Chapter 84

After learning about Zhou Gaodan and Zhou Yuntang, Lin Hanchuan did not speak for a long time.

As knowledgeable as he is, he has never seen anything like this.

After Zhou Gaodan scratched Zhou Yuntang's face, he was worried that someone would notice something was wrong if he was sent to the hospital, so he locked Zhou Yuntang in the room and bought some medicine based on the information he searched on the Internet.

He didn't want to cure Zhou Yuntang from the bottom of his heart. The medicine he bought was not a medicine to remove scars, but just a medicine to stop bleeding.

Worried that Zhou Yuntang's injury would be too serious and something would happen, he did not dare to go to the hospital because of his guilt. He just took some medicine for his legs. After more than a month, the wounds on Zhou Yuntang's face showed a tendency to heal, but Zhou Gaodan's legs were still slow to heal. There was no recovery, and by this time it was too late for him to go to the hospital.

Zhou Yuntang's face was covered with wounds, and his appearance was horribly hideous. Zhou Gaodan's legs were limping. He no longer locked Zhou Yuntang, because Zhou Yuntang had no courage to leave. Just as Zhou Gaodan hoped, Zhou Yuntang would no longer be able to leave. Will leave him.

After the Zhou family officially declared bankruptcy, Zhou Gaodan's house was also taken away by the bank. The two of them were limping and disfigured, unable to find jobs, and gradually fell into the slums they once looked down upon.

Just like Jiang Tian in the past.

Lin Hanchuan didn't have much idea about their outcome. As an outsider, he had done everything he could. He asked Zhou Ziming for help on behalf of Zhou Yuntang and gave him a chance to escape. He didn't seize it himself. Lin Hanchuan Hanchuan didn't bother to spend any more energy on them.

After spending more than a semester in Wanjia, we also spent a New Year together. When the weather was getting hotter, the countdown to the college entrance examination finally came to the last day.

In the last few days, teachers did not attend classes, allowing students to study by themselves and answer questions. The previously serious and dull atmosphere became much more relaxed.

Every student sincerely expressed his gratitude to the teachers. The confusion and excitement of welcoming the turning point in their lives were mixed together, and the faces of the half-grown teenagers who were on the verge of turning eighteen still had the sadness of parting.

Lin Hanchuan is the most popular person in the class. He is almost half the teacher of all the students. No matter what questions are asked to him, he can explain them patiently and meticulously without getting bored. So at this time, I came to express my gratitude by giving him a gift. There are so many people to thank.

Most of the students at Nanping High School were rich, and the gifts they gave were not cheap. Lin Hanchuan refused several times, and those people simply stuffed things into his drawer while he was away.

As long as Lin Hanchuan leaves his seat for a while, there will be a few more valuable things in his drawer. He looks at the game console on the table, angry and funny: "I recognize all the sneakers and perfume pens you gave me. You guys dare to play games before the college entrance examination?"

No one in the class was frightened by Lin Hanchuan's words. Everyone laughed happily: "When the college entrance examination is over, you can start playing games. This is not for summer vacation. Are you ready?"

Lin Hanchuan helplessly placed the game console on the ground at his feet and saw a pen pressed underneath. To his surprise, the price of this pen was not expensive, only about five hundred. His appearance seemed ordinary among the piles of gifts that often numbered in the thousands.

Lin Hanchuan picked up the pen and looked in the direction several rows away. The other person smiled, with a calm expression and calm eyes, which was very different from the timid and inferior appearance a year ago.

This classmate once lured Lin Hanchuan to the rooftop under Li Yuan's coercion and inducement. He had suffered campus bullying and isolation before. When he mustered up the courage to approach Lin Hanchuan, the seemingly indifferent Lin Hanchuan pulled him and also Pulled him into the crowd.

There were tears in the boy's eyes. He knew that many of his classmates would go their separate ways after the college entrance examination and never see each other again, but he would always remember that in his darkest and helpless time, he hurt someone without conscience, but the other person turned towards him. He stretched out his hand.

Five hundred yuan was his monthly living expenses, and it was all he could afford. Of course, this was not enough to express his gratitude, but he just wanted to express his gratitude at this last moment.

Lin Hanchuan curled his lips, and he casually wrote a few words on the notebook with a pen without ink. He said, "This pen is a good gift. I like it very much. Thank you." The

boy lowered his head in embarrassment and burst into tears. They hit the test paper one by one, blurring the writing, but there was a smile on the corner of the mouth.

Wan Lishuang followed Lin Hanchuan's gaze and snorted, but didn't say anything.

He always didn't like Lin Hanchuan wasting his study time giving lectures to those classmates, especially this boy. He was the second best and had a competitive relationship with Lin Hanchuan, but he asked questions more often than anyone else.

This person has given gifts. Do I want to give him any gifts? Wan Lishuang thought about it and her eyes fell on that mediocre pen. She wanted to at least compare it to this crappy thing.

All the students who should be given have been given away, so what else can be given that would be new and innovative? When Wan Lishuang thought about it, she thought of after the college entrance examination.

When he came out of the college entrance examination room, the strong summer sunshine created a rolling heat wave, and he was surrounded by students who were relieved of their burdens and smiling happily. When Wan Lishuang walked out of his examination room, he saw Lin Hanchuan waiting for him at the entrance of the examination room.

He ran over quickly with a bright smile: "Let's go home."

The two of them walked out and answered the questions again. Wan Lishuang was surprised to find that many of his answers were similar to Lin Hanchuan's.

The school gate was crowded with parents greeting candidates. Wan's father, who has a net worth of tens of billions, and Wan's mother, who has a net worth of hundreds of billions, were like all ordinary parents, standing in the scorching sun with umbrellas, looking longingly at the school gate.

Wan Lishuang jumped so high that she ran over in three bounds. She was caught by a reporter who came to interview: "Excuse me, this classmate, how do you think you did in the exam?"

"Very good." Wan Lishuang was confident. Man said, "I have the best tutor in the world, how could I not do well in the exam?"

The reporter's eyes stayed on Wan Lishuang's brand-name clothes for a few seconds, and then asked: "How much does your tutor cost? What title does he have?" What?"

"No money, free." Wan Lishuang was so angry that she hugged Lin Hanchuan, who looked helpless next to her, "He is our top scorer in the college entrance examination this year." "

..." The reporter was silent for a few seconds, and then Passing the microphone to Lin Hanchuan, "This future champion, what do you think of your friend's confidence?"

Lin Hanchuan thought for a while and said, "He is right."

In the reporter's messy expression, Wan Lishuang pulled Lin Hanchuan and ran to her parents impatiently, and the four of them got into the car with the air conditioner on.

As soon as this clip was played, it became the hot search topic of the day with the tag of college entrance examination, climbing all the way to the top.

'Are today's high school students so handsome? Can their classmates still concentrate on their studies? '

'Young people are just arrogant, waiting to be slapped in the face when they get results. '

"Those who can maintain the first place in school may not necessarily be the top scorer in the college entrance examination. There are so many good schools and there are many masters, so the pressure of competition is still very high." "

You all think he will be slapped in the face, but I think , since they can be so confident, it means that their results are indeed good, maybe they are that powerful." Knowing nothing about

things on the Internet, as soon as Lin Hanchuan finished the exam, he was pulled into his project by Lou Weicai, saying It's a start, but it actually gives him a chance to learn.

Lin Hanchuan is actually busier than before the college entrance examination.

He was so busy that he didn't even know when the results of the college entrance examination would be released. It was Wan Lishuang who reminded him that he remembered it.

Wan Lishuang had Lin Hanchuan's information in hand. He checked Lin Hanchuan's scores for him, and was even more nervous than when he checked his own scores. When the final results came out, as expected by everyone, Lin Hanchuan's scores were ridiculously high.

The second-placed student in the class also got very good results, but he was still more than twenty points lower than Lin Hanchuan.

More or less the top scorers in the college entrance examination from other regions were interviewed, but he was the only one who could not find the dragon. The reporter could not find anyone at all. It was the netizens with great skills who dug up the interview video at that time and also revealed the life experience of Lin Hanchuan. It was dug out again.

Soon, Lin Hanchuan was on the hot search again,

"The incident about the real and fake young master caused a lot of fuss. The whole Internet knew about it. My parents who don't use the Internet even scolded the Zhou family. Now they see his results." , my parents will also be happy for him."

"Zhou Zhengqing even posted a yygq message on Weibo at that time, saying that he has poor character and lacks quality and is not good at studying. Please give me someone who is not good at studying." "

So, God's way is reincarnation, and God is watching. The true young master did nothing wrong but was treated like this. With his efforts, God gave him a good result. On the other hand, the Zhou family went bankrupt, and Zhou Zhengqing was also kidnapped. He became a vegetative state, and the one who kidnapped him was the scumbag who had changed his child... There is a reward for evil."

"There were very few photos or videos of Master Zhen at the beginning, and no one told me that Master Zhen turned out to be so handsome."

"Also I wonder if the Zhou family will regret seeing this. They threw away the gems as plastic." "

Regrets are none of Jiang Tian's business. His life is bright, so why bother with those rotten people anymore?" "

Go forward boldly. "Young man, your future is bright."

Wan Lishuang looked at the comments on the Internet and read a few of them to Lin Hanchuan. Her tone was extremely exaggerated and disgusting: "The edge of a sword comes from sharpening, the fragrance of plum blossoms comes from the bitter cold, your blessing is still there." At the back..."

Lin Hanchuan helplessly supported Wan Lishuang, who was leaning on him: "Why did you suddenly bring this up?"

"Interesting." Wan Lishuang said confidently, "Don't you think these netizens are talented and talented? Is it funny? It makes me happy to see them insulting the Zhou family in such a fancy way."

Lin Hanchuan laughed dumbly. He always knew that Wan Lishuang was grudged against what the Zhou family did, but he didn't expect that he would hold his grudge to this extent. kind of situation.

Smiling, the smile on Wan Lishuang's face gradually faded, revealing a bit of shyness: "I actually prepared a gift for you."

College entrance examination gifts, adult gifts, and... He wanted to ask Lin Hanchuan for it. one's gift.