Chapter 82

More than Wanjia, all competitors saw the opportunity and took over the projects of the Zhou family, cannibalizing the behemoth Zhou family.

Zhou Gaodan lowered his head and looked for many people, but no one was willing to take action. No matter how hard he tried, everything happened like a slowly falling building. It looked slow, but in fact it had long since fallen apart. Medicine can help.

Zhou Yuntang held the Jade Buddha in his hand that he had never given away, and sat on the sofa anxiously waiting for Zhou Gaodan to come home.

During this period, news of the Zhou family's accident was aroused, and the Internet criticized these companies for doing whatever they could to get money. Zhou Yuntang hid at home and learned about the situation from the Internet.

Zhou Gaodan's increasingly irritable and depressed mood recently explained everything.

Under this situation, Zhou Gaodan came and went in a hurry every day, and Zhou Yuntang did not dare to stop him. When Zhou Gaodan came home at night, he was usually furious. He had no chance to give away the jade Buddha he specially requested for his eldest brother.

The situation became increasingly serious, and Zhou Yuntang didn't want to delay any longer, so he mustered up the courage to sit in the living room and wait for Zhou Gaodan to come home.

I don't know how long he waited, but Zhou Yuntang had already fallen asleep. When he heard the door opening, he rubbed his eyes sleepily and got up, put on his slippers and went to greet Zhou Gaodan.

"Young Master." The assistant who was supporting Zhou Gaodan saw Zhou Yuntang, paused subtly, and then called out as if nothing had happened, and handed Zhou Gaodan to him, "Mr. Zhou drank a little too much tonight, please take care of him."

Zhou Yuntang didn't need his assistant to say this, but he also knew that Zhou Gaodan drank too much.

The stinky smell of alcohol could be smelled from a distance, and Zhou Gaodan's feet were weak. As soon as Zhou Yuntang took it, he staggered under the pressure and almost fell to the ground. He hurriedly held on and said with difficulty: "Thank you. Send brother back."

The assistant nodded and left.

And Zhou Yuntang was carrying a man who was much taller than him, and his steps were sloppy: "Brother, didn't you say you hate drinking the most? Why did you drink so much today..."

Zhou Gaodan heard this in a hazy voice, and he sneered. He let out a sarcastic smile and said incoherently: "Those bastards are all slipperier than loaches. People who didn't dare to raise their heads when they knelt in front of me now dare to pretend in front of me. If it were before..."

Zhou Yuntang His heart ached. He knew that Zhou Gaodan was going through a difficult time, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

In order to save the company, the most arrogant and aloof eldest brother had to kowtow to those he looked down upon and went home drunk, but there was no progress in asking for help and nothing was gained.

Zhou Yuntang helped Zhou Gaodan to the sofa. Facing his unconscious elder brother, he could no longer bear the panic and fear in his heart: "Brother, are we really going bankrupt? What will we do after bankruptcy? I... ...What should I do?"

Zhou Yuntang hugged his legs and sat on the edge of the sofa. Zhou Gaodan's hand was hanging on the side of his face, but the hand was no longer strong and just rested there weakly.

Sobbing quietly, Zhou Yuntang felt more confused than ever before. For the first time, he discovered that except for his identity as the young master of the Zhou family, he had nothing.

His grades were not good and he couldn't get into a good university. In the past, he could rely on his family to spend money to get into school. After he ran out of money, he had no choice but to go to the kind of bad school he got into. He also had no skills and was learning piano when other children were doing it. When taking courses such as painting and drawing, Zhou Yuntang did not want to endure hardship and relied on his tears to avoid studying.

Zhou Yuntang thought that he could be a young master for the rest of his life. Even after he found out that he was not the biological child of the Zhou family, he did not panic because he knew that the Zhou family loved him and would not be so cruel to him and drive him out. .

The previous life he dreamed about was an accident that happened because he ran away from home.

But now, the Zhou family is bankrupt, and everything in the past is like a passing cloud, no longer existing.

Perhaps hearing the familiar cry, Zhou Gaodan's hand moved slightly and touched the smooth and warm skin. He murmured: "Tangtang..." Thinking that

Zhou Gaodan was calling him, Zhou Yuntang quickly got up and clumsily twisted the wet towel and gave it to him. Zhou Gaodan wiped his face: "Brother, I'm here."

The cold towel made Zhou Gaodan regain some consciousness. He half-squinted his eyes and saw Zhou Yuntang. His fingertips traced his red lips. He asked: "Tangtang, brother loves you." , do you love brother?"

"Yes!" Zhou Yuntang nodded vigorously.

The next second, Zhou Gaodan pulled Zhou Yuntang to him and kissed him fiercely.

It's not that there were times when the lips met before, but it was never as intense as now. Zhou Yuntang was stunned, and a few words escaped from Zhou Gaodan's lips: "Brother, I am Tangtang, don't... don't do this, brother, you You've got the wrong person..."

No matter how much he refused, it was of no use.

The next day, Zhou Yuntang woke up in bed. He found that he had changed his clothes and felt refreshed. However, he felt a soreness in his waist when he moved a little. He got up with a distorted expression.

"Tangtang, where are you going?" Zhou Gaodan walked in with a bowl of white porridge. There were still bite marks on his lips, but his expression was extremely satisfied. All the shadows during this period were gone.

Zhou Yuntang froze. He watched Zhou Gaodan walk to the bed as if nothing had happened, and gave him the same smile as before. He didn't know what it was like in his heart, and Zhou Yuntang shrank back subconsciously.

Zhou Gaodan's face was gloomy for a few seconds, and he calmly pressed Zhou Yuntang's thigh to stop his retreat: "Tangtang is not happy?" Zhou Yuntang

didn't even know that after such a thing happened, how could Zhou Gaodan be so calm and calm with him? He was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl into, and just wanted to disappear on the spot.

"Brother." Zhou Yuntang didn't dare to look at Zhou Gaodan and lowered his head and said, "I know you didn't mean it. You were drunk yesterday, so let's just pretend that nothing happened." Zhou Gaodan actually laughed out loud and said:

" Just pretend that nothing happened?"

Looking at his smile, Zhou Yuntang felt a little creepy.

"My dear Tangtang, weren't you the closest to my elder brother before? But we're just a little closer. Why can't you stand it?" The smile in Zhou Gaodan's eyes was like a beast that has been coveting its prey for a long time and finally revealed its claws. " Big brother has wanted you since you were fourteen years old. After so many years, big brother finally got what he wanted. It's too late to be happy. How can you pretend that nothing has happened?" Zhou Yuntang's mind went blank. He heard

Zhou Gaodan calm down. Weird sounds.

"Now that eldest brother has nothing, even you want to leave? Don't even think about it, sweet Tangtang, you said you love eldest brother the most, and eldest brother also loves you the most. Wouldn't it be good for us to be together forever and not be separated?"

Depressed ? After the long-lost beast is released from the cage, it can never go back to the past. Zhou Gaodan rubbed Zhou Yuntang's head affectionately.

The door of this room has been replaced with a combination lock, and the windows have been replaced with bulletproof glass and locked firmly. Everything Zhou Yuntang likes most has been arranged in this room, just waiting for the canary to fly into the cage. middle.

Zhou Yuntang didn't expect Zhou Gaodan to have such thoughts about him. No, in fact he still did... Before the fake young master's identity was exposed, the relationship between the two was still a close and ordinary brotherly relationship.

Ever since the identity of the fake young master was exposed, Zhou Gaodan became more and more brazen.

How could Zhou Yuntang not be aware of it? He just condoned this situation. He enjoyed Zhou Gaodan's unreasonable preference for him, but he didn't want to pay the price, so he had to pretend to be stupid and get along with Zhou Gaodan in the name of brother, even though the interaction between the two had long been After crossing the limit, he pretended not to understand.

This innocent look happened to be Zhou Gaodan's favorite look.

The beast that he had pampered and raised finally devoured him. Zhou Yuntang sat on the bed numbly. After Zhou Gaodan went out, he rushed to the door and tried to open the door. The combination lock did not move. He tried and lost several times. The password is incorrect.

Zhou Yuntang leaned against the door and slowly slid down. The pain in his body had been overshadowed by the tremendous psychological pressure. He thought, will I be locked up here for the rest of my life?

Panic, fear, and helplessness made Zhou Yuntang tremble. He couldn't help but regret that it would have been better if he had not waited for Zhou Gaodan last night. In that case, they would still have an ordinary brotherly relationship, and the eldest brother would still be the gentle elder brother.

Because they were about to take the college entrance examination, neither Wan's father nor Wan's mother told their two children anything about the Zhou family. Everything was reported to Lin Hanchuan 001.

It was the same this time. After discovering the latest development of the matter, 001 immediately informed his host.

Lin Hanchuan was stunned. He never thought that things would develop like this. He had never been in love and knew very little about love. He never thought that Zhou Gaodan would have such thoughts about Zhou Yuntang.

[Zhou Gaodan installed a camera in the room and took away Zhou Yuntang's mobile phone. ] 001 said, with strange excitement and gossip in his voice, [Zhou Yuntang tried to open the lock with a password, but the password lock was controlled by the Internet. After Zhou Gaodan found out, he gave Zhou Yuntang a hard lesson. 】

Teaching him a lesson, 001's tone changed over and over again. Lin Hanchuan didn't want to know this kind of thing.

[It's not like there was no warning. ] After a brief surprise, Lin Hanchuan quickly accepted this strange thing, [No wonder Zhou Gaodan in the original article would try every means to prevent Jiang Tian and Zhou Yuntang from getting intimate. 】

001 said that all worlds will enrich their plots and characters on their own. In the original text, Zhou Gaodan's possessiveness towards Zhou Yuntang is stronger than that of the other brothers, and his pickiness and disgust towards Jiang Tian all have reasons.

Every time Zhou Yuntang and Jiang Tian get a little closer, Zhou Gaodan will suddenly appear and break the sweet atmosphere between the two; he will also be jealous that Jiang Tian eats the meal cooked by Zhou Yuntang for the first time, even if Jiang Tian doesn't like it and suffers from gastrointestinal discomfort. a few days.

Zhou Gaodan would even hug and kiss Zhou Yuntang in front of Jiang Tian. After witnessing the two Zhou brothers kissing mouth to mouth, Jiang Tian was jealous and angry for a while, and was finally owned by the Zhou family. People's taken-for-granted attitude forces them to doubt themselves and accept this.