Chapter 65

In Zhou Yuntang's pitiful eyes, Zhou Ziming said cruelly: "Tangtang, don't be willful."

Zhou Yuntang's face instantly lost all color.

Things finally developed like in his dream. After Jiang Tian returned home, he was no longer the most respected and favored young master of the Zhou family. His things must be distributed to Jiang Tian, ​​and his brothers would not treat him 100%. Yi Baishun, but taking care of Jiang Tian's ideas.

Zhou Ziming didn't dare to look at his younger brother's expression anymore. He walked up to Lin Hanchuan with a livid face and said, "Follow me back to Zhou's house." Lin Hanchuan

didn't show any signs of surprise and just packed up the textbooks. Wan Lishuang stood directly in front of him. He sneered at Zhou Ziming and said, "Is this the Zhou family's attitude towards inviting people?"

Zhou Yushu, the third young master of the Zhou family, and Zhou Ziming, the fourth young master of the Zhou family, just gave Lin Hanchuan orders as a matter of course.

When Zhou Yushu came at noon, Wan Lishuang was too surprised to vent his anger on Lin Hanchuan's behalf. Now that he knew the truth this time, he could not stand the condescending attitude of these Zhou family members.

"Is it your turn as an outsider to comment on our Zhou family's affairs?" Just as Wan Lishuang dislikes the Zhou family, the Zhou family can't stand Wan Lishuang who always bullies Zhou Yuntang.

Wan Lishuang sneered: "Outsiders? Your Zhou family is a family. What happened to Guan Jiangtian? He and I are the insiders, and you are the outsiders!"

Lin Hanchuan made a move. He knew that Wan Lishuang meant him and himself. The relationship is better, and the Zhou family is the one with the worse relationship, but this sentence sounds awkward no matter how you hear it.

Silently putting Wan Lishuang's Chinese textbook into his schoolbag, Lin Hanchuan decided to put the other subjects aside first and go back to the dormitory to study Chinese tonight.

"I asked him to go back, and he didn't want it. Why do you still need you to come here to fight the injustice?" Zhou Ziming was also young and energetic, and he was irritated after just a few words. After speaking loudly, he turned to angrily Lin Hanchuan, "Jiang Tian, ​​why don't you come with me soon?" Let's go!"

Lin Hanchuan zipped up his schoolbag, his eyes cold: "If this is your attitude in asking me to go back, then I won't accompany you."

After that, he was about to leave with Wan Lishuang.

As if being slapped in the face, Zhou Ziming gritted his teeth. He wanted to turn around and leave, but thinking that his mother was still waiting at home, he could only be patient: "Please come home with me.

" , Zhou Ziming's face was burning with pain, and the gazes of the high school students around him who were a few years younger almost pierced him. This was the first time since he was born that he was so embarrassed.

Lin Hanchuan stopped and looked at him calmly.

Zhou Ziming had no choice. He gritted his teeth and said again: "Please come home with me."

When the third brother came home and said that this man was very scheming, Zhou Ziming was actually half-convinced. An ordinary high school student with a low birthrate, Not to mention the rich young master from a big family, even when interacting with others, he would feel a little unconfident.

But at this moment, Zhou Ziming had to admit that the third brother was right. This man had been raised crooked by the social bugs in the slums and was filled with evil intentions.

Lin Hanchuan didn't care about the cold light flashing in Zhou Ziming's eyes. He handed his schoolbag to Wan Lishuang: "You go back first and read the Chinese language book." Wan Lishuang grabbed the strap of her schoolbag

and felt uneasy: "If you go... ...Are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you?"

Although they don't like each other, they are the only son of the Wan family and the only young master of the Wan family. No matter what, it is impossible for the Zhou family to get things done as long as they are around. .

Lin Hanchuan just touched Wan Lishuang's head and said, "It's okay."

Sooner or later, he would have to leave. It was better to go earlier than later. Lin Hanchuan was very calm, and his calmness made Wan Lishuang even more worried.

The real young master of the Zhou family comes home like a war, but the fake young master is more delicate than anyone else. Wan Lishuang glared at Zhou Yuntang fiercely. Since knowing the truth, he hated Zhou Yuntang even more.

Lin Hanchuan and Zhou Ziming left. He followed Zhou Ziming and Zhou Yuntang, watching them from behind.

Zhou Yuntang's eyes were red and the tip of his nose was red. He looked pitiful and cute. He pouted and tried to coax his fourth brother without thinking, and occasionally wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes aggrievedly.

Zhou Ziming was so distressed that he was jumping up and down like a monkey, losing all face, just to make Zhou Yuntang happy.

When they were in the car, Lin Hanchuan was sitting alone in the front seat. Zhou Yuntang and Zhou Ziming were sitting in the back seat. The two of them cuddled together. Zhou Ziming held his unrelated little brother in his arms and coaxed him softly. Advise.

Looking in the rearview mirror, they don't look like brothers, but like an quarrelsome couple.

But judging from the driver's expression, I thought he was used to this and didn't show anything strange.

Lin Hanchuan looked back and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Everyone in the Zhou family is a busy person, and today it is rare for everyone to gather together and wait anxiously. Everyone is looking at the door with different thoughts.

When Lin Hanchuan walked in, he was almost pierced by the eyes that were looking up and down. He also looked back one by one, Zhou's father and mother, the eldest young master of the Zhou family, the second young master, the third young master and the fourth young master... and Zhou Yuntang beside him was not alone.

"Are you my son?" Zhou's mother hurriedly stood up and strode to Lin Hanchuan, with tears glistening in her eyes.

Lin Hanchuan took a step back and avoided Zhou Ma's hand: "You come to me, how do you want to deal with this matter?"

Suddenly, the already heavy atmosphere became even heavier.

Zhou Ma's motherly love was shunned, and she felt empty in her heart. Fortunately, Zhou Yuntang was very discerning and stepped forward to hold her hand. He wiped away the tears on her face in a very sensible way: "Mom, don't cry."

Then. The feeling of emptiness was filled by Zhou Yuntang. Zhou's mother touched Zhou Yuntang's face kindly, and then looked at Lin Hanchuan: "My child, I have suffered so much for you for so many years. You go home." "Go home?"

Lin Hanchuan repeated. I read these two words again.

Zhou Yuntang listened to their conversation, his palms were numb, but the eldest brother did not have to be rough and arrogant. He did not dare to look strange and made a surprised expression on his face: "Mom, what do you mean... He is also from our family. "?"

As soon as Zhou Yuntang said these words, everyone paused, except Lin Hanchuan, who looked at Zhou Yuntang with mocking eyes.

Zhou Yuntang hurriedly avoided Lin Hanchuan's gaze. He always felt that this gaze was too penetrating, as if it was dissecting him from the inside out.

I'm just dreaming about things in my previous life. If I don't tell them, no one will know. Zhou Yuntang couldn't help comforting himself.

Sure enough, no one noticed anything strange. The eldest brother of the Zhou family stepped forward and touched Zhou Yuntang's face tenderly: "Good boy Tangtang... you have the wrong child with him. You have no blood relationship with us, but blood relationship does not maintain family ties." The only way, we have been together for so many years, no matter what, you are our brother."

This sentence is the same as in the dream. Zhou Yuntang blinked as if he was frightened, and then his tears fell like pearls.

His appearance made everyone in the Zhou family feel heartbroken. They hurriedly gathered around him and comforted him.

"Don't be afraid, Tangtang, we won't kick you out. This is your forever home." "Don't

Tangtang like shiny things? My second brother bought a 20 million diamond necklace. He originally planned to give it to It's your birthday gift. Can I give it to you now?"

"If you don't feel safe, there are several houses in the third brother's house, all of which will be transferred to your name...Tangtang, don't cry."

Lin Hanchuan watched leisurely from the side. It was not until Zhou Yuntang stopped crying and sobbed a little that the Zhou family finally turned their attention to Lin Hanchuan.

"Starting tomorrow, you don't have to live on campus. You can go home directly." The eldest brother of the Zhou family said directly, "I will arrange a room for you. You don't need to bring back your old things. You will buy new ones." Lin Hanchuan

said nothing. .

The second brother of the Zhou family added: "The Zhou family is not the place you used to be. Don't bring back your rude, rude, and commonplace habits. I will hire a special etiquette teacher for you, and you can study hard."

"Don't embarrass the Zhou family."

After finishing this series of words, Lin Hanchuan smiled: "Who said I was coming back?"

Zhou Yuntang's eyes flashed with hidden joy, and he spoke immediately: "Brother Jiang Tian, Don't you like me? If you don't like me... I will move out of Zhou's house and give you my room and all my things. You and your parents have been separated for so long. They must miss you very much. You Don't be so indifferent to them because of me."

As soon as Zhou Yuntang finished speaking, Zhou's mother comforted: "Tangtang, don't think about it, you will always be your mother's good boy, even if brother Jiang Tian comes home... you will still be Mommy's baby."

Zhou's mother was heartbroken. When did her Tangtang worry so much about success and failure? While comforting Zhou Yuntang, she gave Lin Hanchuan a look, signaling him to quickly explain and comfort Tangtang.

The sons of the Zhou family often understand Zhou Ma's meaning immediately and comfort Zhou Yuntang gently and patiently. However, Lin Hanchuan said: "He is not wrong, I do hate him." No one expected that he

actually Will say it so straightforwardly.

The brothers of the Zhou family thought that even if Lin Hanchuan hated the person who took away everything from him, he would pretend to be generous in front of the Zhou family, and then secretly target Zhou Yuntang after moving in, but he did not shy away from it and openly and openly Disgust spoke out.

"If you want me to return to the Zhou family, I have only one condition." Lin Hanchuan said, "Get rid of Zhou Yuntang." "

He or I, the Zhou family can only choose one."

There was silence in the entire hall, Zhou's mother was at a loss, and her children They are all brothers and sisters. This is the first time she has faced family disputes. She can't help complaining: "What are you talking about? When you come back, Tangtang will also be your brother. You have to pamper him and love him... We are a family."

Lin Hanchuan suddenly realized that this was Zhou's mother's true thoughts.

No wonder, no wonder Zhou Yuntang felt that he was no longer 'loved' in the dream of his previous life.

His things were taken away, and his care was also taken away, so he became jealous, envious, and made a fuss. But from another perspective, even if he thought he had a miserable ending in his previous life, the Zhou family would be happy after knowing all the truth. Zhou Yuntang was not driven away.

Jiang Tian seemed to have gained a lot, but in fact it was just a little bit that flowed out from between Zhou Yuntang's fingers. Although they were the same age, he was forced to become Zhou Yuntang's 'little brother'.

You must be gentle, generous, and doting on your only younger brother, otherwise you will be petty, ill-educated, and ruthless.

"If I remember correctly, I am the same age as him." Lin Hanchuan said coldly, "When I was being kicked and kicked by his alcoholic father, he was being pampered by you; when I was picking up bottles for tuition, He is in your arms, and you still want me to pet him and love him..."

"Why?" Lin Hanchuan was puzzled from the bottom of his heart. Why did he steal Jiang Tian's life and ask Jiang Tian to pay for him unconditionally? .