Chapter 80

Zhou Gaodan, the eldest brother of the Zhou family, feels that things are not going well in the Zhou family recently.

The second oldest brother, Zhou Zhengqing, had a car accident and was lying in the hospital wondering if he would wake up. The youngest brother of the Zhou family, Zhou Yuntang, was taken away for investigation. Now even the oldest Zhou family, Zhou Yushu, has been taken away by the police.

Zhou Gaodan has always shown his emotions and anger, but lately he has become more anxious day by day.

The only thing that he felt was a good thing was that his younger brother Zhou Yuntang was not the biological child of the Zhou family, which could help him relax a little from the pressure in his heart.

Another good thing is that after two years of planning, the Wanjia finally stepped into his game. Soon, the behemoth Wanjia will collapse, and the Zhou family will be able to eat the remains of the Wanjia.

Rubbing his brows, Zhou Gaodan was awakened by a knock on the door of his study. He paused and his expression softened unconsciously: "Come in." "

Brother, you have been working hard recently. I personally made you a midnight snack." Zhou Yuntang held the dinner plate with a timid smile on his face, "I don't know if it suits your taste."

A midnight snack made by himself. Zhou Gaodan felt comfortable. When he was busy at work, having someone make a late-night snack for him made his tired heart feel relieved.

"How can you do such rough work?" Zhou Gaodan held Zhou Yuntang's hand and saw several red spots burned on the back of his hand. He felt heartbroken and was about to ask the nanny to get burnt medicine.

Zhou Yuntang stopped him: "Brother, I'm fine. You try the food I cooked first and see if you like it... If you like it, I'll cook it for you next time." The

master who held it in his heart revealed this With a melancholy and lonely look, Zhou Gaodan was heartbroken: "What happened?" "

Brother, tell me, can my mother still forgive me?" Zhou Yuntang blinked, and a thin mist appeared in his eyes, " Is the Zhou family still my home?"

Only then did Zhou Gaodan realize that Zhou Yuntang didn't suddenly rise up for no reason. He had been in a depressed mood after being scolded by Zhou's mother, and was worried that his elder brother would also abandon him, so he hurriedly tried to please his elder brother.

Realizing in his heart, Zhou Gaodan complained about his mother, but it was just a trivial matter, why bother to say such serious things.

Not knowing how to persuade him, Zhou Gaodan held up the bowl and showed his love for his younger brother with his actions: "No matter what, you are a member of the Zhou family. As long as the eldest brother is here, I will not let you leave."

As soon as the rice entered his mouth, he was full of warmth. Zhou Gaodan, who was talking about his promise, was stunned.

"Thank you, brother, I feel a lot happier." Zhou Yuntang smiled obediently, so cute, "Brother, this is my first time cooking, is it delicious?"

Tangtang's first time cooking, no matter what, Have to finish eating. Zhou Gaodan tried his best to ignore the strange taste of sweet and salty in his mouth: "Thank you, Tangtang, I like it very much." After eating the

midnight snack, Zhou Gaodan excused himself to work and asked Zhou Yuntang to play by himself. When he turned around, he was in the study room. I vomited heavily in the toilet, and my stomach still hurt after vomiting.

Zhou Gaodan was angry and funny. He took some stomach medicine behind Zhou Yuntang's back and drank several large glasses of hot water to dilute the strange taste in his mouth.

This little episode was like a sweet but not greasy candy, which cheered up Zhou Gaodan a lot when he was working. The game he had set for Wanjia had entered the final stage. As long as he exerted a little force, it would be over. It will bring down the family that seems huge but is actually full of loopholes.

At this time, Zhou Gaodan became calmer. He arranged his subordinates in an orderly manner, and was bound to give his opponent the strongest and sharpest blow.

The next day, Zhou Gaodan went to visit his third brother Zhou Yushu in the detention center. The detention center was not as formal as the prison. After being treated, the two brothers sat alone in the conference room.

Zhou Yushu didn't sleep all night. There were red bloodshot eyes in his eyes: "Brother, have you found out who is reporting me?" Zhou Yushu has always been

cautious. His experimenters are all 'volunteers' who are seriously ill and have no medical treatment. It is curable, so he voluntarily became a tester of some new drugs, praying for a chance of survival; the other normal people are the people he paid to hire. The two parties are in a cooperative relationship and there is no possibility of reporting them.

Even if the experimenters wanted to report it, Zhou Yushu distributed the medicine every time and watched them eat it one by one before leaving. The medicine they mentioned was not a cancer treatment, but New psychotropic drug that 'relieves pain'.

If someone must report it, Zhou Yushu can only think of someone in his team.

"No." Zhou Gaodan said. He didn't check at all, but was busy with his own affairs.

Zhou Yushu thought that what he said was that he had not been found out, and sighed in despair. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyebrows: "Brother, this is a big or small matter. Remember to suppress the news for me, in case this matter gets spread. , I can't survive in the industry."

Zhou Gaodan's eyes moved, and he said slowly: "Don't you have some shares of the Zhou family? You are in prison now. These shares cannot be placed in your hands. I will take them back temporarily, and wait. I'll give it back to you after you get out."

"Can't I have shares in prison?" Zhou Yushu was at a loss, but he had no doubts and signed the documents prepared in advance according to Zhou Gaodan's request.

After the meeting between the two parties, Zhou Yushu dragged his heavy steps towards the dormitory. The bed was too hard, and the quilt and clothes were too rough. He tossed and turned and couldn't sleep, and his mind was so sleepy that he couldn't sleep.

Zhou Yushu has been preparing for this project for several years. From the beginning, he vowed that he would become the greatest person in the history of human medicine, but now... all his previous efforts have been wasted.

This incident was a huge blow to Zhou Yushu.

He could only comfort himself: after he leaves, he will start a new project and let his elder brother invest, and the results will definitely be obtained by then.

After thinking about it, Zhou Yushu's tense nerves finally relaxed a lot. At this time, another person from the prison came in. Zhou Yushu was stunned. He had three roommates, but he only saw two when he moved in.

Zhou Yushu prides himself on being different from these social dregs. He doesn't bother to talk to them, and the two inmates opposite him don't show affection to each other. Both sides are very indifferent to each other.

And this third roommate, I heard he is a veteran, has just come in. He got into a solitary room after getting into a fight with someone in the cafeteria yesterday, and he just came out.

Zhou Yushu raised his eyes and looked over. He vaguely felt that the other person looked familiar, but couldn't tell the difference. He lowered his eyes without interest and stopped looking, thinking about what he would study for his next project.

A cure for AIDS? Tumor? Or is it a hereditary disease...

"Isn't this the young master of the Zhou family?" The third inmate suddenly spoke up. He looked at Zhou Yushu coldly, looking up and down with an uncomfortable look.

Zhou Yushu raised his head again: "Who are you?"

"Who am I..." The man laughed. One second he was still laughing, and the next second he kicked Zhou Yushu, "I am your father !"

The man's kick was so powerful that Zhou Yushu was caught off guard and was kicked to the waist. There was a sharp pain in his waist. Before he could react, the man clenched his fist and beat him on his head and face. "Fuck you Zhou family, teach me and my son." It's so bad that his biological father doesn't even recognize him. If he didn't still have some conscience and knew to remind me..."

This man! Zhou Yushu was beaten until he was running away. He was a professor in the university. His limbs were not diligent, so he was no match for his opponent. He was beaten until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and his glasses were broken. He was beaten inexplicably, and he kept saying cruel words: "You too Knowing that I am the young master of the Zhou family, if you dare to do this to me, the Zhou family will definitely come back with a thousandfold revenge!"

"Am I afraid of your Zhou family? I have already killed one of your Zhou family, and I am afraid of offending you again. ?" The man laughed loudly, stepped on Zhou Yushu to the ground, and said insultingly, "You little pretty boy, you don't know anything. If you dare to let the Zhou family beat me once, I will kill you when I go to bed at night." Zhou Yushu

thought suddenly. Wake up, he is Zhou Yuntang's biological father, Jiang Luo.

Zhou Yushu considered himself a genius, with his eyes set above his head, and rarely looked seriously at ordinary people. Now that he was beaten so violently, he had to remember Jiang Luo's appearance.

They beat them to death, while the two inmates next to them seemed not to notice and kept talking to themselves.

The police heard the noise and knocked on the door: "What's going on?"

Jiang Luo let go of Zhou Yushu and replied with a flattering smile: "Officer, it's nothing, we are joking."

Zhou Yushu opened his eyes wide and was about to file a complaint. But he looked at him with a sinister look, with disgust and murderous intent in his eyes. He suddenly trembled all over and said tremblingly: "No, it's okay." "

It's okay." The policeman clearly saw the look on Zhou Yushu's face. The scars, but left as if he didn't see them.

The two inmates didn't know what they were talking about, so they laughed loudly and harshly. Zhou Yushu always felt that they were mocking him. He gritted his teeth and lowered his head.