nothing to ask for. There was no medicine, no food, only a few trucks and dozens of ordinary people without fighting ability.

Lin Hanchuan didn't even know how the original owner brought these people out of the dangerous urban area.

After everything was packed up, the group was about to leave when someone shouted loudly: "You are all gone, who will protect us!"

Lin Hanchuan paused and looked back, seeing a fat man hiding behind the crowd. When Lin Hanchuan saw him, he stiffened his neck: "I know, you are the police, you must protect the safety of the people!"

Lu Mao smiled angrily: "We not only have the police, but also There are criminals in prison, and I am the one who kills people. Believe it or not, you made me anxious. I just put the white knife in and the red knife out, so that you don't have to go to your mouth again?" "You're 1.6 meters

tall ? A man weighing 180 pounds, you think you are Lin Daiyu, and you are still protecting you...I will protect you and go on vacation in the mouth of a zombie." "

You!" The fat man was so angry that he was sweating profusely. He knew that among these people There were really prisoners. He didn't dare to talk back to Lu Mao. He only stared at one of the men with a tall and straight spine. "You are still a policeman. If you hear him threatening us ordinary people like this, why don't you arrest him!"

Then ! The man blinked innocently: "I'm a prisoner too, why am I a policeman?"

Damn it! The man didn't dare to speak anymore and retreated into the crowd, planning to lock the door as soon as they left.

Rong Ziping looked at Lin Hanchuan's leaving figure, his eyes flickering. He knew that he had stepped on this man's bottom line, but he didn't know where he had stepped on it? To force him to save people? Or call him a murderer? Or... knock the porridge to the ground?

Rong Ziping didn't know, but he knew that the other party must still have feelings for him. Otherwise, how could he lead everyone to save people regardless of the danger? With that person's cold-blooded character, he must be rescuing people to please himself. Rong Ziping Extremely certain.

It depends on him to return to the imperial capital... Rong Ziping drank milk gloomily, forget it, wait until he comes back and apologize. Anyway, as long as he apologizes, he will definitely forgive me.