Chapter 178

Ever since the appearance of Mirror Viewing, Shu Shuangyu felt that it would be better to complete the mission and leave as soon as possible.

After Ke Jing Guanying left, the Zhengdao and the Demon Realm suddenly started a war. Everyone was busy, especially Yun Feixue, who never showed up again.

[Yun Feixue can't see me, and Jing Guanying doesn't come to see me. How on earth can I complete the task. 】 Shu Shuangyu gnawed her nails anxiously, and unconsciously touched her neck with her right hand, where there was still a bruise.

【please wait with patience. 】The system has no emotional comfort.

【Wait, wait, how long do I have to wait! 】Since returning, Shu Shuangyu has been placed under semi-house arrest in this residence because he is worried that something will happen to him again. Once he leaves even half a step, someone will come and secretly persuade him to go back and not to worry Uncle Yun Feixue. .

In order to play the role of a well-behaved disciple, Shu Shuangyu couldn't even forcefully leave. She could only stay where she was, unable to leave.

While he was feeling helpless and furious in his heart, Shu Shuangyu heard footsteps outside the door. He was overjoyed and hurriedly opened the door: "Master..." When he

opened the door, what he saw was a mirror!

Shu Shuangyu subconsciously took several steps back, her face pale: "Why are you here? Aren't you here, fighting?"

"Yes." Jing Guanying smiled, without any trace of the fact that he almost strangled him to death a few days ago. Shu Shuangyu looked like he was madly criticizing, "I started a war with Lingyun Sect for you, are you happy?" "

I, what am I happy about?" Shu Shuangyu stammered as she watched the movie in the mirror getting closer and closer to her. He said, "Lingyun Sect is the sect that has raised me for many years. You are the person I love most. If you fight, how can I be happy?" "Are

you not happy?" Jing Guanying pretended to be surprised, "Then I will kill Yun Feixue, will you be happy?"

[How can I complete the mission if you kill Yun Feixue! 】 Shu Shuangyu almost went crazy. Ever since he was pulled back to the small world, everything went wrong.

In the previous world, Lu Xiu ignored him, and Xia Nanzuo directly regarded him as a test subject; in this world, he only saw Yun Feixue a few days before returning, and the progress of the strategy did not increase at all. , the crazy criticism of Jingguanying has been so completely blackened.

[System, can I skip this world? Jing Guanying has gone completely crazy. Let this world be destroyed. I don't care. I just want to stay away from him...]

[The favorability of the captured character towards you has not changed at present. There is still a possibility of defeating him. Please continue to work hard, host. 】

Hearing the system's answer, Shu Shuangyu's face twisted. He really regretted it. Maybe he shouldn't have bound to this system at all.

Just when he was frightened and regretful, Yun Feixue pushed open the door and walked in. He saw the ambiguous figures Jing Guanying and Shu Shuangyu, and frowned slightly.

In this short moment, countless thoughts flashed through Shu Shuangyu's mind. Finally, she looked at Yun Feixue and shouted in shock: "Master, save me! The Demon Lord wants to threaten you with me!" After the

words fell, Yun Feixue Feixue and Jing Guanying both paused.

Shu Shuangyu didn't care about attacking Jing Guanying anymore. He just wanted to stay away from this lunatic. Just as he was about to continue to add insult to injury, Jing Guanying burst into laughter. He patted Shu Shuangyu's cheek and said with a scornful attitude: "Xiao Yu'er, you are so awesome. It's so cute."

Yun Feixue glanced at him lightly: "Stop playing, the formation has been set up." Jing

Guanying wiped the tears from laughter from the corners of his eyes and walked to Yun Feixue calmly: "Let's go. "

Seeing them living in harmony, Shu Shuangyu's heart skipped a beat, knowing that something unexpected had happened. He tried his best to force out a smile: "Master?" "Stop shouting

." Jing Guanying moved her fingers. , the invisible spiritual power instantly tied up Shushuangyu, dragging him forward, "You don't regard him as your master, but if you call him that, you won't respond, and he will respond." [Department

, system. Shu Shuangyu's mind was in chaos. He stuttered and shouted for his golden finger, "System, I want to leave this world!" 】

Why do they live in peace? Why do they look familiar? Where are they taking me? What happened? Her mind was filled with countless questions, and Shu Shuangyu was trembling with fear.

In the past, Shu Shuangyu regarded all the world as a game world. He laughed and cursed in the game world, and attacked characters arbitrarily, without ever being harmed.

Even if there is any harm, he still has the golden finger of the system, and there will be no problems...

But now, those 'characters' suddenly lost control, and the golden finger has no reaction. Shu Shuangyu finally has realistic fear.

Shu Shuangyu was dragged to a place in a daze. There seemed to be a few people standing around him. He looked at it blankly, and suddenly his pupils shrank: "Lin Hanchuan?!" Lin

Hanchuan glanced at him without any big reaction.

Instead, he looked at the shadow in the mirror with a curious expression: "Fellow Daoist Lin, do you know each other?"

"How do you know him? That's how I know him." Lin Hanchuan answered casually while checking and controlling the formation.

No wonder then. The other people suddenly realized.

Lin Hanchuan and Pei Cun are incompatible with this world. The others have long guessed that they are not from this world, but they still don't understand why he would come to help this world?

It would be understandable if he had a personal grudge against Shu Shuangyu.

However, among the three cultivators present, two of them were victims of Shu Shuangyu's hands. No one asked any questions, but they only trusted Lin Hanchuan and Pei Cun a little more.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, this saying is true everywhere.

Watching them getting along, Shu Shuangyu suddenly had an idea in his mind: "It's you! It's you, isn't it? It's you who have been following me. You've been sabotaging me so that I can't complete my mission. Lin Hanchuan, where am I?" I'm sorry?"

The more he spoke, the more angry and aggrieved Shu Shuangyu became: "Of all the people, I love you the most, I only love you, and you betrayed me like this? Lin Hanchuan, you scumbag!"

Although everyone present was They knew Shu Shuangyu's true nature, but when they suddenly heard him shouting like this, they all had a subtle look on their faces.

Pei Cun didn't bother to say anything more to him. He took a step forward and slapped him hard: "Shut up! You deserve to call him by his name!"

Shu Shuangyu's face instantly swelled up, and the corners of his mouth overflowed. Blood, he wanted to curse angrily, but he was afraid of being beaten, so he could only look at Yun Feixue and Jing Guanying, the two people who had been the best to him.

Yun Feixue's expression remained unchanged, but Jing Guanying's face looked excited, as if she wished Pei Cun could hit him again.

Shu Shuangyu felt a chill in his heart. He knew that the mission in this world had failed again.

[System, I want to escape from this world! I want to leave this world immediately! 】

The system said nothing.

Shu Shuangyu panicked. The system had not replied to him since just now...

In the small world, Shu Shuangyu was sure that he would not die, but now the system did not appear for a long time. His legs went weak and he sat paralyzed. On the ground, I kept pleading in my heart: [System, please, I can't complete the task in this world, please let me leave. I don't want to play anymore, I really don't want to play anymore...] "

This formation is the Heavenly Thunder Formation. "Dharma." Lin Hanchuan suddenly said, "It is the sky thunder used by cultivators to overcome tribulations. It contains the power of heaven and will burn all external viruses and bugs."

What does this mean? Jing Guanying raised his eyebrows.

As if he was just explaining casually, Lin Hanchuan did not wait for others to react and directly announced: "Activate the formation." As

soon as he finished speaking, in Shu Shuangyu's snow-white face, a white light flew out from the top of his head and went straight to the sky. , but hit a transparent wall in the sky and was knocked down hard.

Shu Shuangyu's system finally took shape.

Lin Hanchuan gave a look, and Pei Cun immediately dragged Shu Shuangyu out of the formation like a dead dog.

Shu Shuangyu had been living with the system for so long, and it was only then that he saw the true face of the system.

It was a light gray spherical object with bumps all over its body and looked very ugly. The voice it spoke was the voice of the system, but it was even sharper and harsher: "What did you do?!" "You didn't do anything, you just

added a defense. It's just formations." Sect Leader Lingyun, who was good at formations, smiled slightly, hiding his merit and fame.

Lin Hanchuan didn't give it time to chirp, and directly pressed the button. Tears flashed in the formation, and the light gray system screamed: "You can't do this! I am the system, and I have everything you need. , as long as you are willing to let me go, I can give you everything!"

"The villain dies because of his words, don't you understand." Pei Cun sneered and leaned against Lin Hanchuan.

Several people present just watched the lightning and thunder in the formation. Finally, a thunderbolt even fell from the sky. The powerful thunder did not even destroy the formation. It appeared directly in the formation and struck Dan Bo. on a nearly invisible gray system.

At the same time, a ray of spiritual energy suddenly descended and was equally distributed among Lin Hanchuan, Yun Feixue and others.

"What is this?" Jing Guanying felt a burst of spiritual energy emerge. His skill immediately increased a lot, his mind was clear, and he had some insights into his cultivation.

And Yun Feixue's broken Taoist heart has been mostly repaired. As long as he takes a good rest, he may be able to recover as before within a hundred years.

Lingyun Sect Leader spread out his hands and sighed: "It's a gift from Heaven."

"This thing almost destroyed the world. By eliminating this thing, we saved the world. Heaven has sent us a gift." This

was also the first time for Lin Hanchuan. After experiencing this magical thing, even though I have no cultivation level, I can still feel that I suddenly feel a lot more relaxed.

Two little balls suddenly appeared next to them, looking dazed.

Jing Guanying and others were all shocked: "Why is there such a ghost thing!"

"Tongzi, come here." Pei Cun stretched out his hand lazily, and two tongzi jumped into his hand. He squeezed two Just a little thing, "This is our system, and it is a good system."

"Heaven has recognized us. From now on, we can freely enter this world without worrying about being expelled." 001 happily circled Pei Cun's hand, "He also gave us a lot of energy!"

Shu Shuangyu watched helplessly as his system was wiped out. Listening to the discussion of several people, he seemed to understand something, but also seemed not to understand anything, until he saw 001 and 007 appear. .

Shu Shuangyu seemed to have some handle on Pei Cun, and said excitedly: "You have a system too! You have a system, why should you destroy my system!"

Within the formation, the lightning gradually disappeared, and the ugly gray system disappeared. Only a small white bead was left on the ground. 001 was the first to enter the formation and swallowed the small bead in one gulp.

Lin Hanchuan frowned: "You eat anything? What should I do if I have a bad stomach?"

001 flew back to Lin Hanchuan's shoulder with satisfaction: "This is the energy collected by the bad system. It's okay to eat it. It's a lot of energy. How many worlds has he destroyed..."

Pei Cunze looked at Shu Shuangyu and sneered: "Your system uses you as a tool to seduce the children of destiny and destroy the world..."

The words just started, and he saw Shu Shuangyu's resentful eyes made Pei Cun suddenly feel that he had been with Lin Hanchuan for too long, and he would talk nonsense to such an unrepentant person.

"Leave this person to you," Pei Cun said directly.

Shu Shuangyu may regret it, but he regrets only why he was caught and why he was pulled back into the small world. If he had not paid the price, he would never regret it, and would even brainwash himself as a matter of course and take everything away. Everyone treats them as NPCs.

Pei Cun had nothing to say to this kind of person and just handed him over to the victim.

Jing Guanying affectionately picked up Shu Shuangyu, who was lying on the ground, and said with a smile: "You are from an upright family, and it is really difficult to deal with this person. Why not leave it to me? I have a lot of methods..."

Shu . Shuangyu's face turned pale. He looked at Yun Feixue and tried to ask for help: "Master, Master, please help me..."

After saying a few words, Shuangyu fell asleep because he was too noisy and watched the movie in the mirror. There was no sound.

Everything had settled. Several people present looked at each other, and finally bowed their hands to each other in tacit understanding.

Jing Guanying returned to the Demon Realm with Shu Shuangyu, Yun Feixue wanted to return to the place of seclusion, seriously feel the gifts of heaven and earth, and repair her

Taoist heart; Lingyun Sect Leader needed to think about how to inform the world about this matter, so that people in the world would be wary of outsiders. Lin Hanchuan and Pei Cun returned to their world.

Reappearing on the busy streets, Lin Hanchuan and Pei Cun did not attract any attention.

"What shall we do next?" The boulder on his head was removed, and Pei Cun suddenly didn't know what to do.

"Perhaps we should get married?" Lin Hanchuan looked at Pei Cun with deep eyes, and his ears were a little red.

Pei Cun was silent for a few seconds. His heart, which was indifferent to corpses, mountains, blood and sea, suddenly started beating violently. He cleared his throat: "Then get married. After the marriage, we can go on a honeymoon..."

"After our honeymoon, we can go to other worlds and help those small worlds grow and become independent..." "We

can also catch some bad systems. 001 has eaten a bead, and 007 hasn't eaten yet. They are all our children. , Can't favor one over the other..."

The two tall men drifted away, and finally disappeared into the sea of ​​people.

But they both know that no matter how the world changes, no matter whether there is memory or not, no matter what happens, they can always find each other and never be separated.

The author has something to say:

It's over! ! ! Throw flowers! ! ! ! ! !

There will be a special extra episode to update, and there will be no charge. Maybe you can go to my column to have a look~~Thank you to all the little angels for supporting me, @伟殇youlanLittleAngel has been catching bugs for me, thank you so much ~~Love you! !

The next book is "The True Young Master of Cannon Fodder is Actually a Master of Metaphysics". If you are interested, please click and collect it. Thank you, my dear!

See you in the next one~~ Wuwu is a little bit reluctant to part with it, I love you guys! ! I hope I can see you again in the future. All the little angels will always be happy. Enjoy reading the article! !