Chapter 79

001 When telling Lin Hanchuan a series of things that happened in the Zhou family, Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang followed Wan's father to meet their friends.

[Now the eldest Zhou Gaodan and Zhou Sanyu Yushu, the eldest son of the Zhou family, have moved out. ] 001 said enthusiastically, [Zhou Yuntang was taken to the police station for investigation. No problem was found, so the eldest brother of the Zhou family bailed him out. ]

Lin Hanchuan thought for a while: [Where are the others? ]

001 quickly reported the situation; [Only Zhou Ziming still stayed in the Zhou family and lived with his parents. Zhou's mother went to the hospital every day to take care of the unconscious Zhou Zhengqing. ]

Lin Hanchuan was not unsurprised by Zhou Zhengqing's ending.

He asked 001 to guide Jiang Luo into his downfall, but who knew that a series of things would happen in the aftermath. This series of accidents is indeed a coincidence, but if you think about it carefully, it also has some inevitable meaning.

Jiang Luo calls himself a loving father. He may have some paternal love for his biological son, but only a few. He is different from what he was seventeen years ago. Influenced by wine and meat, and influenced by the surrounding friends and friends, he has a deep love for his biological son. Smells turbid and dead.

He takes the child as his vassal as a matter of course. He can pretend to be in front of Zhou Yuntang for a while, but he cannot pretend for a lifetime and will be exposed soon.

With Zhou Yuntang's character, once he finds out who Jiang Luo is, he will immediately abandon him...Jiang Luo will definitely not be willing to be abandoned, and will try every means to make a fortune from Zhou Yuntang.

For this pair of father and son, one grew up in a slum and the other grew up in a rich family, but their natures will not change. They are both greedy and selfish. It's just that Jiang Luo puts his bad nature on the surface, while Zhou Yuntang hides it in his heart.

[Mother Zhou regrets it. If she comes to see you, will you go back again? 】001 asked curiously.

【Won't. ] Lin Hanchuan did not hesitate.

No matter how regretful Zhou's mother was, the damage she had caused was irreparable. Lin Hanchuan would not and did not bother to return to the Zhou family.

001 The croaking seal applauded: [Kawakawa said it well! There is no good person in the Zhou family, so he will bully others. He will not think of you until he is bullied. How do humans describe this...]

001 found the answer in the next second: [In hindsight! ]

Can hindsight describe this? Lin Hanchuan raised his eyebrows in a funny way, but did not correct 001's misunderstanding of human language.

"Aren't you nervous?" Wan Lishuang opened her eyes wide when she saw that Lin Hanchuan still had the heart to laugh.

Lin Hanchuan was puzzled: "Why are you nervous?"

"That's the big boss in the space agency, your senior."

Lin Hanchuan said: "I will respect you, but I won't be nervous."

Since Lin Hanchuan and Wan's father talked about the future After planning, Wan's father chatted with Lin Hanchuan whenever he had something to do during this period. More than half a month had passed and Wan's mother had gone back to work. Wan's father finally found time and planned to take his child to see the world.

It was also during this period that Lin Hanchuan learned that Wan's father's technology company was actually related to the space agency.

Wan's father is a typical poor boy. He was admitted to the city's Aeronautics and Astronautics University with the provincial top score. From graduate student to doctoral student, he followed his teacher and worked in the space agency before graduation.

Originally, staying at the space agency was a sure thing, but there are factional strife and favoritism everywhere. Because he accidentally offended someone, Wan's father finally left with regret.

He established a company on his own, and it got better and better. Now he provides part of the space agency's materials.

After learning that Lin Hanchuan wanted to enter this industry, Wan's father didn't want him to follow his own old path, so he planned to take him to meet some people in advance. The person he met this time was named Lou Weicai, the top leader of the aviation bureau.

Lou Weicai is already sixty or seventy years old, but he looks younger than his actual age, tall and energetic: "Are these your two sons?"

Wan's father took his two sons, and sitting opposite him were several people headed by Lou Weicai. Old people, all with gray hair.

"Hello Grandpa Lou, you look so young." On this occasion, Wan Lishuang also restrained her temper, greeted her obediently, and even flattered her.

Several old men looked at each other and laughed: "His hair is dyed." "

A bad old man, but he still loves beauty and insists on dyeing his hair."

The atmosphere suddenly relaxed, and Wan Lishuang lowered his head in embarrassment. , he secretly winked at Lin Hanchuan: These grandpas seem to have pretty good personalities.

Lin Hanchuan looked at him with a smile in his eyes.

"Are you interested in this line of work?" Someone noticed the interaction between the two teenagers and joked with a smile, "Come on, let me test you." "This line of work

is not easy. I don't have any real skills. I can't even touch the door." No, if you don't have enough IQ, don't think too much."

Some people were worried that Father Wan thought they were embarrassing the younger generation, and when they were about to explain, they saw Father Wan taking a sip of tea calmly and looking extremely relaxed.

After asking some basic questions, Lou Weicai's eyes gradually brightened up: "You kid, you have something."

Lin Hanchuan accepted the compliment calmly: "The more you read it, the more you will naturally remember it."

Jiang Tian is a genius. An extremely smart person, he never forgets anything but his words, and his memory is also extremely outstanding. Lin Hanchuan is not a fool. In this short period of time, apart from tutoring Wan Lishuang in studying, he just read books.

It was Wan's father who dared to take him out to meet these big academicians because he saw that his skills were high enough.

"Why do you want to learn this business?" Lou Weicai asked casually after boasting.

Lin Hanchuan thought of Jiang Tian's childhood, the only starry sky that gave him a little peace, and said, "When I was a child, I wanted to count how many stars there were in the sky."

Wanli Shuang was anxious and tugged at Lin Hanchuan's clothes under the table. How could he answer like this? , too...

"Many people's dreams originate from childhood. When I was a child, I dreamed of illegally flying into the sky to catch the stars." Lou Weicai burst out laughing. After laughing, he looked a little serious, "This industry , is the most romantic and boring industry."

"Our country's aerospace industry has had a difficult start so far, and it has consumed countless people's efforts and youth. When you are busy, you may not be able to go home even once a year or so. Sometimes, When it comes to confidential tasks, they don't even know where we are."

"This is not as high-level as we show to the outside world. Most of the time, we live in a slovenly manner in the laboratory, not eating or drinking for a piece of data. Counting days and nights... We are now in better condition than before. We use computers to calculate, and our predecessors could do it with practical abacus."

When talking about the past, these old people all looked nostalgic. They talked about hard work, but their eyes were full of gleaming light, full of pride and pride.

"Even so, do you still want to choose this industry?"

Lin Hanchuan said with a smile: "I'm sure."

"That's right! Good boy!" Lou Weicai patted Lin Hanchuan on the shoulder and laughed, "You don't have this industry either. It's so scary to think about it, what century is it now?"

Lin Hanchuan was confused.

"It's the Age of Discovery! This sea is the sea of ​​stars!" Lou Weicai said seriously, "Our country has already missed a great voyage. This time, we must not miss it again! After you take the college entrance examination, come to me and I will take care of you personally. You."

After only a few words of negotiation, Lou Weicai saw keenly that the half-year-old boy in front of him was smart and diligent. Most importantly, he had a stable mentality, neither arrogant nor discouraged, and was a good prospect.

Without hesitation, before anyone else could react, Lou Weicai took the lead and took this good young talent under his wing.

Wan Lishuang couldn't understand a word of all the topics they talked about after that, and he didn't dare to play with his mobile phone. He could only tilt his head slightly and his eyes were blank.

His distracted eyes wandered around for a few times, and finally landed on Lin Hanchuan's face. Facing the praise from the industry leaders, he didn't show any strange expression, and still talked calmly. Only when he met someone who didn't understand him... When asked a question, a thoughtful look will appear in his eyes.

Wan Lishuang was unconsciously in a trance. After spending so much time with Lin Hanchuan, he would still be surprised by him sometimes.

Others said that Lin Hanchuan was too gloomy and cold, with an unfriendly appearance and full of aggression, but Wan Lishuang felt that he couldn't be better like this.

Now that he is so unkind and so many people are asking questions around him every day, if he exposes his tenderness, it will be his turn to sit next to him when the time comes. Wan Lishuang thought confidently.

After finally waiting for them to finish chatting, it was late at night when they came out. Wan Lishuang quietly asked Lin Hanchuan: "Are you happy today?" Lin Hanchuan was stunned

. He benefited a lot today. The most important thing was that he saw true selflessness. The dedicated people's love for their posts and their love for the country infected him more than the knowledge.

So he also quietly told Wan Lishuang: "I am very happy. I will leave traces in this sea of ​​stars for the sake of the country."

Maybe what he is doing now is insignificant, but in a few hundred years, his descendants will be able to feel confident Said, this star, discovered by us first, has been our territory since ancient times.

Thinking about it this way, I actually got a little passionate.

Dad Wan looked at the two young men behind him who were whispering, and his signature smile lines appeared in the corners of his eyes.

After returning to Wanjia, Lin Hanchuan was lying on the bed and suddenly knocked on 001: [Has the investigation result on Zhou Yushu's matter been concluded? 】

【Some, his medicine has not yet passed the safety test, and it was clinically tested in advance without applying. 】001 second reply, 【Let the patient take it even if the side effects are not clear yet. 】

Zhou Yushu did this very cautiously, and it took 001 some time to find the evidence.

Lin Hanchuan frowned. After meeting real scientific researchers today, he also felt a little disgusted with the third son of the Zhou family.

As a medical practitioner, ordinary doctors work hard for their patients, just to regain a little time from the god of death, but Zhou Yushu, whose medicine will affect millions or even tens of millions of patients, is opportunistic for his own selfish gain.

Zhou Yushu's research direction is to cure cancer cells. If he can overcome the problem of cancer, he will definitely leave his name in history and the whole world will be crazy for him.

For fame and fortune, he actually used patients as his guinea pigs.

Lin Hanchuan said: [After you collect all the evidence, hand it over directly to the police. 】