Chapter 34

Until the end, Lin Hanchuan did not ask who the author of this painting was.

After buying medicine for Qi Yuyu and watching him take it, Lin Hanchuan didn't leave until the restless patient fell into a drowsy sleep.

It was already late at night when I left. When I returned to Yi Qionglou and Qi Fenghua's home, Qi Fenghua still hadn't come home.

The room is empty, the white walls are spotless, and the floor under your feet is shiny. Anyone who comes to this house can see at a glance how well the owner has maintained this residence.

During the first acquaintance stage of marriage, Yi Qionglou did not want to live with Qi Fenghua at all.

The relationship between Yi Qionglou and the Yi family was very cold. After Yi Wusheng's death, Yi Qionglou moved back home and tried to comfort the Yi family's parents who had just experienced the pain of losing their son, but he found that everything was just what he took for granted.

The parents of the Yi family were indeed very sad. They closed the door and refused to accept guests, and lived in a muddle-headed manner. Their tempers became increasingly weird and irritable. They drove away the nanny who had been in the family for more than ten years and several part-time workers in a row. In the end, they could not find anyone to do housework. People, Yi Qionglou can only roll up his sleeves and work personally.

Until one day, Yi Qionglou couldn't stand the moodiness of Yi's father and Yi's mother. During the argument, he heard Yi's mother's angry voice.

"It would be great if you were the one who died!"

Before that, Yi Qionglou had always known that Yi Wusheng was the more favored one in the Yi family, but he didn't understand until this moment that it was not Yi Wusheng. He is favored, but he himself is too redundant.

A few months later, Yi's father arranged his engagement with Qi Fenghua.

Yi Qionglou's first reaction was to refuse, but Yi's mother, who was dignified and elegant a year ago, has now become haggard. She looked at Yi Qionglou with an unclear expression: "We have raised you so big, what have you given us in return?"

Yi Qionglou was speechless.

Over the past twenty years, it was Yi Wusheng who made Yi's father and mother happy, and it was Yi Wusheng who made them proud; it was Yi Wusheng who accompanied his parents at home, and it was Yi Wusheng who made everyone like him.

"Now, we only have you." Mother Yi sighed deeply, and she said, "This is also the first time we beg you. Are you unwilling?"

Yi Qionglou suddenly discovered that the side of Mother Yi's temples Already had mottled white hair.

Finally, Yi Qionglou agreed to the marriage.

Before the engagement, Yi Qionglou told Qi Fenghua the truth and only concealed the identity of the person he liked. Apart from that, everything else was left out.

As long as Qi Fenghua proposed not to marry, this farce-like marriage would be resolved in time. Stop loss.

But Qi Fenghua didn't... not only didn't, he even showed great expectation. He designed the entire wedding room decoration and layout, from the overall style to the small decorations placed on the bookshelf, he personally arranged them all. .

Everyone said that Qi Fenghua loved him, and Yi Qionglou believed it.

He has been shrouded in the halo of his genius brother since childhood. Compared with Yi Wusheng, who has the gentle and melancholy temperament of an artist, even though he has the same face, everyone thinks his brother is more handsome and more attractive.

And the only result that Yi Qionglou could achieve... was the least obtainable thing.

It wasn't until he avoided Yi Wusheng and went to college elsewhere that the two brothers were far apart and rarely contacted each other again. Only then did Yi Qionglou regain his confidence in college.

But there seemed to always be a hurdle in his mind to overcome: as long as he and Yi Wusheng were compared together, he would definitely lose.

Only Qi Fenghua knew Yi Wusheng and knew him, but he did not have any special feelings for Yi Wusheng. Instead, he had deep feelings for himself.

Yi Qionglou didn't want to admit it, but he seemed to be comforted.

Inner demons seem to be healed by love.

The cold light shone on him and the room was deserted. Lin Hanchuan saw Yi Qionglou's memory. He walked around the living room a few times and picked up an ornament on the bookshelf.

It was a small sailboat made of wire, and it was also a painter Yi Wusheng liked, a cultural creation derived from Van Gogh's "Fishing Boat on the Seaside of San Madi Lamo".

The entire room is decorated like the 'love nest' imagined by Qi Fenghua and Yi Wusheng.

The light colors that Yi Wusheng likes are so pale that they are unnatural; most of the weird trinkets that Qi Fenghua likes are made by himself.

In the original text, after Yi Qionglou knew the truth of everything, he vomited it out on the spot.

Lin Hanchuan also felt a little nauseous now.

Although it was just a trivial case of hypoglycemia, Qi Fenghua did not go home. He was either staying in the hospital or returned to Qi's home. Lin Hanchuan rummaged around and found the IDs of Qi Fenghua and Yi Qionglou.

No matter why Qi Fenghua didn't come back, Lin Hanchuan was not prepared to delay any longer. He would get divorced tomorrow no matter what.

People's hearts are always biased. If there are several children in the family, it is often difficult to treat them equally. Even twins cannot treat them equally, let alone other people. Holding back his nausea and lying down in the guest room where Yi Qionglou stayed, Lin Hanchuan suddenly sighed before going to bed.

For example, the Qi family, their parents also seem to be very partial... It's just that the Yi family's elder brother is more favored, while the Qi family's younger brother is the treasure.

Looking at it this way, Yi Qionglou and Qi Yuyu seem to have some subtle sympathy for each other.

The next day, Lin Hanchuan had breakfast slowly and walked leisurely to the hospital with the IDs of Yi Qionglou and Qi Fenghua.

As expected, Qi Fenghua was still in the hospital, and there was a friend who came to visit him.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes stayed on his 'friend' for a few seconds, and then fell on Qi Fenghua: "Let's go." It

was just two simple words, but Qi Fenghua instantly understood what Lin Hanchuan meant, and his expression changed. , with a gloomy look on his face: "You have to be so..."

The low words were blurred in his mouth, but another person in the ward frowned: "Yi Qionglou, do you have to be so heartless?"

Hearing this, Lin Hanchuan finally laid his eyes on him: "Yuan Xiao."

Yuan Xiao is Yi Qionglou's 'good friend'. The two lived in the same dormitory in college, and they are both from Qingzhou City, so they have a close relationship. Du, even after returning to Qingzhou after graduation, he did not lose contact.

In Yi Qionglou's memory, Yuan Xiao is his good friend; in the original text, Yuan Xiao is Qi Fenghua's group of relatives, friends and... secret admirer.

Yuan Xiao, wearing a simple and clean white shirt, accused righteously: "Fenghua has not been discharged from the hospital, and you are so aggressive and eager to get a divorce! I have known you for so many years, and I have never known you to be such a heartless person."

"You know now." Lin Hanchuan said nonchalantly.

Yuan Xiao was furious. He wanted to scold him again, but he heard Lin Hanchuan's faint voice again: "Divorce, isn't it just what you want?"

Yuan Xiao was startled, and subconsciously looked at Qi Fenghua, seeing that his expression was not showing. If there is any abnormality, the rapid heartbeat will slowly calm down.

Yuan Xiao looked at Lin Hanchuan's calm expression and wanted to say something, but all his words of explanation stopped in Lin Hanchuan's cold eyes.

Qi Fenghua was immersed in sadness and didn't even notice Yuan Xiao's turbulent heart. He looked at Lin Hanchuan: "I..."

Before he could finish his words, someone pushed in the door and interrupted Qi Fenghua's words.

Last night, Qi's mother took care of Qi Fenghua all night and left early in the morning. Before leaving, Qi's mother called Qi Yuyu and asked him to come to the hospital to take care of her brother.

Qi Yuyu rushed to the hospital and unexpectedly saw Lin Hanchuan.

The two looked at each other, and neither of them mentioned what happened last night. They just nodded as a greeting. The inexplicably stagnant atmosphere in the ward was broken by Qi Yuyu's arrival.

"Eldest brother of the Qi family." Yuan Xiao took the lead in greeting Qi Yuyu, and his tone was unconsciously flattering. He took a stool diligently, "I came to see my brother so early. Brother Qi is such a good brother..."

Qi Yuyu looked at Yuan Xiao coldly and asked Qi Fenghua: "Your friend?"

Qi Fenghua was speechless, and Yuan Xiao was also a little embarrassed.

Qi Yuyu seemed unaware: "He came to see you so early. Your friend is very interested in you."

Before the two of them responded, Lin Hanchuan laughed first and leaned against the wall lazily: " Yesterday I was hospitalized due to hypoglycemia. I didn't say anything, but you just came to see my partner. Your friend...is really good."

Yuan Xiao's face turned red, he stammered for a long time, and finally said: "Fenghua treats you very well. You are so lukewarm to him despite your heart and soul. Even an outsider like me can't stand it. If you have any conscience, you should be nicer to Fenghua."

Qi Yuyu suddenly realized, and he asked Lin Hanchuan: "Is this your friend? "

Lin Hanchuan rubbed his eyebrows, a little helpless, and acquiesced.

"The way you look at people is not as good as the way you look at paintings." Qi Yuyu thought for a while and commented without any emotion.

"Indeed." Lin Hanchuan had no way to refute and admitted very calmly.

The original owner's way of looking at people was indeed not very good.

The lover he yearns for is Qi Fenghua, who is devoted to him, and his friend is Yuan Xiao, who covets his wife and only cares about Qi Fenghua. If his parents have no choice, then the lover and friends he chooses are more important than his. Parents, not much better.

Thinking about it this way, Yi Qionglou's life seems to be even more miserable.

His parents were biased to the extreme, his partner always had a corner for Bai Yueguang in his heart, and his friends never stood by his side and would only accuse him of not being good to Qi Fenghua... It was hard for Lin Hanchuan not to treat Yi Qionglou Give birth to some compassion.

"Brother!" Qi Fenghua shouted angrily in anger.

Qi Yuyu turned around, the relaxation on his face had gone away, and turned back to the cold and calm tone that Qi Fenghua was familiar with. He said in Qi Fenghua's familiar tone: "If he wants a divorce, then divorce him. There is no grass anywhere in the world." "

I just want it. Him!" Qi Fenghua's eyes turned red.

If an uninformed person heard this, they would think that he was very affectionate and persistent. It was this affection and persistence that moved Yi Qionglou and made him irrecoverable.

Yuan Xiao was one of the people who was moved by Qi Fenghua: "Yi Qionglou, if you have any conscience, you shouldn't..."

"You like it? Then I'll give it to you." Lin Hanchuan listened to Yuan Xiao's complaint, and he suddenly said , after finishing speaking, he seemed to remember something and looked at the white shirt Yuan Xiao was wearing with a faint smile. "If you can make it look like me, he might really change his target."

His words made Qi Fenghua and Yuan Xiao's expression changed at the same time.

Yuan Xiao only thought that Lin Hanchuan was demonstrating, but he didn't look angry at all.

Qi Fenghua's expression was a little subtle. He looked at Lin Hanchuan and wanted to ask, but he didn't dare.

"Yi Wusheng was clean and without any stains until his death. You don't want to be his only stain." Lin Hanchuan looked straight at Qi Fenghua, like a threat, but also like a condescending mockery.

Qi Fenghua's expression changed again and again. He didn't know what Lin Hanchuan knew and whether he had any evidence... but he didn't dare to gamble.

He bowed his head in anger, and Qi Fenghua said word by word: "You want a divorce, I agree." Yi

Wusheng was the pure white moonlight in his heart, and even for himself, he didn't want that moonlight to be tainted with any haze.

The author has something to say:

Do you want this blessing?

ps. Thank you to all the little angels who caught bugs. If you want to catch bugs, you can choose 'Catch bugs by another word'. I accepted that catching bugs will give you a cute little flower and a small red envelope. Dear all of you who are diligent and diligent. Little angel paws, I love you!