Chapter 56

In the last world, Lin Hanchuan discovered that Qi Yuyu's appearance and personality were completely different from Ran Xing in the first world, but the expressions they occasionally showed were very similar.

Cunning and nimble, like a little fox on the vast snowfield, it looks comfortable in front of people it trusts. Once it hears the footsteps of outsiders, it will prick up its ears vigilantly.

When their territory is violated, they all possess an aggressiveness that is not typical of domestic pets.

Now, the same look appeared on Wan Lishuang's face.

Lin Hanchuan narrowed his eyes slightly, and he called out tentatively: "Qi Yuyu?"

Wan Lishuang looked confused.

Lin Hanchuan changed his name: "Ran Xing?"

"..." Wan Lishuang heard it. They seemed to be two names. He protested with a long voice in dissatisfaction, "Brother, do I have such a popular face? Like you Two friends?"

His performance was extremely natural, without any flaws.

If he came from acting, his acting skills would be enough to make his debut in the entertainment industry and become an actor. Lin Hanchuan suppressed the slight disappointment in his heart and lowered his eyes: "Sorry, I admit my mistake..."

The words stopped suddenly, and Lin Hanchuan remembered that Ran Xing seemed to be a professional actor.

"...Is there something on my face?" A strange look fell on his face. Wan Lishuang was silent for a few seconds. He touched his face and asked awkwardly.

Lin Hanchuan withdrew his gaze and looked at the textbook in his hand, but not a single word caught his eye.

Ran Xing is aloof and stubborn, while Qi Yuyu is cold and reserved. Their personalities are very different. If they have anything in common, it may be that they are both cold on the outside and hot on the inside... Various details that had been ignored in the past kept flashing through his mind, Lin Hanchuan said. One second I felt that maybe I was overthinking, and the next second I felt that there was indeed something subtle about it, and for the first time my heart became a mess.

And the person who upset him waved his hand in front of his eyes.

Wan Lishuang: "Jiang Tian?"

When he spoke, he was suddenly in a daze, and he didn't respond. Wan Lishuang was a little dissatisfied. He then thought that it was precisely because of this cold personality that he would not be confused and bribed by Zhou Yuntang.

Thinking of this, Wan Lishuang felt calm.

Even when Lin Hanchuan moved his hand away expressionlessly, Wan Lishuang didn't feel angry.

The morning self-study ended in a strange atmosphere. When the class teacher stood on the podium and started the first class, Wan Lishuang found that Lin Hanchuan still didn't move. He cautiously pushed Lin Hanchuan's shoulder: "This is Chinese class." Lin Hanchuan suddenly

replied. God, I put down the math book that had not been turned over and took out the Chinese textbook. Wan Lishuang didn't say a word in the whole process.

Wan Lishuang secretly glanced at Lin Hanchuan's handsome profile and thought to herself, he was really cold.

The cold Lin Hanchuan woke up 001 and asked it very seriously: [Is it possible for two missionaries to exist in the same small world? ]

[Yes. 】001 didn't know what happened. This was the first time that the host took the initiative to find it. It spun around in a circle happily and sounded very excited. 【But the probability of this is extremely small. ]

Lin Hanchuan's heart sank slightly and asked: [Why? ]

001 answered honestly: [Every world has an original world consciousness, which will reject the energy and things of other worlds. If there are too many taskers entering the small world, they are likely to be discovered by the world consciousness. 】

From 001's mouth, Lin Hanchuan knew that world consciousness is commonly known as the way of heaven.

The way of heaven is ethereal, without any emotions, likes and dislikes. They are like firewalls in the small world. After discovering the external energy, they immediately start the cleanup process to detect and kill the 'virus'.

If two missionaries sneak into the small world at the same time, the probability of being detected and killed is greatly increased.

[...So, for the sake of mission efficiency, after a small world has deployed mission workers, other systems will no longer be deployed. 】001 Final summary.

After listening to what it said, Lin Hanchuan was silent for a long time.

That subtle similarity was probably his misunderstanding.

Before this, Lin Hanchuan didn't think he had such strong feelings for Ran Xing or Qi Yuyu. After he had hope but failed, he discovered that he was more emotional than he thought.

001 Seeing Lin Hanchuan's condensed expression, he couldn't bear it: [But there is a certain chance that the system will put it wrongly, or...]

[Or what? 】

【Or you met a predator. 】

A name I have never heard of. Before Lin Hanchuan asked any questions, 001 started to explain himself.

[We ordinary taskers play a role to complete the plot and take away a little bit of energy. ] 001 was a little embarrassed, and his voice was a few degrees lower. After saying this sentence, he immediately raised his voice, [The predator is to take away all the luck of the plot characters. ]

Lin Hanchuan probably understood that ordinary missionaries can be compared to thieves, while plunderers are robbers who seek wealth and murder.

Ordinary taskers follow the plot, while plunderers will disrupt the plot, sucking away the luck of all characters without hesitation, and taking away most of the original energy of the small world. When they return with a full load, the small world will soon be depleted due to insufficient original energy. Annihilated in the universe.

001 said happily: [Kawakawa, the way you complete your mission is like a predator. 】It is also similar to the fact that you will get a lot of energy after completing the task.

Not thinking this was a compliment, Lin Hanchuan's heart skipped a beat: [Did I rob their luck? 】

【no. 】001 found out that Lin Hanchuan had misunderstood and hurriedly explained, 【Although they are similar, they are really not! I am a regular system! You didn't rob anyone of anyone's luck, you didn't even take away the original owner's luck! ]

Speaking of this matter, 001 was also full of doubts: [But the source of your energy... I don't know either. ]

Could he be a predator? Lin Hanchuan turned his gaze to Wan Lishuang: [Is there any way you can find out whether he is a missionary or a plunderer? ]

[When two hosts meet, they will know each other. Unless one is much higher than the other, the lower-level host will have no feeling. 】001 paused for a few seconds, 【I am already on the highest level and latest version of the system. ]

[...Is the latest version, the highest level system, so unreliable? ]

Lin Hanchuan sighed softly amid 001's dissatisfied groans.

He understood the implication of 001's words, which was simply that Ran Xing or Qi Yuyu could not be the missionaries. Although he could understand it rationally, Lin Hanchuan felt as if he had swallowed a piece of ice in winter, with a chill all over his body.

The ringing of the bell after class brought Lin Hanchuan back to his senses. He put aside all his regrets and losses, cleared his mind of memories, and got down to business.

Lin Hanchuan followed the head teacher out, but Wan Lishuang followed him step by step without noticing.

Lin Hanchuan took a few steps to catch up with the head teacher and stopped her.

"Jiang Tian, ​​what's the matter?" The petite head teacher looked up at Lin Hanchuan. She was serious and dull during class, with a slightly sharp voice. After class, she spoke softly and very gently.

"Teacher Mei, I would like to apply to live on campus. What information do I need to submit?" Lin Hanchuan said straightforwardly.

When the head teacher heard this, there was no expression of surprise on his face: "Just fill out an application form. It requires parents' signature... You need your family to know."

The head teacher also knew the Jiang family's situation, so he changed the topic: "As for the accommodation fee, I can apply to the school for exemption."

Unexpectedly, things would go so smoothly. Lin Hanchuan sincerely thanked: "Thank you, Teacher Mei." "

The school will give preferential treatment to students with good grades. As long as you study hard and get good grades, that's it. The best repayment for the school." The head teacher stood up on tiptoes and patted Lin Hanchuan's shoulder, saying earnestly, "Tomorrow is your first monthly exam after transferring to another school, so work hard!" When the two of them were talking

, Wan Lishuang was beside them. He walked around in circles, pretending to be walking in the corridor. As soon as he heard that Lin Hanchuan was going to live on campus, he immediately came over and discussed with the class teacher with a smile: "Sister Mei, I am the only one in my dormitory. He can come to me Come live with me in the dormitory."

The head teacher was surprised: "Didn't you say that you are used to living alone and don't want roommates?"

The students in the school are from well-off families, and usually either drivers take them to and from school, or they drive around the school I bought a house and rarely use the school dormitories.

When Wan Lishuang chose to live on campus, he was ridiculed that his parents had a bad relationship and were unloved and had no choice but to live in the dormitory.

Because of the small number of people, Wan Lishuang has always said that she doesn't like her private space to be invaded and monopolizes the double dormitory.

At this moment, Wan Lishuang suddenly wanted a roommate, and the head teacher couldn't help but worry, was he trying to tease a good student from a poor family?

Wan Lishuang opened her eyes wide and cried out: "Classmate Jiang and I hit it off right away. Although we haven't known each other for a long time, we are already good friends. I want to live with my good friends. What's the problem?" After finishing speaking, he

also He tugged on Lin Hanchuan's sleeves, trying to get him to speak for him.

Lin Hanchuan didn't move at all. Wan Lishuang saw him standing there like a pillar and winked at him: "We agreed to fight against the White Lotus Front Alliance, how could you escape before the battle?"

The head teacher watched their interaction, his eyes became more and more suspicious. Just as he was about to refuse for Lin Hanchuan who might not dare to refuse, Lin Hanchuan said: "I have no problem." Suddenly, Wan Lishuang smiled happily and felt refreshed: "Look,

Sister Mei , he agreed!"

"Then..." The head teacher hesitated for a few seconds and chose to believe in Lin Hanchuan's choice, "You must get along well, and even if there is any disagreement, you must resolve it rationally and never take action."

Wan Lishuang listened with a smile. Following the class teacher's instructions, she looked past the petite class teacher and spotted Zhou Yuntang with wide eyes behind her.

Zhou Yuntang only heard that Lin Hanchuan agreed to live in a dormitory with Wan Lishuang, and the surprise on his face was clearly visible.

In Zhou Yuntang's mind, Jiang Tian was lonely, weird, and difficult to approach. Not to mention agreeing to live with others, he didn't even bother to say a few words. He never expected that someone could approach Jiang Tian?

"I won't have anything against him. After all..." Wan Lishuang raised her eyebrows, "The best way to develop a friendship is to find out that we hate the same person." Seeing

Zhou Yuntang's pale face, Wan Lishuang smiled even happier, In the eyes of the protagonist's family and friends, there is no doubt that he is a villain with a sinister smile and a vicious male supporting role.

Zhou Yuntang's friends all glared at Wan Lishuang. Wan Lishuang not only did not restrain himself, but became even more proud, with an extremely arrogant expression.

However, Lin Hanchuan feels that Wan Lishuang, who hates someone so openly and openly, is much cuter than Zhou Yuntang, who hides needles in his cotton.