Chapter 160

Among the first batch of people who came, there were civilians from the Universe Alliance and lottery winners. They came from various races and were not familiar with each other.

Lin Hanchuan glanced at them calmly and greeted them: "Welcome to New Insect Star. I am the temporary leader of New Insect Star. You can call me Du Lu." "

Hello, Mr. Du Lu." A The tall man with brown skin greeted him quickly, "I am a member of the Boulder tribe, and my name is Hao."

Next to him, a young man with the same appearance as a human looked at him with a very light look, his disdain and ridicule fleeting. He just nodded to Lin Hanchuan reservedly.

Didn't even introduce myself.

After a few simple words, Lin Hanchuan had a rough idea. He was about to take these people to the house specially built for them when he heard the silent young man speak.

"Arrange a therapist for us as soon as possible for mental treatment." The young man said condescendingly, "After it is over, we will return to the starship on our own and will not live here." Arrogant, very arrogant

.

Asang and several male bugs were so angry that their cheeks were red. Fortunately, they had gone through many changes and had matured a lot. If there had been no accidents on the bug planet, they would have been whipped up.

"Okay." Only Lin Hanchuan's expression remained unchanged. He turned around and ordered, "Bring a few people here."

How can he be so easy to talk to? The young man had long been warned by his family that the leader of the new insect star was a tough and iron-blooded leader. He did not expect that this man not only looked weak and pale, but also looked like he could not help but lose his temper. Everything was agreed upon.

Could it be that father and the others saw it wrong? The young man looked suspicious.

The smile on Lin Hanchuan's face remained motionless.

After that, the patients were all taken to a special treatment room. The young man felt a little uneasy and couldn't help but start to find fault: "How good are your therapists? They won't make me more serious with more treatment, right?"

The male in charge of the young man said He frowned impatiently and said, "If you want to be cured, you'll get out."

The young man then closed his mouth gloomily.

At this time, the young man discovered that the people of the New Insect Planet were all in perfect human form, without revealing any racial characteristics, and...he secretly glanced at the therapist standing in front of him.

The people of this unknown race seem to be very slim and beautiful?

They appear to be male, but they have an indistinguishable elegance and beauty. Each of them is as beautiful as a painting, especially Dulu, who claims to be the leader of the new insect star, is the most beautiful.

He was thinking a lot in his mind, but the young man didn't notice. His eyelids gradually drooped, and finally closed slowly.

He seemed to have fallen asleep.

"They are all asleep." Asang and Lin Hanchuan reported the situation, their little faces wrinkled in disgust, "They are so rude." "

When they know our strength, they won't be so rude." Lin Hanchuan didn't take it seriously and his tone was calm.

All respect is based on strength, and this standard is universally applicable.

The first time they mentally sorted out the aliens, the male insects were all energetic and even more serious than when they were on the old insect planet, because they knew that this was related to the future of the new insect star and the future of all male insects.