Chapter 171

Shu Shuangyu waited for a long time, but before Lu Xiu hugged him and comforted him softly, when he was getting impatient, he heard Lu Xiu's suppressed voice.

"How did I treat you before?"

[It's okay, but it's annoying that you think you want me to go out to study and work. ] Shu Shuangyu subconsciously replied in her heart, [Sometimes she refuses some of my requests, and now she is so indifferent to me...]

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, but Shu Shuangyu said: "I don't even know you. I don't know."

Lu Xiu slowly closed his eyes. He gave Shu Shuangyu one last deep look: "You...you have a good rest."

After saying that, Lu Xiu turned around and left. His back was even a bit embarrassed. .

【What's wrong with him? ] There was no one else in the room, Shu Shuangyu stopped pretending and frowned fiercely, [According to his character, he knew that I had lost my memory after being injured, so he shouldn't have left without asking a question. ]

There were some doubts in her heart, but Shu Shuangyu didn't think deeply. She just asked the system: [Reduce their blackening value, so I can go back, right? Is there a specific value for the blackening value? ]

System answer: [Yes, you can return to the real world by reducing the blackening value below 30. Currently, Lu Xiu's love value for you is 95, and his blackening value is 75. ]

[Love is worth 95? Shu Shuangyu clicked her tongue, "Men are really unreliable. I only left him for three years, but I still died for him. He has lowered his love value so quickly, bah." 】

Shu Shuangyu was thinking about how to reduce the blackening value. He didn't know that after Lu Xiu left, he contacted Xia Zuo.

In the past three years, Lu Xiu and Xia Zuo have fought countless times. They both want to protect human beings. , one wants to destroy the world, and each regards the other as their biggest enemy.

When Xia Zuo received the contact from Lu Xiu, he was a little surprised, wondering why this hypocrite who always claimed to be the savior of mankind came to him.

After hearing Lu Xiu's words, Xia Zuo's casual expression gradually solidified: "How do you know Shu Shuangyu? He is still alive? Where is he?..." On the

other end of the communication, Lu Xiu slowly closed his eyes and covered his face. The deep sadness in his eyes stopped.

[Lu Xiu's love value is reduced to 60, and his blackening value is increased to 80. 】The system suddenly notified.

Shu Shuangyu looked up blankly: [Why did the love value suddenly drop so much? 】

You know, a love value of 30 is a normal friend, a love value of 50 is a person you care about, and a love value of 70 or above is a loved relative or friend... Lu Xiu's love value for him now is not even as good as his family!

Shu Shuangyu's heart skipped a beat. He always felt that something had gone beyond his expectations and would bring consequences that he couldn't bear.

When Shu Shuangyu was dragged back to the small world by the protagonists he had conquered, Pei Cunzheng dragged Lin Hanchuan out to watch the fun. He specially asked his system 007 to find a stray dog ​​and feed the love card to the dog.

When Lin Hanchuan found out, he didn't say anything. He just said, "I will send the stray dog ​​to the hospital and find a suitable owner for it."

Pei Cun laughed. He never expected that compared to Shu Shuangyu, Man, he is actually more concerned about the safety of a dog.

Unexpectedly, the two of them were watching the excitement when they happened to see Shu Shuangyu being dragged back by the little world. Pei Cun thought about it and followed him with Lin Hanchuan.

When Lin Hanchuan was caught off guard and stepped into this strange little world, some invisible shackles seemed to be untied in his mind, and in an instant, countless memories poured out.

He remembered everything.

A long time ago, as the original plot said, he lived a boring, day-to-day life, until one day, he saw a strange white-haired man.

It was a grand party. Lin Hanchuan was toasting with the people around him. When he was bored, a boss from the entertainment industry came over with his artists. The meaning was self-explanatory.

Lin Hanchuan had always been insensitive to this kind of thing. He glanced at the artist casually, paused for a few seconds, and then looked back.

Pei Cun is undoubtedly extremely handsome. He has white hair and is obviously wearing a straight suit, but he gives off an inexplicable sense of laziness and relaxation. It is as if he is not a tool brought by the boss to sleep with him, but The host of the entire party.

With his outstanding appearance and extraordinary aura, Pei Cun attracted the attention of all the male lovers in the room. If the boss hadn't taken him to Lin Hanchuan to test him out, he would have been taken away long ago.

Seeing that Lin Hanchuan was also attracted by Pei Cun, the people who were watching secretly couldn't help but sigh. They didn't know whether it was because Lin Hanchuan broke the law for the first time or because the beauty didn't hug him.

Pei Cun, who was at the center of public opinion, lazily raised his eyes and looked at Lin Hanchuan. Under the urging of his boss, he toasted perfunctorily: "Mr. Lin, I respect you."

Lin Hanchuan also raised his glass, and the two When people look at each other for the first time, they know that the other person is of the same kind.

They are both animals in the wilderness, but Lin Hanchuan is a wolf, followed by countless followers, but once he shows his weakness, he will be immediately devoured by the followers; while Pei Cun is a lone fox, he has no partners, but enjoys Lonely, just with nowhere to go, homeless.

"Mr. Lin..." Pei Cun tilted his head and thought for a few seconds, "Lin Hanchuan, I have long admired your name."

Everyone else was surprised by his boldness. He was obviously a newcomer in the entertainment industry, but he dared to talk to Lin Hanchuan like this.

Lin Hanchuan was not angry, but rather curious: "What's your name?"

"Silver Fox." Pei Cun said casually. There is no serious name in the end of the world. It's just a code name.

It's just a one-sided relationship, just like a fallen leaf floating on the water, causing faint ripples, and then disappearing without a trace in an instant. The leaf just stays on the water, just waiting for a gust of wind, and then it can move with the wind.

When they met for the second time, Pei Cun, who had previously been an eighteenth-tier star, had withdrawn from the industry. He became a bodyguard and was sent to protect Lin Hanchuan.

"It's you." Lin Hanchuan was surprised for a moment, feeling that the coincidence was a bit too much.

Later, Pei Cun's words confirmed his guess: "Unfortunately, I'm looking for you."

Maybe it was intentional, or maybe it was some kind of strange tacit understanding. During those short few days, the two were inseparable. But no one asked about the other's personal affairs, and they were incredibly calm.

On the last day of his business trip abroad, foreign mercenaries came to assassinate Lin Hanchuan - but their methods were just trivial in Pei Cun's eyes and he didn't take them seriously at all.

He killed everyone with just a knife. With blood on his head and face, Pei Cun returned to Lin Hanchuan as if nothing had happened. When he looked up at Lin Hanchuan, his eyes were interested, as if he couldn't wait to see Lin Hanchuan. Reaction.

Even in the apocalypse, after Pei Cun went on a killing spree, everyone would be too frightened to come close.

Lin Hanchuan just looked at him, his eyes slowly moved from the bloody knife in his hand to his almost faceless face, and said lightly: "Blood is dripping on the hotel carpet, do you want to wash it? "

Pei Cun tilted his head, and round blood beads fell from his hair and soaked into the carpet. He still had the murderous aura that had not been removed from his body, but he laughed, as if he had encountered something very interesting.

"You're not afraid of me." Pei Cun stated. He didn't want Lin Hanchuan's explanation or answer. After leaving these words inexplicably, he went to take a bath as Lin Hanchuan suggested.

Lin Hanchuan was left standing there, not moving for a long time.

Lin Hanchuan had never told anyone that Pei Cun's face was clearly blurred by blood, but he felt that it was the most vivid and beautiful appearance of Pei Cun that he had ever seen.

Like a very vigilant fox who never wanted to eat in front of outsiders, he finally showed his teeth, bit the food, and smeared blood all over his face, as if he wanted to scare away others, but also seemed to want others. Wipe his face.

Wild and unrestrained, his vitality is as strong as a weed. No matter how the wildfire ignites the prairie land, as soon as the spring breeze blows, he can struggle to emerge from the ground.

The fluttering leaves swayed on the water, causing ripples one after another.

But it's not the wind.

After that, the two seemed to have broken through some invisible boundary, and their relationship suddenly became much closer. After Lin Hanchuan learned that Silver Fox was just a code name and that he actually had no official name, he specially named him.

Pei Cun.

Pei is the last name of his master; Cun means the existence of existence.

Existing in this world, existing in... someone's heart.

But not long after returning to China, Lin Hanchuan suffered a car accident.

Lin Hanchuan slowly opened his eyes, and it seemed that the soreness of the floating leaves still lingered in his heart, and the person in his memory was standing beside him, still looking casual.

"Pei Cun." Lin Hanchuan called.

Pei Cunzheng looked at the surveillance camera relayed to him by 007 and responded casually.

"Pei Cun."

"Huh?"

"Pei Cun."

After being called three times in a row, Pei Cun turned his head in confusion: "What's wrong with you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he was pulled into Lin Hanchuan's arms.

His body subconsciously stiffened for a moment, then softened quickly. Pei Cun put his chin on Lin Hanchuan's shoulder and said with a smile, "Why are you hugging me so suddenly? You didn't suddenly realize that you fell in love with me, right?" "

I I remembered it."

Pei Cun's expression went blank for a few seconds, and then he buried his face in Lin Hanchuan's arms and said in a muffled voice: "Oh."

At first, after Lin Hanchuan was pushed under the wheel by Cheng Dingchen , Pei Cun, who originally came to this world to do a mission, tried every means, even stopped time, but could not revive Lin Hanchuan.

In the end, his system 007 couldn't stand it anymore, so he found his good friend 001, and let 001 bind Lin Hanchuan, which gave Lin Hanchuan a chance to be reborn.

007 is a cannon fodder playing system. You only need to play cannon fodder to gain energy. It is simple and easy, but the points are also very low.

Because there are thousands of worlds, and all novel worlds are proceeding in an orderly manner according to the established plots. Each world has a 'protagonist'. They are the 'sons of fate', the darlings of heaven, and the core of the world. They have the most energy. character.

The more marginal the cannon fodder is, the less energy it has and the fewer points it earns, but it is also relatively safer.

Because the protagonists have all the attention of Tiandao, if they are not careful, Tiandao in the small world will notice something strange, which may cause the host to be expelled from the small world, or may endanger their lives.

As for 001, who can only possess the protagonist to perform tasks, it is naturally difficult to find a suitable host, so he has not had any host since his birth.

With the help of 007, System 001 bound the host Lin Hanchuan.

[Hello host, I am System 001, a scumbag. ]

[Because you are cold, domineering and unkind, you have rejected countless confessions since you were a teenager, crushed all the hearts of the people, and were judged as a scumbag by the system. You need to play the role of a scumbag in the novel to complete the plot...] [

You He has died in reality and can only be resurrected after completing the task. Do you want to bind it to the system? ]

[...Agree to the binding. 】