Chapter 39

A week later, Qi Yuyu got the news that his works were selected for the exhibition and sent to the imperial capital to participate in the finals. Lin Hanchuan's gallery was also completely renovated.

It can be said to be a double happiness.

Qi Yuyu still couldn't recover.

Qi Yuyu had been ignored and suppressed in the Qi family for many years. No matter how much Lin Hanchuan praised his paintings for their impressive aura, his self-confidence would not suddenly return to him. He would only think that Lin Hanchuan was touting him in business.

When he decided to participate in the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition, Qi Yuyu didn't have high expectations of winning the prize. He just wanted to resist.

When Qi's father scolded him for being ignorant and said that it was impossible for him to support himself with this little hobby, Qi Yuyu found it difficult to refute, but now, he can straighten his spine and tell Qi's father that there are people who can appreciate his paintings.

All these changes were brought about by Lin Hanchuan.

Encourage him to break through the cage, give him the courage... and stay with him, walk side by side with him, and support each other with him. Qi Yuyu breathed gently, letting out all the restless air in his chest.

"Are you happy?" Lin Hanchuan walked up to Qi Yuyu at some point and handed the beer in his hand to him.

Qi Yuyu and Lin Hanchuan were sitting side by side on the sofa in his house, just like the previous few days.

The water droplets clinging to the can were cold, just enough to cool down Qi Yuyu's scorching body temperature. He lowered his head and smiled: "Happy." After taking a sip of wine, Qi Yuyu repeated seriously

: "I have never been so happy."

Qi Yuyu knew that if there was anyone in this world who was sincerely happy for him, it was the person in front of him.

Beer is not supposed to be intoxicating, and Qi Yuyu's drinking capacity is not bad, but he feels that his head is full of smoke, and he wonders: Why doesn't Qi Fenghua cherish such a person?

What Qi Yuyu couldn't understand the most was that he had an inexplicable and lingering sense of familiarity with Lin Hanchuan, as if the two had known each other for a long time, even in their previous lives.

It was this completely unreasonable feeling of familiarity that made Qi Yuyu completely unable to be wary of Lin Hanchuan, and even subconsciously chose to take his side when he had a dispute with his biological brother.

Enjoying the short leisure time after finishing all the busy things, Lin Hanchuan leaned on the sofa with a rare expression of contentment. After taking a sip of beer, Lin Hanchuan suddenly discovered that Qi Yuyu had come to him at some point, and the distance between the two was surprisingly close.

The eyebrows subconsciously moved toward the middle. Just as Lin Hanchuan was about to step back, he noticed that Qi Yuyu's eyes were distracted and his face was slightly red.

"You're drunk." Lin Hanchuan said, avoiding Qi Yuyu's hot breath.

"I'm not drunk, I have a good drinking capacity." Qi Yuyu also retorted seriously.

It is said that a person's drinking capacity will change according to his mood. Lin Hanchuan didn't believe it before, but now he does. Putting a hand on Qi Yuyu's shoulder, Lin Hanchuan pushed him away and coaxed: "You're not drunk, you're just tired and want to sleep." "

I don't want to sleep either." Qi Yuyu's eyes widened. He looked at Lin Hanchuan's face with a naked and direct gaze, as if he wanted to cut open the skin and see into Lin Hanchuan's heart, "Have I seen you before?"

Lin Hanchuan's heart stopped for a beat, and then he After thinking about it, Qi Yuyu should be referring to the original owner Yi Qionglou. His stopped heartbeat quickly returned to work. Lin Hanchuan hummed and said calmly: "I've seen it before."

The relationship between the Qi family and the Yi family is not close but not distant either. The children from both families know each other. Yi Qionglou has known each other since childhood. I have met Qi Yuyu in Yamato countless times, and to be honest, they can barely be called childhood sweethearts.

"I seem to have known you for a long time." Qi Yuyu continued as if he didn't hear Lin Hanchuan's words.

Qi Yuyu felt that he was drunk, but he didn't seem to be drunk. His language and behavior were not very controlled, but his thinking was very clear. For example, at this moment, he could clearly see Lin Hanchuan's slightly helpless look, which was so helpless that he was a little indulgent. .

Lin Hanchuan touched Qi Yuyu's forehead. The temperature was within the normal range. He rarely took care of drunkards. He didn't know what to do at this time, so he had to follow the other person's wishes.

Speaking perfunctorily, Lin Hanchuan suddenly remembered Ran Xing from the previous world.

When Ran Xing was drugged by the director who was trying to unspoken rules for him, he was in a similar state to Qi Yuyu's current state. Ran Xing's hot breath seemed to still linger on Lin Hanchuan's neck.

There was a sudden pain in his neck. Lin Hanchuan suddenly came back to his senses and met Qi Yuyu's dissatisfied and accusatory eyes: "Who are you looking at through me?"

Drunk people are surprisingly sharp. Lin Hanchuan was no longer in a trance and explained: "Thinking of a former friend."

Friend? Is it male or female? What's your relationship? Why do you miss him with this expression? Where is he now? Are you still in contact? He was full of questions and wanted to ask them, but he didn't know where to start. The most important thing was that Qi Yuyu found that he was not qualified to ask these questions.

Like a wake-up call, Qi Yuyu's mind finally regained control of his body. He swallowed the unspoken words and choked them back to his chest. He smiled ugly: "It seems that you have a good relationship." That night, both of

them were Not well rested.

The next day is another new day, and the things of last night are all dispelled as the sun rises.

Lin Hanchuan's small gallery was cleaned up and the white walls were empty. With a thought, Qi Yuyu moved all the collections in his room and hung them in the gallery.

"You don't have to be like this." When Lin Hanchuan found out, Qi Yuyu's painting had already been half hung.

Qi Yuyu said with a smile: "It's just a collection, it doesn't matter where it is hung."

While speaking, Qi Yuyu glanced at Lin Hanchuan without leaving a trace. He was wearing a black high-collared thin coat today, and the collar just covered his neck and pillow. Shoulder position.

"If you have nothing to do, will you hang with me?" Seeing nothing, Qi Yuyu withdrew his gaze and invited him as if nothing had happened.

Lin Hanchuan is not a hypocritical person. He knows that the new gallery needs works to warm up the audience, and they will not really sell them anyway. Qi Yuyu has made a decision, and he accepts calmly: "Thank you." "You don't have to be

like this." This sentence was returned to Lin Hanchuan, and Qi Yuyu smiled proudly.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes moved slightly. Qi Yuyu's appearance could not be said to be exactly the same as Ran Xing's, it could only be said that they had nothing to do with each other. Qi Yuyu's appearance was handsome and cold, and his temperament was outstanding. But when he suddenly revealed this cunning look, he looked exactly like Ran Xing. ten.

Without waiting for careful observation and comparison, Qi Yuyu quickly withdrew his expression in Lin Hanchuan's eyes, returned to his usual indifference, and said expressionlessly: "Hang up." Lin Hanchuan was a little regretful. He only thought it was his own

illusion and did not continue. get to the bottom.

Turning his head, Qi Yuyu gritted his teeth: He was looking at him like that again! This way of seeing others through him!

The two people decorated the gallery. There was no communication between them, but they cooperated with each other very well. It took Qi Yuyu a few hours to hang half of the paintings. With Lin Hanchuan's help, he almost finished hanging them in more than an hour.

During the last few paintings, Qi Yuyu answered the phone, leaving Lin Hanchuan alone.

While he was busy, a voice interrupted Lin Hanchuan's work: "Brother Yi."

Qi Fenghua pinched the handbag in his hand, his expression uneasy and nervous.

Lin Hanchuan's relaxed and comfortable expression disappeared. He was expressionless. He stood in the distance and asked coldly, "Why are you here?" With

such an avoidant look, Qi Fenghua tightened the bag in his hand and put the bag in his hand. The band was crumpled into a ball. He paused for a few seconds and replied: "I heard that you are going to open a gallery. You have been busy with decoration recently. I was afraid that you would be so busy that you would forget to eat, so I came to bring you food."

Lin Hanchuan laughed angrily at him. He didn't know how Qi Fenghua had the nerve to come to him after being exposed: "If I remember correctly, we are divorced." "...

Even if we are divorced, we can still be Friend, isn't it?" Qi Fenghua took a few steps forward and walked in front of Lin Hanchuan. His tone was soft, his expression was gentle, and his eyes showed unnoticeable grievance and dependence. This was Yi Qionglou's favorite attitude.

Whenever the two of them had any disputes, as long as he acted like this, Yi Qionglou would always be the loser.

It's a pity that this set is useless against Lin Hanchuan. If Yi Qionglou knows his true identity, this set will have no effect on the original owner Yi Qionglou.

Taking a step back to keep a distance from Qi Fenghua, Lin Hanchuan made no secret of his avoidance: "No, I don't lack friends." Hurt

by the disgust of being naked, Qi Fengxianghua opened his mouth to say something, but failed When he spoke, he was stunned.

As he picked up the hanging painting, the collars of Lin Hanchuan's neatly folded high-collar clothes were piled on his neck, half-covering and half-revealing an ambiguous tooth mark.

Last night, Qi Yuyu bit out the mark in a fit of rage. The force was not very strong, and there was no blood on the skin. It was just a mark that was neither light nor heavy. After a good sleep, the mark was not faded, but faintly faint. Redness and swelling appear.

At first glance, it looks like the traces of love between the bed and the bed. Qi Fenghua's face turned dark.

Qi Fenghua found that he could not forget Yi Qionglou. Whether it was because of Yi Wusheng or Yi Qionglou itself, he did not want to let go.

Things in the circle circulated among each other. After Qi Fenghua inquired a little, he found out that Lin Hanchuan had set up a small gallery here. He would not miss the opportunity and took the initiative with his things.

At first, Yi Qionglou had no feelings for him. He could take the initiative to choose marriage and spent two years softening Yi Qionglou's attitude. Now he can do the same.

Qi Fenghua thought a lot on the way here. He thought about how he would make things difficult for him. He thought about how he would be insulted, ignored, or kicked out. He never thought about Yi Qionglou, who had kept quiet and had not touched anyone in the past two years. There will be other people's marks on you.

With a confused face, Qi Fenghua's mind was spinning rapidly, trying to find out who the person who left this trace was, the assistant, the people from the decoration team, the painter Lin Hanchuan contacted... Suddenly, Qi Fenghua asked suddenly: "Is it Qi?" Yuyu?"

Such an unexpected question made Lin Hanchuan's expression freeze for a moment.

It turned out to be Qi Yuyu. Qi Fenghua's thoughts went blank. He had a flash of inspiration and blurted out: "You said you had someone you liked. Even if you were with me, you would still find his shadow in me... That person is Qi Yuyu?!"

" It's him." Lin Hanchuan admitted frankly.

The person Yi Qionglou was talking about at the beginning was indeed Qi Yuyu, and he was not without aim.

Behind the two of them, Qi Yuyu, who came back from answering the phone, opened his eyes suddenly, his hands were shaking slightly unconsciously, and his heart seemed to jump out of his throat.