Chapter 113

Ordinary medicines require approval and several clinical trials before they can be put into use, but in the apocalypse, those rules are no longer important. If a zombie virus antidote is developed later, at least thousands of survivors will die.

After catching a few zombies for testing and confirming that the antidote could suppress the virus, Cheng Jizhou went to other cities incognito, rescued some bitten survivors, and injected them with the antidote.

At the beginning, two out of ten people could survive. After continuous optimization in the later stage, Antidote 7.0 has a survival rate of 60%. If the vaccine can be produced on a large scale, the survival rate can be as high as 90%.

On the night when the results came out, Lin Hanchuan sent a message to the chief.

Cheng Jizhou watched Lin Hanchuan eating dinner elegantly, and his eyes moved: "Are you leaving?"

After getting the antidote to the zombie virus, Lin Hanchuan can become a real light of humanity when he returns to the human world, with flowers and applause. , honor...and hundreds of millions of lives.

When he agreed to develop an antidote to the virus, Cheng Jizhou was worried about such a day. But now everything has settled and the Sword of Damocles has fallen.

After a pause in eating, Lin Hanchuan felt distressed and helpless: "Even if I have to leave, I will take you with me." Lin Hanchuan

didn't know that he had promised countless times that he would not leave, and he had no solution from the beginning to the end. Why is Cheng Jizhou so worried about opening the chain?

But when Lin Hanchuan thought about Cheng Jizhou's past, he could understand the other party's distrust. Even if he answered countless times that he would not leave, he would still answer when Cheng Jizhou asked again.

Cheng Jizhou didn't know whether he believed it or not. He hummed lightly, his expression showing no emotion or anger.

"When we give the antidote to the military and deal with the people who need to be dealt with, you can live however you want and go wherever you want." Lin Hanchuan thought for a while and said, "Do you prefer a quieter place or a lively place? Anywhere? I can do it."

After listening to Lin Hanchuan talk about it, Cheng Jizhou looked dazed for a moment.

Lin Hanchuan saw that he was moved and continued: "We can plant some flowers and plants at that time. If you like to study, we will build a basement for you to study..." As he spoke

, Cheng Jizhou's face finally improved. , Lin Hanchuan also breathed a sigh of relief.

Late at night, Lin Hanchuan realized that he had been relieved too early.

"Zhouzhou, what are you doing?" Lin Hanchuan vaguely felt someone touching him in his sleep. He opened his eyes drowsily and saw a silhouette sitting on him in the dark. He was startled and blurted out.

There were only two living people in the entire city - one of them was the Zombie King. Lin Hanchuan didn't even have to guess who this person was.

At this time, Lin Hanchuan discovered that his hands had been tied up at some point, using the same binding method he taught Zhi Zhou. The harder he struggled, the tighter he became.

Unable to see the shadow's face clearly in the darkness, Lin Hanchuan could only feel the other person's cold hand reaching out and unbuttoning his shirt one by one.

From the first to the last... Waiting for the light | When his bare chest felt the cool night wind, Lin Hanchuan was rarely confused: "Zhouzhou, you..." "

Shh." The slender but without any warmth With his fingertips on his lips, Lin Hanchuan heard Cheng Jizhou's low and hoarse voice, "I want you, please don't speak, okay?"

Lin Hanchuan: "...Zhouzhou, do you mean what I think? ?"

"That's what you think." Cheng Jizhou laughed softly, "So don't speak, don't force me to gag you, I will feel bad." Lin

Hanchuan: "..."

Lin Hanchuan was already surprised . Speechless.

In the previous world, Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang were each busy with their careers and taking care of their studies, and they were both reserved with each other, so they didn't have any intimate behavior in the first few years of being together, which was not much different from before.

Until Wan Lishuang became weak for no reason later, Lin Hanchuan had no intention of bullying the patient. Therefore, Lin Hanchuan had never had close contact with anyone.

Cheng Jizhou acted so unconventionally that Lin Hanchuan, who knew nothing about an unfamiliar field, was confused.

In the darkness, Lin Hanchuan felt Cheng Jizhou's cold body temperature caressing his body. He took a breath and relaxed his body as much as possible: "You don't have to tie me up, I won't refuse you." Such words made him

feel Cheng Jizhou's movements stopped, and he seemed to smile: "I am the Zombie King."

Lin Hanchuan was stunned, wondering why the topic suddenly changed from inappropriate for children.

"I have the strongest zombie virus in my body. As long as body fluids are exchanged, there is more than 80% chance of infecting you." Cheng Jizhou sat on Lin Hanchuan's lap, his voice couldn't tell whether it was sadness or ridicule.

Cheng Jizhou had thought about turning Lin Hanchuan into a zombie countless times before so that he would never be able to leave him, but he could never bring himself to do it.

The period of time when Lin Hanchuan was imprisoned by his side was the most relaxing period for Cheng Jizhou. His beloved people accompanied him to do his favorite scientific research. He was also surprised to find that Lin Hanchuan could actually follow his thoughts... There are no outsiders to disturb you, no one to save, and no worries about the outside world.

Now that the antidote has been researched, this brief moment as beautiful as a dream is about to pass.

Cheng Jizhou felt another emotion that he had never felt before. He couldn't tell whether it was sadness or regret. The only thing he knew was that he didn't want it to end like this.

Unable to bear to turn Lin Hanchuan into a zombie, and unable to keep him locked in this small room forever, Cheng Jizhou finally decided that he wanted to put a perfect end to this memory.

And when a relationship is at its most passionate, you can't help but feel lingering.

Cheng Jizhou, like all ordinary people, exchanges body heat when the relationship between the two is at its most relaxed.

Even if... Cheng Jizhou unconsciously tightened the shirt in his hand, even if the other party would complain about him afterwards.

"The antidote has been researched now." After listening to Cheng Jizhou's words, Lin Hanchuan smiled instead of being surprised, "I also injected the antidote in advance so that I won't be infected." Cheng Jizhou's clenched fists unclenched unconsciously, and he

slowly fell down On Lin Hanchuan's body, cold fingers rubbed Lin Hanchuan's cheek, as if he was eager for skin contact, and as if he wanted to remember this appearance with his fingers: "The concentration of the virus in my body is too high, and the antidote is very likely to be ineffective. Resist."

Under the cover of night, Cheng Jizhou made no secret of his pain and ferocity. He used to not think that carrying the zombie virus was a big deal, and it would make it easier to escape. But now he hates the person who injected him with the zombie virus.

You can hold hands and hug, but you can't kiss or have any further contact. Cheng Jizhou buried his head in Lin Hanchuan's neck and hugged Lin Hanchuan's waist with both hands.

A hand suddenly patted Cheng Jizhou's back, and he looked up suddenly.

"Didn't you say that you have no feelings? I think you are more sentimental than Sister Lin." Lin Hanchuan sighed softly, and with the movement of his arms, the chains hanging on his wrists made a collision sound in the silent night, "I still I haven't done anything, but it seems that I have abandoned you a thousand times."

"How do you break away..." Cheng Jizhou subconsciously wanted to get up, but Lin Hanchuan gently held his back. The force was not strong. He If he deliberately wanted to struggle, with the Zombie King's physical strength, he could easily break away, but he only twisted a few times symbolically and stopped.

"You use what I teach you to deal with me." Lin Hanchuan chuckled. He did not turn on the light and followed the curve of Cheng Jizhou's body to touch his face. "Tell me, what are you worried about?" Deliberately let

go A soft voice seemed to be ringing in his ears. Cheng Jizhou rubbed his ears and was silent for a long time: "You are the light of mankind, and I am the zombie king."

These are two characters with natural opposite positions. If placed in any literary and artistic works, , it is definitely a life-or-death relationship.

And based on Cheng Jizhou's long understanding of Lin Hanchuan, he knew that Lin Hanchuan was gentle and upright in his bones, but he himself was an emotionless, cold and vengeful zombie king, and he also invented a virus that destroyed the world.

"Your original intention of creating the virus was not to destroy the world. Others stole your results. It's not your fault." Lin Hanchuan rubbed Cheng Jizhou's hair and was a little puzzled, "You overestimated my character. Xing, I'm just an ordinary person. I can save some people as much as I can. Once I can't, I won't save people." "You also

underestimated your position in my heart."

Cheng Jizhou didn't speak for a long time. A little dazed, the next second, his chin was lifted, and a kiss fell on his lips.

Like a dragonfly touching water, once, twice, three times... The shocked Cheng Jizhou was tweeted several times before he recovered. He suddenly began to struggle, but Lin Hanchuan intensified the kiss because of his struggle, and the tip of his tongue followed Cheng Jizhou slipped into the gap between his slightly opened lips.

Cheng Jizhou's pupils shrank suddenly and his eyes turned blood red. He pushed Lin Hanchuan away fiercely and cursed with rapid breathing: "You don't want your life!" "I

don't want my life, I want you." Lin Hanchuan wiped his hands calmly. Remove the remaining moisture from the corners of the lips.

"You're crazy." Cheng Jizhou ignored his own plan. He clicked on the bedside lamp and ran out in a hurry. When he came back, he held a tube of antidote in his hand.

When Lin Hanchuan was injected with the antidote to the zombie virus, Cheng Jizhou's hand, which could not move even while holding the zombie virus, trembled slightly. He watched intently as the medicine entered Lin Hanchuan's body. Not satisfied, he ran out again and pinched it in his hand when he came back. Holding several tubes of medicine.

Looking at the messy Cheng Jizhou, Lin Hanchuan felt sour and sweet in his heart. He had injected the antidote in advance, and it was only the most superficial exchange of body fluids. The risk of infection was very small, but he knew all of this. Cheng Jizhou, who knew it well, was still so nervous.

It's just chaos if you care.