Chapter 51

Qi Fenghua stood there with a pale face. He felt like a joke, and everyone around him seemed to be pointing at him with ridicule.

After Qi's father bought the wrong painting, Qi's family faced financial difficulties, and his parents, who had never quarreled in his memory, also had several quarrels.

Qi's mother blamed Qi's father for buying the painting; Qi's father thought that Qi's mother talked too much and was annoying.

Qi Fenghua tried to persuade him several times, but Qi's father and Qi's mother went back and forth with only a few words. This time the war ended, and the next time it was the same quarrel.

After a period of time, Qi Fenghua no longer liked staying at home. He made excuses to go out to collect stories every day and came home very late, finally avoiding the disputes between his parents.

Qi Fenghua heard Qi Yuyu's name several times from her parents' quarrels.

"If Qi Yuyu was here, how could such a common sense mistake happen and how could he lose money!" "

Qi Yuyu managed the Qi family very well. It wasn't you who made him angry!"

"If Qi Yuyu was here, he would How to do it..."

In the past, Qi Fenghua looked down at Qi Yuyu from above. He is a talented painter, and everyone's eyes should fall on him.

Nowadays, his proud painting skills have been crushed, and even his parents, who have always favored him, mention Qi Yuyu from time to time.

What is most difficult for Qi Fenghua to accept is that Yi Qionglou, who is only kind to him and gentle to him, also sets his sights on Qi Yuyu.

Qi Fenghua despises jealous people the most. Even if the genius is as silent as Yi Yi, he only has admiration and no jealousy. Now, he has tasted jealousy.

So ugly.

"Are you Qi Fenghua?" Someone greeted Qi Fenghua.

Qi Fenghua reluctantly raised the corners of his mouth and smiled. When he turned around, he found a strange boy: "Who are you?" The boy looked

clean and well-behaved. He looked Qi Fenghua up and down for several rounds: "I heard that you are the last one."

"What last term?" Qi Fenghua asked subconsciously. As soon as he finished speaking, he guessed the boy's identity.

This is one of Yi Wusheng's exes and one of the victims of Yi Wusheng's plagiarism and stolen paintings.

"I actually hate you." The boy said, "So the thing I gave you is not a good thing. You can choose to see it or not see it, it's up to you." The boy said, minding his own business

. Qi Fenghua added himself as a friend.

"Why did you..." Qi Fenghua opened his mouth.

"If you hadn't revealed everything, Yi Wusheng would still be my Bai Yueguang." The boy smiled, there was no sadness in his eyes, only a touch of ridicule, "Of course, I don't want to be kept in the dark either. ...So, I'm just expressing my anger."

The boy expressed his anger and dislike for no reason, and said frankly: "You reveal the truth to me, and I'll reveal the truth to you, and it's even."

After the boy left, Qi Fenghua still said Somewhat confused.

He looked down at the file transferred from his phone, which was in video format.

Walking to a remote corner, Qi Fenghua hesitated for a moment. He knew that Yi Wusheng was not a good person. The white moonlight filter against Yi Wusheng had completely disappeared. He didn't think there was any truth that could hurt him.

But he was inexplicably afraid.

After a while, Qi Fenghua turned off the sound and turned on the video.

In the video, two people are naked and entangled in a fierce fight.

Qi Fenghua wondered what this kind of pornographic film was about... Before he could react, the two people inside showed their faces. One of them was strange and familiar to him, and the other was somewhat familiar to him.

One is the boy from before, and the unfamiliar yet familiar one is Yi Wusheng, who has been dead for several years.

No matter how clear he was about the truth about Yi Wusheng's character, Qi Fenghua still turned pale when he saw this kind of video. He gritted his teeth and patrolled Lin Hanchuan's figure in the field, trying to draw some strength. He searched for a long time. All in vain.

He then lowered his head and wanted to turn off the video. Suddenly, his fingertips trembled and stopped in place.

In the upper right corner of the video, the time shows that this was a few days before Yi Wusheng's car accident. On that day, Yi Wusheng had just learned about the award-winning information of the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition.

On the same day, in a surprise, Qi Fenghua and Yi Wusheng... had sex. It was their first and only time to have sex.

Slowly closing his eyes, something in his stomach wanted to surge out. Qi Fenghua fumbled and turned off his phone. He stood there, still thinking about the message the boy had just sent to him.

"On the day he had a car accident, he had just left me. We had a breakup and we broke up peacefully." "

Then he had a car accident. I thought for a while that it was because of me that he got into a car accident. It was very natural. "

I have been undergoing psychological treatment for a long time, and now I can finally let it go completely."

Qi Fenghua couldn't bear it any longer, so he ran to the toilet and vomited. He vomited so heart-breakingly, as if he wanted to vomit out all his internal organs. .

He didn't want to recall it anymore, but the memory came out disobediently.

Yi Wusheng got off the boy's bed one hour, and rolled into bed with him the next hour. He didn't know if he had taken a shower or not, and whether he was dirty...

He thought Yi Wusheng had a car accident on the way to find him, and he fell into depression for a time. After being patiently enlightened by Yi Qionglou for a long time, he slowly came out of his psychological shadow. But that day, Yi Wusheng just got off someone else's bed... In

that video, after finishing, Yi Wusheng and the boy hugged each other and talked, and somehow he mentioned Qi Fenghua, Yi Wusheng commented that it was just superficial and had no spirit...

All kinds of words and memories were stuffed in his mind, which almost made Qi Fenghua's head explode. His hands were shaking so much that he vomited blood.

Disgusting, downright disgusting.

[He looks a little miserable. 】001 floated in front of Lin Hanchuan's eyes, saying that he was a little miserable, looking pitiful for Qi Fenghua, but in fact the color was a happy light red.

Lin Hanchuan was talking to Qi Yuyu. After hearing 001's words, he was distracted: [How disgusting Yi Qionglou was back then, he is just as disgusting now. 】

Tit for retaliation, just retribution.

Qi Yuyu clenched his hands into fists, rarely showing an excited expression: "The results of the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition are out, I..."

"I know." Lin Hanchuan touched Qi Yuyu's head, as expected, "Golden medal, right?"

"Yes." Under Lin Hanchuan's calmness, Qi Yuyu also calmed down his breathing, his eyes sparkling, and he nodded.

Lin Hanchuan smiled and pointed to the wall in the middle of the gallery, quite high-spirited: "That position has been waiting for you for a long time."

The two looked at each other and smiled, and they both saw the joy and happiness surging in each other's eyes.

001 cautiously interjected: [Chuanchuan, your mission... has been completed. ]

Lin Hanchuan was not surprised by this.

The plot has progressed to this point. The white moonlight of Yi Wusheng has become dark, the parents of the Yi family are infamous, Qi Yuyu, who does not deserve the gold medal, has won the gold medal, and the plot has already gone to the outside world.

Until just now, the boy gave Qi Fenghua the final blow. Qi Fenghua and Yi Qionglou had no chance anymore, and the protagonists parted ways.

Lin Hanchuan didn't expect that the boy would go to Qi Fenghua. He didn't know what the boy gave Qi Fenghua, which made him suffer such a big blow.

It was originally planned to spend at least a year in this world, but now it has only taken less than three months, and everything has been settled.

Much faster than expected. Lin Hanchuan thought.

【When will you leave this world? 】001 rubbed Lin Hanchuan's hand like a cat and asked again, with a flattering and flattering tone.

Lin Hanchuan lowered his eyes and looked at Qi Yuyu in front of him with profound eyes.

001 flew around Lin Hanchuan several times, and said in an anxious tone: [The mission has been completed, and the energy collected has reached the threshold. How about you leave tonight...]

Just like the previous world, leave immediately after completing the mission. Without hesitation.

"As long as you think about it, I will draw it for you as much as you want." Qi Yuyu was extremely happy. He did not drink, but his face showed a faint blush. He said confidently, boasting, "I can do everything. Can you paint, Chinese painting, oil painting, watercolor painting... what do you like?"

Facing Qi Yuyu's bright eyes, Lin Hanchuan's eyes also overflowed with a smile. He said: "Chinese painting, your Chinese painting is very unique."

"Okay! "Qi Yuyu waved his hand, "Just paint Chinese paintings!"

After the two briefly discussed, 001 sighed in frustration, and the light blue dumpling floated in the air, like a small blue light bulb, gentle and not dazzling.

【I stay in this world for one year. ] Lin Hanchuan promised, [I will leave in one year. 】

The gallery has just opened now, and Qi Yuyu has just left the Qi family not long ago. His painting career has not yet been on the right track, and Lin Hanchuan cannot rest assured.

【That's one year. ] 001 returned to Lin Hanchuan's body in dismay, and finally said, [You have to complete the task quickly. 】

There are so many things happening in this Spring Breeze Art Exhibition, which has attracted unprecedented attention. After the list of winners was announced, it even became a hot search topic.

Netizens know nothing about painting, but it is human instinct to appreciate beauty, and it is also a nature engraved in genes. After comparing the winning paintings, everyone has to admit it.

"Qi Yuyu is still the best painter, and he deserves this gold medal." "

Some people don't know what they are painting, and they are confused when they look at it. How can they win the award?" I felt that art was indeed art, and then I saw Qi Yuyu's paintings... Sure enough, those things have a niche aesthetic, and my aesthetic is normal.' '

The works that won the gold medal in the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition can sell for at least hundreds of thousands. I don't know how much Qi Yuyu's painting can be sold for. If it doesn't exceed one million, I want to try...' '

I heard that he won't sell this painting, so don't even think about the one upstairs.'

Everyone praised it, those picturesque figures The wind and rain were all left behind.

After Qi Yuyu applied for a certified account, his number of fans increased all the way, even surpassing some small stars, reaching 10 million. For a painter, this number of fans is already terrifying, surpassing the number of fans in the circle. One person's Qi Fenghua.

No one noticed that Qi Fenghua had not been online for a long time. At first, some people scolded him for slandering Qi Yuyu and refused to apologize. Later, no one noticed him.

Qi Fenghua was completely submerged in the history of the Internet.

Only when Qi Yuyu's paintings won another international award, those past events were mentioned, and someone said with emotion that that person has not apologized yet.