Chapter 98

The scar-faced man took a breath. Everyone could see the current situation, but no one dared to speak directly.

The apocalypse has only been in its third month, and the official authority over ordinary people is still there. Those rich people don't dare to be too blatant. Everything is done in secret, but anyone with a little bit of sight can feel that this country is moving in a certain way. This overwhelming attitude gradually sank.

If the military were more ruthless and abandoned all civilians and concentrated on fighting against the united aristocratic families, there would still be a chance of survival, but they could not give up. The people were their foundation.

This is also the reason why the officialdom is becoming more and more passive.

During this period, everyone saw the guards patrolling outside the city, but what no one knew was that the military sent countless people to clean up the zombies around the city and rescue ordinary people.

Because the escorts were too conspicuous, everyone naturally took credit for the calm surrounding the imperial capital.

"Not bad." The scar-faced man laughed and said slowly.

They looked at each other and saw the determination in each other's eyes.

When leaving, Lin Hanchuan had already obtained the badge of the leader of the volunteer army team. After meeting Wei Zheng and others, Lin Hanchuan learned that he had used materials to trade into a three-story residential house. One room could accommodate three or four people, which was just enough. Get rid of these more than twenty people.

Cheng Jizhou was very dissatisfied that Lin Hanchuan did not take him with him when he left. He followed the others gloomily, neither hugging nor teasing.

The rest of the people are used to seeing this. This kid is quite clingy, and he is difficult to get close to. He only lets one person hold him, and only gets close to one person. The others try their best to take advantage of him. Touch your head accidentally.

Lin Hanchuan was thinking about things in his mind and didn't realize that Cheng Jizhou was making trouble, so Cheng Jizhou became even more angry.

Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou lived in the same room, while Wei Zheng and Lu Mao lived in the next room. The two-bedroom and one-living room was just enough for them. After cleaning the place where they lived, and also cleaning the rooms of Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou, Wei Zheng was able to rest.

Cheng Jizhou looked at Lin Hanchuan who was sitting on the sofa in the living room studying the strange pattern, and walked around angrily. The owner of this house had obviously turned into a zombie. Although it had been carefully cleaned, there were still residues on the walls and floor. Uncleaned blood stains.

Cheng Jizhou could feel that the pool of blood was not the shape formed by human blood seeping out. Only zombies could have such blood without traces of splatter.

After observing the entire room, Lin Hanchuan still didn't move, his posture was exactly the same as half an hour ago.

The anger gradually disappeared, and Cheng Jizhou knew that as long as he still looked like a child, Lin Hanchuan would not be able to give him the respect that an adult should have, nor would he take him with him wherever he went.

Because he is a delicate child.

The vague dissatisfaction that had always been felt reached its peak at this time. Cheng Jizhou's sky-blue eyes were completely covered with blood. During this period of time, the zombie virus continued to eat away at his body, but he had become accustomed to it and was even gradually able to control it instead. energy of.