Chapter 119

In this story called "The little emperor and the regent fell in love and killed each other", the original owner was the regent.

This was originally a turbulent and troubled time. The previous emperor was incompetent, the powerful ministers in the court were in power, and treacherous sycophants were in power. From top to bottom, there was collusion, making the world miserable, and the surrounding areas were full of eager foreigners, who harassed the borders from time to time. Any small nomadic tribe can defeat the previous dynasty and retreat, and finally secede the city for peace.

In the end, a bandit rebelled, and with just a few hundred of his men, he conquered an empire and renamed it Sui Kingdom.

The founding emperor of the Sui Kingdom was the father of the protagonist Shou Zhao Yuan.

The Supreme Emperor spent his whole life on a war horse before finally quelling the invasion of foreign enemies. However, due to old illnesses, he died in his forties, leaving only a young prince, Zhao Yuan, who had not yet reached the crown.

Because of the death of the Supreme Emperor, the outside world that had barely calmed down began to stir again, and everyone wanted to eat the tender meat of Sui Kingdom that could not protect itself.

Facing internal and external troubles, Zhao Yuan had to rely on the regent Qi Changfeng. The young emperor, who had just ascended the throne, was only fifteen years old and was already old enough to know things. He knew that he could only rely on the regent now, so he behaved like a coquettish person. It was as if he really regarded the regent as his biological uncle.

After discovering Qi Changfeng's hidden feelings, Zhao Yuan was not disgusted. His first thought was to be ecstatic: the regent who had never had any flaws finally had a weakness! This weakness is still himself!

Zhao Yuan has always been a good boy. Since then, his relationship with Qi Changfeng has become closer. From time to time, he said some specious words, coaxing Qi Changfeng to do everything for him and relax his vigilance.

In ten years, Qi Changfeng stabilized Sui State's external war and suppressed the internal atmosphere. At this time, the precarious Sui State finally got on the right track.

But Zhao Yuan couldn't bear it anymore. Before Qi Changfeng could go home after the war, he sent him to the sky prison for leading troops into the capital privately and committing treason.

Zhao Yuan was fed up with the fact that even though he was an emperor, he had to fawn over another man. He was like a little coward who couldn't stand up to the limelight, working hard every day just to please the man.

He is obviously an emperor! He is the emperor of Sui Kingdom!

Even if Qi Changfeng never did anything to him, Zhao Yuan was fed up with the days when he could only rely on Qi Changfeng.

But Zhao Yuan was still too young, and Qi Changfeng was quickly rescued by his own men. He raised troops and stormed the palace, completely taking control of the power in his own hands and imprisoning Zhao Yuan.

This time, Qi Changfeng, who had been betrayed, no longer showed mercy. He devoured the little emperor, and the two began to fall in love and kill each other.

Zhao Yuan held resentment in his heart. He was forced and imprisoned and could only be a puppet emperor. However, he had no ability to resist and could only keep cursing... After trying to assassinate Qi Changfeng again and again, one day, Qi Changfeng finally died. Died on the battlefield.

The power was finally back in his hands, and before Zhao Yuan could be happy, he found that what he got was a mess.

The foreign enemies who were suppressed by Qi Changfeng took action upon hearing the news, and the foreign relatives who were suppressed by the regent at home were pressing closer and closer. Zhao Yuan was constrained no matter what he did. He could only try his best to maintain the stability of the border warriors and prevent these greedy foreign relatives from letting go. Devouring the country.

Just when the situation became more and more difficult, Zhao Yuan's grandfather even poisoned Zhao Yuan in an attempt to replace the royal bloodline. When the dynasty changed, Gong appeared in time. He repaid Zhao Yuan with blood, saved Zhao Yuan, and suppressed Zhao Yuan with a sharp wrist. The moves of the ministers of the DPRK.

After this turmoil, Zhao Yuan finally realized how indispensable Qi Changfeng was. They entered a delicate period. The two people, who had always been at odds with each other, rarely coexisted peacefully, and both took a step back...until a concubine in Zhao Yuan's harem Got pregnant.

Lin Hanchuan did not watch anymore. What followed was nothing more than the two protagonists continuing to fall in love and kill each other. One believed that he was the emperor and must leave his bloodline and have concubines in the harem; the other believed that he had been betrayed and began to force love again.

I took a brief look at the ending, which is also a cliché happy ending.

Zhao Yuan dismissed the harem, leaving only the woman who gave birth to his son as a queen in name only, while Qi Changfeng handed over the tiger charm and the military power in his hands.

Fortunately, he has a good reputation in the army, and even without the Tiger Talisman, he can lead troops to fight.

The young emperor was in high office while the regent guarded his frontiers - a good ending.

The time point when Lin Hanchuan passed through was when the little emperor broke up with Qi Changfeng for the first time and sent him to the sky prison.

Lin Hanchuan slowly closed his eyes: [The book only said that he was thrown into the sky prison, but it did not say that he was subjected to severe punishment. ]

[This may be a self-repair of the plot. 】001 was almost crying, and hurriedly found Lin Hanchuan for the medicines that could be exchanged.

Lin Hanchuan looked at it, and there were probably some that could block pain, some that could restore bones, some that could generate blood... He smiled palely: [Didn't you say that you can't redeem things that don't exist in the small world? ]

[You cannot exchange it for others, but you can exchange it for yourself without leaking it. 】001 said in a cry, its blue body glowing faintly, flying around Lin Hanchuan in circles.

After Lin Hanchuan exchanged the medicine and took it, he finally felt much better.

He sighed softly. Before he could sort out the memory of the original owner, a sound of wind came quickly and hit Lin Hanchuan on the body.

The officer in charge of the interrogation had a smile on his face, but his men were merciless in their movements. With just one stroke of the specially-made whip, a piece of flesh and blood was torn away, and the blood wet the already dirty middle coat.

"Your Majesty." The man weighed the whip in his hand, "It is a capital crime for you to lead troops to the capital, and it is a capital crime to punish the nine tribes. Even if you deny it, it will not have any impact..." With

the help of 001, Lin Hanchuan ate the exchange The medicine blocked the pain again. He looked at the other person coldly. After observing for a long time, he finally found out from the memory of the original owner that this person was a subordinate promoted by the young emperor Zhao Yuan.

Lin Hanchuan coughed twice, and the moment he spoke, he took a mouthful of blood and asked slowly: "Did Zhao Yuan order you to torture me?" But

when the official saw Lin Hanchuan's expression, he suddenly When he was angry, he was just a minor official and had no grievances with the regent, but he hated the regent. If the regent hadn't controlled the government, he would have been promoted to a minister in the court long ago when he was favored by the emperor, instead of spending his whole life Be an interrogator in this prison of the Ministry of Justice.

He tried his best to humiliate the regent, but no matter what he did, the other party didn't seem to take it to heart. The only one who could make him move was that one.

After giving Lin Hanchuan a few more whips, the official finally gasped and stopped, smiling: "If it weren't for His Majesty's order, how could I dare to take action against the prince."

Even at this time, he still maintained his false appearance. Respect, but it makes it even more hypocritical and disgusting.

[This little emperor is so cruel. ] 001 started whimpering, flew to the official and kicked him hard several times, [The regent worked hard for him, forgetting to sleep and eat, and there was nothing wrong with him. He turned around and struck cruelly, wanting the regent to die. . 】

001's kicks did not have any impact on the official, and he did not lift up his hair, but Lin Hanchuan smiled: "The winner is the king, the loser is the bandit. He has never believed in the regent. It is normal for the bird to hide behind the bow. Behavior. ]

"You still dare to laugh?" The official saw the smile at the corner of Lin Hanchuan's mouth and gave him a few more whips.

After such a beating, he was a little tired and said harshly: "Your Majesty, think about it carefully. There are different ways to die. Do you want to die comfortably, or do you want to die worse than life?"

The official walked out of the prison door and said Hanchuan watched him leave with unpredictable eyes.

The reason why the young emperor did not kill him immediately was because he wanted to obtain the tiger charm on his body and take back his military power. If the regent was killed for no reason, the generals on the border would not agree, and the hundreds of thousands of soldiers and horses under the regent would not agree. Wouldn't agree.

Once he accepts his fate and commits suicide, the little emperor will immediately eliminate the root cause and do it with confidence. As long as this confession is made public to the world, Youyou can be blocked and the soldiers will have no reason for revenge.

The original owner Qi Changfeng knew this truth, and so did Lin Hanchuan.

So no matter what, you can't sign or post anything. As for that official... A cold light flashed in Lin Hanchuan's eyes. The king of hell is easy to meet, but the kid is difficult to deal with. He is just a kid who never sees the light of day.

[Chuanchuan, what should you do now? 】001 asked cautiously.

【wait. ]

Just wait for the original owner's men to come and rescue him. Lin Hanchuan glanced sideways at the bed covered with blood and urine stains, and chose to sit on the ground and lean against the wall to rest for a while. He also looked at the memory of the original owner.

The original owner Qi Changfeng is only 30 years old now, but he has been fighting for nearly twenty years.

Qi Changfeng was originally an inconspicuous orphan in troubled times, but he was lucky enough to be picked up by the Supreme Emperor of the Sui Kingdom. There was no Sui Kingdom that year, and the Supreme Emperor Zhao Jun was just a bandit who proclaimed himself king.

Zhao Jun felt soft for a moment and took Qi Changfeng, who was only five or six years old, with him. He was a rough man and could not raise a child. He could only teach some things about leading soldiers in war. Duanwen literacy was taught by the original military advisor.

When Qi Changfeng was seven or eight years old, Zhao Jun finally broke into the palace, drove away the previous emperor, and sat on the dragon throne. This was just the first step. After becoming the emperor, Zhao Jun was no different from before. The soldiers fought to drive away the invading barbarians.

Under the influence of his ears and eyes, Qi Changfeng was able to lead troops to kill the enemy when he was eleven or twelve years old, and became a brave small forward. By the time he was fifteen or sixteen, he was already a young general that Zhao Jun had personally praised.

No one thought that Zhao Jun's momentary softness would lead to Sui Guo finding a general.

When Zhao Jun passed away, he could not believe anyone except Qi Changfeng, who he had brought up with his own hands. He named Qi Changfeng, who was already the king of Nanshan at that time, as regent, and handed over the weak Sui Kingdom and his fledgling son. Qi Changfeng.

For Qi Changfeng, Zhao Jun is like a master and a father. Qi Changfeng will never let down his orders and trusts no matter what.

When Qi Changfeng carried the entire country, he was just a young man in his twenties. In just a few years, he went from an immature prince to a regent who could dominate the sky with his hands.

He protected the little emperor firmly behind him, but never thought that the greatest harm would come from behind him.