Chapter 78

"I'm prepared." The eldest brother of the Zhou family glanced at Zhou Ziming and said suddenly.

Zhou Ziming's heart tightened. He didn't know why, but he had an ominous premonition. He hurriedly asked: "Brother, what are you going to do?" "

After the kidnapper tastes the sweetness, he may not be willing to let him go. I have arranged additional people. Go rescue people." The eldest brother of the Zhou family said. He lowered his head and looked at the watch on his wrist. "They should have taken action now." He

was just a low-level kidnapper. The eldest brother of the Zhou family didn't take it to heart at all. He didn't even look at it. Zhou Zhengqing, who was caught by such a thing, would not have taken such pains if Zhou Yuntang had not been accidentally dragged into the water.

"Brother!" Zhou Ziming was shocked, "If you do this, what if he takes it out on his second brother? If something happens to his second brother..."

This is the first time in so many years that Zhou Ziming has shown the most respect to him. Big brother speaks so loudly.

The eldest brother of the Zhou family's face darkened: "He is your second brother and also my second brother. Am I going to let anything happen to him?"

In the past, Zhou Ziming would have felt relieved when he heard this sentence, but now, after experiencing such a After many things happened, it was difficult for him to go back to the time when he had no reservations about the eldest brother of the Zhou family.

Zhou's mother interjected: "If it's not just five million, he can just give it to him. We don't need that little money. The most important thing is to bring the second child back safely." "

Mom, even you don't believe me. "The eldest brother of the Zhou family was a little unhappy. He gestured to the driver on the side, "The people I arranged are very measured. If you are worried, I will let them live broadcast for you to watch." The

driver sent a message to his companions to broadcast the live broadcast. Connected to the big car screen.

The kidnappers had relaxed their vigilance and did not put the knife on the neck of Zhou Zhengqing, the second brother of the Zhou family. Several people with stealthy movements quietly approached the kidnappers in the corner.

After watching the video, Zhou Ma and Zhou Ziming didn't dare to take a breath, looking nervous and apprehensive.

Zhou Yuntang leaned in his eldest brother's arms, his eyes flickering slightly. No one knew that the kidnapper was his biological father. Once this matter was exposed, he didn't know how the Zhou family would view him, and he couldn't explain what he had done. .

Why did he contact the wanted criminal, why was he suddenly kidnapped, and his second brother Zhou Zhengqing, he was the innocent one who was implicated. When he comes back, will he blame himself... The people sitting in the car were all focused on Looking at the screen, no one laid eyes on Zhou Yuntang, and his heart moved.

Jiang Luo took away his mobile phone at that time, but after he sent the text message, he stuffed the mobile phone back into Zhou Yuntang. Now, the mobile phone is lying in his trouser pocket.

Swallowing nervously, Zhou Yuntang put one hand into his pocket, took out a small section of the screen, and operated it with trembling fingers.

The people in the video were approaching smoothly, but Jiang Luo's phone suddenly rang. The bodyguards who were paying attention were startled, and several of them were exposed.

The phone only rang once before being disconnected. Jiang Luo didn't have time to see who was calling him. He found the person following him and was furious: "You rich people are so cunning. You promised so well." , this is what happened behind the scenes, if I didn't deserve to die today, I would have told you here."

Now that it has been exposed, the others simply did not hide it, and walked out of the darkness: "Let the second young master go."

Jiang Luo sighed: "I would be stupid if I let him go."

As he said that, Jiang Luo pulled Zhou Zhengqing hard, used him as a shield, and quickly backed away.

The Zhou family saw this issue through the camera. Zhou's mother was helpless: "Boss, ask your people to withdraw. Money or not is the second priority. The most important thing is that the second brother must come back healthy and safe." The eldest

brother of the Zhou family did not do it either . Thinking that those professionals would be so exposed, he watched the video without saying anything.

"Brother! Are you going to kill your second brother?" Zhou Ziming clenched his fists nervously. He looked at Zhou Zhengqing who was stumbling in the video and cursed, "As long as you still have some family ties, you are ready to go five Even if millions of people are redeemed by professionals, they should call the police instead of using unreliable men like yours!" "

They are veterans who are in this business. Who can be more professional than him?" Zhou Ziming had talked back several times, and the eldest brother of the Zhou family frowned, "I didn't call the police because this matter involves too much, and the second brother is a celebrity. If he called the police and made a fuss, it would be even worse for him."

The eldest brother of the Zhou family didn't say anything . Yes, if the kidnapping of Zhou Zhengqing is really exposed, the Zhou family's industry will also be affected. Once things get serious, it will not be good for anyone.

He could accept Zhou Ziming's stupidity, but he couldn't accept that Zhou Ziming dared to disobey him. The eldest brother of the Zhou family frowned, and decided that after this matter was over, he would let Zhou Ziming know what it means to have order.

At this moment, a loud voice came from the video. The eldest brother of the Zhou family, who was lost in thought, subconsciously raised his head, and then his pupils shrank suddenly. Zhou Zhengqing fell in a pool of blood without knowing whether he was alive or dead. Next to him was the kidnapper who also fell to the ground.

Just now, Jiang Luo got anxious and took Zhou Zhengqing to flee. He took the injured and tied hostage with him, but he couldn't get away from the people behind him. In a mixture of shock and anger, Jiang Luo ran onto the road.

When he saw the oncoming car, Jiang Luo subconsciously pushed Zhou Zhengqing out and blocked him in front of him. When he came to his senses, he had been pushed to the ground by the person chasing him. Zhou Zhengqing was not far away. Not moving at all.

Jiang Luo, who had been passionate for several days, was stunned.

He just wanted to make some money and live freely abroad. He never wanted to kill anyone. If something happened to the second young master of the Zhou family, the Zhou family would never let him go!

Jiang Luo struggled hard and tried to escape, but he was firmly pinned to the ground and could not move.

Zhou's family could no longer care about the trouble of finding the kidnapper. Zhou's mother, who witnessed her son's car accident, cried bitterly and fell unconscious on the spot. Zhou's family members who were present for several weeks also panicked and rushed him to the hospital.

When Zhou's mother woke up, she was lying in a private hospital owned by the Zhou family. She was in a daze for a few seconds and then struggled to get out of bed: "Where is the second child? How is the second child?"

Zhou Ziming was looking after him. After a few seconds of silence, Zhou Ma did not stop her and escorted her to the intensive care room next door.

"He...how is he?" Zhou's mother had tears in her eyes. She didn't understand why the child who was still alive and kicking two days ago was lying on the hospital bed so dying today.

"The doctor said that he had been hit hard on the head, and the car accident caused cerebral hemorrhage..." Zhou Ziming choked, "It's not sure whether he can be saved. If he is saved, there will definitely be sequelae."

Zhou's mother's face There was a blank, and she stared blankly at the door of the intensive care unit. It was obviously her most familiar mother tongue, but at this time she seemed to not understand it.

The mother and son sat together on a public chair in the hospital. In the face of illness, life and death, no matter men, women, old or young, poor or rich, they were all equally powerless.

"Mom, why did you come here?" Zhou Yuntang, who came to see his second brother, was stunned and accused Zhou Ziming, "Fourth brother, you clearly know that your mother has been greatly stimulated today, why do you still let her come here? "

I'm fine." Zhou's mother wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes, she forced a smile to Zhou Yuntang, and asked softly, "Tangtang, where are you, have you had a checkup?" No

matter how painful it was, Zhou's mother's first reaction was Comfort the child.

Zhou Yuntang sat down against Zhou's mother and lowered his eyes: "I'm fine. Second brother... Second brother will be fine."

Zhou Yuntang sincerely hoped that his second brother Zhou Zhengqing would get better. He didn't expect anything to happen. It would develop to this point. He always didn't want the Zhou family to know that he was in contact with his biological father. He just made a call that didn't go through, but this happened.

Only a few hours had passed, but Zhou Yuntang felt like the days passed like years.

He closed his eyes and prayed sincerely; Second brother, I didn't mean it, I just didn't want to leave the Zhou family... I am your favorite brother, you will definitely forgive me, right... The

three of them cuddled together, At first glance, it seems like they are relying on each other, and the families of the patients in pain are comforting each other, but in fact they have different thoughts.

At this moment, two people in police uniforms came over. They looked at Zhou Yuntang and then at the photos on their phones: "You are Zhou Yuntang, right?"

Zhou Yuntang's face turned pale and he was speechless. , Zhou's mother sighed, stood up and negotiated with the police: "Hello, I am his mother, what can I do with him?" "The

suspect you sent here is under interrogation. According to the suspect, he is Zhou Yuntang's Dad, we found out that the suspect's cell phone rang at the time of the incident, and the call was from Zhou Yuntang." The police simply stated the facts, and then said, "Now he is involved in extortion and kidnapping. Let's ask him to investigate."

Zhou Ma was confused: "Who do you think the prisoner is?"

"Zhou Yuntang's biological father, Jiang Luo."

Zhou Ma asked again: "You said that phone call..."

"He made the call... "Yes."

Zhou's mother turned around in shock and looked at the 'son' who was being protected behind her. Her mind was in chaos, and she could only look at Zhou Yuntang with a numb face, crying and talking while her eyes were red.

"Mom, I didn't know the kidnapper was him. I didn't know him. I'd never seen him before." Zhou Yuntang panicked. He knew that the truth of the matter could easily be found out. He didn't expect it to be so soon. He originally planned to talk to his favorite The eldest brother acted coquettishly and asked his eldest brother to help cover up the matter, but the police came too quickly.

"You don't know?" Zhou Ma repeated dullly.

The door of the intensive care unit opened, and the doctor who came out looked around, looked at Zhou Ma, and said, "Are you a family member of the patient?" Zhou Ma's head was

buzzing, and she didn't care about confronting Zhou Yuntang and hurriedly stepped forward. Step One: "Yes, I am his mother. How is he?"

"He has had brain hemorrhage and has undergone surgery. Whether he can wake up depends on his luck." The young doctor's eyes showed some unbearability.

Zhou Ma closed her eyes tightly, and Zhou Yuntang carefully looked at her expression: "Mom..."

"Shut up!" Zhou Ma opened her eyes suddenly, and stared at Zhou Yuntang fiercely, "I am not your mother! You are not me. My son, you are just the son of a prisoner who climbed up from a stinking ditch. How do you have the right to call me mom!" "

Mom, you said that I will always be your son..." Zhou Yuntang sobbed and cried. He was afraid like never before. No matter what dreams he had in the past, Zhou's mother would protect him, but now, Zhou's mother actually said such harsh words to him.

"I watched you grow up and raised you from a newborn baby to now. For you, I let my own child who suffered so much feel cold. How can I be sorry for you?" Zhou's mother's eyes were also red, "You You also teamed up with your biological father to extort money and tipped him off in front of us. Zhou Yuntang, how can our Zhou family fail to forgive you? How can I fail to help you? How can Zhou Zhengqing fail to help you?"

Zhou's mother ? I regret it, extremely regret it.

When she found out that she had hugged her wrongly, she couldn't let go of her relationship with the fake young master for more than ten years, and wanted to take the real young master and the fake young master home together. Knowing that her biological child was not doing well, she only wanted to make up for it in the future. She never thought about how sad he would be when he saw the fake young master living so happily; even when it was found out that it was not an accidental mistake, but a deliberate mistake, she made all the excuses for the fake young master.

The child is still young and innocent... She feels sorry for her child, but she has never thought of abandoning Zhou Yuntang.

Zhou Yuntang, on the other hand, turned around and went to find his biological father, a wanted criminal. The relationship of more than ten years was worse than raising a dog. Zhou's mother covered her chest. She thought of her second son who was still unconscious and her younger son who had grown up from childhood, and her heart ached sharply.

"Mom..." Zhou Yuntang cried so hard that he was out of breath, "Mom, I'm not, I didn't." "

You have never been in contact with Jiang Luo? Wasn't the second brother involved because of you? You didn't tip him off? "Zhou Ziming supported Zhou's mother and looked at Zhou Yuntang coldly, "When you said you could only let one go, didn't you try so hard to get us to choose you?"

Zhou Yuntang's lips were colorless and speechless.

"Zhou Ziming, why are you so cruel to your brother?" When the eldest brother of the Zhou family arrived, he happened to hear Zhou Ziming's last words. He said dissatisfiedly, "Apologise to my brother." "

Your brother's name is Jiang Tian, ​​he is not Your brother." Zhou's mother interrupted the Zhou family's eldest brother's show of force.

Zhou Ziming was silent for a few seconds and told the eldest brother of the Zhou family and the third brother of the Zhou family who came over. After hearing all this, everyone fell silent.

Tears flowed down Zhou Yuntang's face as if they were moneyless. He grabbed the hand of the eldest brother of the Zhou family: "Brother, believe me, I really didn't mean it. I didn't expect anything to happen to my second brother, and I didn't want to."

The fingers as soft and slender as jade were like grasping a life-saving straw, pulling him hard. The eldest brother of the Zhou family's heart was shaking at an inappropriate time. He said: "Tangtang didn't mean it. Mom, something has happened to the second child. Things can't be done." Save it, you can't make Tangtang sad anymore."

"Mom, don't think about things too complicated, this is all an accident." The third brother of the Zhou family also advised.

She suddenly realized that she seemed to have never understood her children.

Zhou's mother was exhausted physically and mentally. She used to feel that she was the mother of her children and she wanted to protect them. Now she leaned in the arms of her fourth son, Zhou Ziming, and suddenly discovered that the children had grown up and were taller than her. He is stronger than her and no longer needs her protection, nor does he need her as a mother.

"I didn't mean it..." Zhou Ma rubbed her painful chest, "You are such good brothers." The eldest

brother and the third brother of the Zhou family looked at each other. They protected Zhou Yuntang behind them, thinking that Zhou Ma would quarrel with them. After a fight, who would have thought that she was not angry or angry.

"You have grown up, and I can't control you anymore. From now on...you can move out." Zhou's mother didn't have the gentle smile on her face. She said slowly, "Take this person and get as far away as you can." , don't let me see you again."