Chapter 54

After Lin Hanchuan left Jiang Tian's house, he originally wanted to take a room to rest for a night. When he walked to the door of the hotel, he took out the tuition fees that Jiang Tian had saved so hard, paused in his steps, and turned around. Went to the internet cafe next door.

Lin Hanchuan didn't think there was any problem, but 001 started to chirp in his mind: [Chuanchuan, how could you go to an Internet cafe to sleep. ]

[Why can't I sleep in the Internet cafe? ] Lin Hanchuan asked funnyly.

[...] 001 muttered in a small voice, [When have you ever experienced this kind of injustice? 】

Lin Hanchuan has always been calm and strategizing. Even during the most difficult entrepreneurial period in the first two worlds, 001 has never seen him in such a dilemma.

Now Lin Hanchuan can only sleep in the Internet cafe, which is so stuffy that he can't breathe. He is also feeling stuffy and uncomfortable.

A faint smile appeared in Lin Hanchuan's eyes: "It's just one night." 】

001 snorted, still looking upset.

[I will go to the school to apply for a dormitory tomorrow, and I will live in the school dormitory from now on. ] Lin Hanchuan lowered his voice to comfort him.

Lin Hanchuan didn't expect that 001 would actually feel sorry for him. He didn't feel offended by this, but felt embarrassed.

After spending the night in the Internet cafe, Lin Hanchuan entered the school in the morning light the next day.

Nanping High School is the best aristocratic high school in Nanping City. The students here are either rich or noble. In order to increase the enrollment rate and compete for the top spot, the school will also poach some top-achieving students from other schools.

Most of these poached students were from mediocre backgrounds, and they were clearly different from the rich second-generation students of the school. They formed two camps and looked down upon each other.

Students from wealthy families make up the vast majority, and a few ordinary students are helpless. They are targeted and bullied by the indigenous people and have no way to resist.

Jiang Tian is one of them.

A month after transferring to Nanping High School, Jiang Tian and other classmates were peaceful and had nothing to do with each other for the first half of the month. After Zhou Yuntang suddenly showed favor to Jiang Tian, ​​Jiang Tian's situation took a turn for the worse.

The Zhou family is the top group among the family forces in Nanping High School. The four brothers of the Zhou family are leaders in their respective fields. Everyone knows that Zhou Yuntang is the darling of the Zhou family, no matter how soft and soft his character is. Harmful, and one of the most unprovoked people in Nanping High School.

What's more, most of the students here go to the same aristocratic kindergarten and aristocratic high school... They have been friends since childhood. Among the classmates, Zhou Yuntang is also the treasure that everyone has watched grow up.

Zhou Yuntang took the initiative to show kindness to Jiang Tian like this, which was already very annoying. Jiang Tian actually dared to be indifferent to Zhou Yuntang's show of kindness. It can be said that he offended the public.

The empty seats in the class were filled one after another. Before the morning self-study started, the students were whispering and laughing, and some people were eating breakfast in a hurry. The bustle and noise had nothing to do with Lin Hanchuan, and there was no one there. Look at him one more time.

Ten minutes before the morning self-study, Zhou Yuntang and his friends entered the classroom. The classmates who had no good feelings towards Lin Hanchuan smiled at Zhou Yuntang.

"Good morning, Tangtang."

"Today's Tangtang is super cute too!"

"Tangtang, do you want some milk? I brought an extra box of fresh milk flown from Australia..."

Zhou Yuntang's face turned red at the praise, and he continued After passing the milk: "Thank you, everyone is in good condition today."

After dealing with the warm greetings from everyone and returning to their seats, Zhou Yuntang's eyes fell on Lin Hanchuan. He smiled and walked to Lin Hanchuan holding on to his clothes. Next to him, he whispered a greeting: "Jiang Tian, ​​good morning."

Lin Hanchuan flipped through the book quickly, as if he hadn't heard it. No matter whether the environment around him was noisy or quiet, it seemed that it had nothing to do with him. He only saw the book in his hand.

Seeing his behavior, Zhou Yuntang's friend was not happy and pulled the textbook from Lin Hanchuan's hand: "Tangtang is talking to you, why are you pretending to be deaf?" With a

tear, only half a page was left in Lin Hanchuan's hand. Paper.

This is Jiang Tian's mathematics book, which is densely filled with notes and annotations. Lin Hanchuan has been away from school for too long, so he only read the textbook in order to retrieve the memories of high school.

After opening it, I found that Jiang Tian was not only smart, but also extremely hard-working. Not only the math books, but also all the textbooks were filled with thoughts and learning ideas. The problem-solving methods were simple, clear and insightful.

For such a book, if it is sold to ordinary students, parents will be willing to buy it for four figures.

Zhou Yuntang was startled, and hurriedly grabbed Lin Hanchuan's textbook from his friend's hand, handed it to Lin Hanchuan with both hands, and stammered an apology, "Yes, I'm sorry, Jiang Tian, ​​A Yuan didn't mean it..." "

I don't accept it. Your apology." Lin Hanchuan took the textbook, put the torn page of text into the book, and said coldly.

If he had done something wrong in the past, he would be forgiven immediately as soon as he apologized. This was the first time Zhou Yuntang was rejected mercilessly. He was stunned.

The friend was still venting his dissatisfaction: "What are you apologizing to him for? Is he worthy of it? You have humbled yourself so much, and he still dares to show you shamelessness."

Although Li Yuan's words were rude, they spoke of Zhou Yuntang's. In my heart.

It's just that I accidentally tore a page from the textbook. Just buy a new one. It's not a big deal at all.

Zhou Yuntang glanced at Lin Hanchuan timidly, but was frightened by the cold gaze and quickly looked away, feeling a little unsatisfied in his heart.

The brothers of the Zhou family each have their own talents, gentle personalities, and excellent conduct and education. This person is not like the Zhou family at all. Zhou Yuntang bit his lip and tugged at the corner of Li Yuan's clothes: "A Yuan, stop talking!"

If it weren't for the blood of the Zhou family flowing on his body, Zhou Yuntang could only suppress his inner unhappiness and try his best to avoid being kicked out of the house. Try to persuade your friends in a tolerant and generous manner.

He didn't want to ruin his long-term efforts because of a small problem with his friend.

His friend wanted to scold him again, but Zhou Yuntang looked at him with wet eyes, pitiful and cute. He felt soft and reluctantly stopped.

For Zhou Yuntang's sake, he stopped caring about it. His friend raised his chin and snorted, half admonition and half threat: "Tangtang fell in love with you. It is your blessing that you have cultivated in eight lifetimes. Don't pretend to be noble here. If Tangtang is happy, I just give you a small gift, but you will never be able to afford it in your lifetime..."

Lin Hanchuan looked at their condescending postures, his heart did not waver at all, and he even wanted to laugh.

Lin Hanchuan suddenly stood up, and his chattering friend was startled: "What are you doing? Do you want to fight? Do you think I'm afraid of you?" His friend was

about the same size as Zhou Yuntang, and he had no doubt that Lin Hanchuan could hit him with one punch. on the ground.

Zhou Yuntang couldn't help but feel a little panicked after watching Lin Hanchuan fight one against five last night. His eyes were tense, not knowing what Lin Hanchuan was going to do.

Then he saw Lin Hanchuan walk to his seat and pick up a book.

Tear--

Zhou Yuntang was stunned, and everyone was stunned.

The classmates in the class have been secretly paying attention to what's going on here, and they all envy Lin Hanchuan in their hearts. They wonder what kind of bad luck he has had to win the favor of Young Master Zhou.

While they were feeling envious and jealous, they watched Lin Hanchuan tear Zhou Yuntang's textbook into pieces without reacting at all.

After Lin Hanchuan tore off a page of the book, he was still not satisfied. He tore it out page by page. While tearing it,

he apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Zhou Yuntang didn't expect Lin Hanchuan to do this. He curled his lips and said with a trembling voice: "I just accidentally tore your book. Only one page of your book was damaged. Are you so fussy about it?"

Lin Hanchuan dropped the book in his hand and scattered it on the ground. The inner pages of a place lie together.

Zhou Yuntang felt very aggrieved. He had never been so aggrieved before: "I'm sorry, Jiang Tian, ​​I didn't know you cared so much. If you still don't calm down, you can tear up my book. I..." As he spoke, Zhou Yuntang's eyes began to

swell. red.

In the Zhou family, both his parents and his four brothers took him into their hands and took care of him. What he wanted would appear in his hands the next day.

Just smile and he can win everyone's liking.

In Zhou Yuntang's world, there were only sweet candies, heartwarming songs and bright smiles. He never expected that someone would be so cold-blooded. No matter how he tried to please him, it was of no avail.

He thought that the other party had never eaten the food cooked by his mother, and secretly hid a sandwich made by his mother for him, but it was thrown into the trash can. Zhou Yuntang also gave him his favorite necklace and a puzzle he put together by himself. Even the sixteenth birthday present was given out, but the other party was still indifferent.

The experience of cold violence in the past half month came to mind, and the tip of Zhou Yuntang's nose felt sore. He gritted his teeth and tried his best not to cry. When he spoke, he still couldn't restrain a few choked sounds from leaking out of his voice.

Just like this time, it was obviously just a trivial matter, but he made such a fuss about it. Zhou Yuntang didn't understand why such a bad person was actually a child of the Zhou family, but he was not.

My parents are so good, my brothers are so good, we are obviously a family... Tears fell from Zhou Yuntang's fair and flawless cheeks.

The beauty sheds tears, just like an orchid with wet petals, so beautiful and touching.

"Fuck." Someone scolded, "Jiang Tian, ​​you are still not a man. You are

making such a fuss about such a trivial matter and making a big fuss." The people who were watching the fun stopped watching the fun, and the people who were trying to stop the fight stopped trying to stop it. They all gathered around Beside Zhou Yuntang, he was busy coaxing.

Lin Hanchuan watched with cold eyes and saw Zhou Yuntang wiping his tears, raising his face and pretending to be strong again.

Lin Hanchuan watched him walk through the crowd and come to his side. No one made a sound. Only Zhou Yuntang's soft voice could be heard in the classroom: "Jiang Tian, ​​I'm sorry, don't hate me. I'm not a crybaby."

Zhou Yuntang He was determined to make Jiang Tian fall in love with him!

If such a bad Jiang Tian returns to the Zhou family, how much worry will his parents and brothers have to worry about? I have to be at home to comfort my parents and brothers! Zhou Yuntang clenched his hands into fists and made up his mind.

In less than ten minutes, Zhou Yuntang forgot the cause of the incident and was only worried that Jiang Tian would hate him.

The others stared at Lin Hanchuan with different eyes, including jealousy, envy, disgust and hatred. No one made a sound, waiting for his answer.

In the silence, Lin Hanchuan said indifferently: "No matter who you are, I can't have the slightest affection for you."

Cold, determined, and merciless.

Zhou Yuntang curled his lips and tears fell again.

His fans and friends were filled with indignation: "Fuck you | Fuck you..."

Lin Hanchuan was rolling up his sleeves without leaving a trace to give these half-grown teenagers a little 'education' when he heard a loud bang from the classroom door. A young man with dyed yellow hair walked in carrying a schoolbag.

The smell of fire | medicine | that filled the air suddenly solidified.

At a glance, the young man saw Zhou Yuntang, whose eyes were as red as a rabbit. He gloated and laughed out loud: "Who made our young master Zhou cry again?"

An ordinary sentence, his tone took eighteen turns, and it was extremely strange. .

Zhou Yuntang blushed and clenched his fists: "It's none of your business!"

"Young Master Zhou is so elegant that he can't say a word that's none of your business." The young man clicked his tongue and walked forward. People around him Then he made a way for him, walked to the back of the classroom, and sat down.

Lin Hanchuan raised his eyebrows and put down his rolled-up sleeves.

"It's time to go to class." The boy knocked on the table with his knuckles.

The rest of the people looked at each other in disbelief and returned to their seats, including their friends. Only Lin Hanchuan and Zhou Yuntang were still standing there.

"Wanli Shuang!" The people around him dispersed in a rush. Zhou Yuntang fell to the ground in a state of embarrassment like a person who had been thrown into the air. For the first time, he openly showed his disgust.

Wan Lishuang, the vicious male supporting character in the original novel.

The power of the Wan family is not much worse than that of the Zhou family. Zhou Yuntang and Wan Lishuang almost grew up together, in the same kindergarten, the same elementary school, the same junior high school, and now the same high school.

Almost considered childhood sweethearts, Wan Lishuang has a naughty and unruly personality and has been disliked since she was a child. She is the opposite extreme of Zhou Yuntang, whom everyone loves. Therefore, Wan Lishuang hates Zhou Yuntang and confronts him tit for tat.

In the original text, Zhou Yuntang and Jiang Tian were entangled, and it was Wan Lishuang who exposed their relationship, which caused twists and turns in their relationship; in order to disgust Zhou Yuntang, Wan Lishuang also deliberately seduced Jiang Tian, ​​causing Zhou Yuntang to misunderstand, causing the two to almost part ways.

Such a vicious male supporting character ends up extremely tragic in a sweet love story.

The Zhou family set up a trap to bankrupt Wan Lishuang's family. Wan Lishuang's father suddenly died of a heart attack, and the vicious male partner disappeared alone with his mother.

The family was broken up and people died.

Lin Hanchuan thought of Wan Lishuang's ending and raised his eyes. His eyes met Wan Lishuang's and both of them were stunned.