Chapter 110

This time, Lin Hanchuan was trapped in the bedroom. The length of the chain was enough for Lin Hanchuan to walk to the door, but he could not go out further.

After lying in bed all night, Lin Hanchuan never fell asleep.

[Chuanchuan, that person is no longer from the previous world. 】001 is like a night light, floating in the air and earnestly advising, 【Quickly exchange for a weapon and run away. 】

Ever since it discovered Cheng Jizhou's identity as the Zombie King, 001 didn't like him very much. It also couldn't sense the subtle similarity mentioned by Lin Hanchuan, and only regarded Cheng Jizhou as a big boss.

At this moment, Cheng Jizhou took action against Lin Hanchuan. 001 was incompetent and furious, jumping to his feet and saying: [You know, he has antisocial personality disorder and cannot feel any emotions, family, love and friendship. He cannot have any specific feelings towards these things. Concept...]

[He didn't turn me into a zombie. ] Lin Hanchuan raised his arm, looked at the chain on his wrist, and said slowly, [If he really has no feelings, why is he so special to me...] Even if he

studied the original text, Lin Hanchuan read it word for word, and he only found that someone went The whereabouts of the Zombie Queen are unknown, but we have never heard of the Zombie King taking the initiative to attack humans.

He did not summon zombies to attack the human base, but he also did not help humans drive away the zombies. If it were not for his identity as the Zombie King, he would be more like a hidden boss.

The only time Cheng Jizhou went on a killing spree in the original text was when the diplomats sent by country A took the protagonist and his party to encircle and suppress him. Cheng Jizhou led the zombie boy to kill everyone, killing almost everyone except the protagonist. Several members of the team managed to escape.

And those people in country A, without exception, all died in that battle.

【Host! 】001 gritted his teeth and shouted.

Lin Hanchuan slowly closed his eyes and said: [I was rash this time. I will handle this matter well. 】

After confirming Cheng Jizhou's identity, Lin Hanchuan subconsciously treated him with the attitude of the previous worlds, but he forgot that Cheng Jizhou had no memory. In his view, he was just a stranger, and he was the zombie king.

Lin Hanchuan knew that he would not mind the identity of the Zombie King, but Cheng Jizhou had not experienced the tacit understanding brought by several worlds... Lin Hanchuan, who had ignored this, was brought here by Cheng Jizhou.

After that, he knew that he would not leave, but Cheng Jizhou didn't know, so he didn't know where he found the chain.

After reflecting on what he had done, Lin Hanchuan also had a plan in his mind. Even if he reached this point, he did not believe that Cheng Jizhou would hurt him.

This kind of confidence not only comes from the experience of the previous few worlds, but also comes from Lin Hanchuan's inexplicable certainty in his heart. He is sure that no matter what the situation, the other party will not hurt him.

I slept peacefully, and when I woke up the next day, breakfast was already placed on the bed.

Fresh fruit, a slightly burnt sandwich, a cup of hot milk, and two eggs... a very hearty breakfast in the apocalypse, but Lin Hanchuan didn't even look at it. He shook the chain.

The next second the voice came out, Cheng Jizhou walked in. He raised his head and said confidently: "What are you going to do? I won't unchain you."

Lin Hanchuan was really helpless this time, Cheng Jizhou made He didn't look guilty at all, but he hid outside the door and didn't dare to come in. He didn't know where this awkward personality came from.

"I just want to ask what your plans are in the future." Lin Hanchuan took a sip of milk slowly, with a laziness unique to morning in his voice.

Cheng Jizhou felt his dead heart beating again. He rubbed his ears and endured the numbness in his ears and heart, and said, "I'm going to kill someone." He said the word "killing" very matter-of-factly, with a hint of hatred

. Lin Hanchuan paused and asked, "Who to kill?"

This time, Cheng Jizhou was silent for dozens of seconds before replying: "Atli Rhodes."

Lin Hanchuan was thoughtful, this was A The leader of the team sent by the country is also the person who led the protagonist and his group to encircle and suppress the zombie emperor in the original text, but was killed in reverse.

"What does he have to do with you?" he asked, but thinking of Atli's blue eyes, Lin Hanchuan already had a vague premonition in his heart.

Sure enough, Cheng Jizhou confirmed his suspicion in the next second: "He is the source of half of my biological genes."

Lin Hanchuan looked at Cheng Jizhou's face and found that he was not ashamed or ashamed of his act of wanting to kill his father. Shamefully, he still looked frank and direct, only a bit of disgust from the corners of his brows and eyes betrayed his emotions.

After thinking about it in his mind for a long time, Lin Hanchuan stood up, walked to Cheng Jizhou, and softened his voice: "I don't know what happened between you and him. Are you willing to talk to me? I want to know more about you." Lin Hanchuan

Chuan's words were sincere and not false, but the way he said them was slightly exaggerated. 001 flapped his two paws and tried to cover his ears that he didn't know existed: [You actually used a beauty trap! He is a cold and ruthless zombie king, how could he fall for such a despicable trick! 】

"My mother is from country C and immigrated to country A through the talent introduction plan. She worked with Atli Lord in the laboratory for several years and was confused by Atli's appearance..."

001: "... "

Being slapped in the face, it pretended nothing happened and floated in the air to listen to stories that were not described in the original plot.

Speaking of these past events, Cheng Jizhou's emotions fluctuated and his voice was calm.

Cheng Jizhou was born a few years after Cheng Jizhou's mother married Atli Rhodes. Atli named him country A, and Cheng Jizhou's mother also named Cheng Jizhou.

Since childhood, Cheng Jizhou has shown extreme genius and indifference. He has outstanding appearance and extreme intelligence. He has been the center of the crowd since he was a child. However, he has no friends and does not bother to communicate with ordinary people who are 'clumsy and stupid'. He only likes to watch. Books collected by parents.

Cheng Jizhou's mother discovered something was wrong with Cheng Jizhou. She took him for a checkup and found out that he was born with low empathy and had a certain tendency to have antisocial personality disorder. Her mother left the institute in order to help him experience the emotions that humans should have. Atlee Lord believes that weak empathy is not a bad thing, but that such people are more suitable for experiments.

Cold, ruthless, unmoved by anything, and with a uniquely high IQ, Atlee Lord brought the teenage Cheng Jizhou to the laboratory.

As he expected, Cheng Jizhou performed amazingly. It only took him a few years to develop a vaccine for the epidemic virus that others may not have been able to develop for more than ten years... During those few years, Cheng Jizhou and his mother learned how to behave and do things. Learning about viruses with Atlee Lord.

Three years ago, Cheng Jizhou artificially synthesized a new virus using a currently unconquered virus. If he continues to research in his direction, by continuously adjusting and weakening the virus, it will lose its lethal toxicity and become a drug and vaccine that is beneficial to humans.

But just two years ago, Atlee Lord took away the virus and released it into countries that had international disputes with country A.

"According to the ideas of those politicians." Cheng Jizhou said slowly, "This is the virus we have researched. We can also develop antidotes and vaccines. After the virus breaks out, only country A has a vaccine, then..." The one caught in

the virus The country that was tortured was completely controlled by country A.

This method is very despicable, but the higher a person climbs, the more he will do whatever it takes for the sake of profit. This is true for businessmen and politicians. Lin Hanchuan was not surprised. He noticed the unfinished business in Cheng Jizhou's words. He said: "What about your mother?"

"She's dead." Cheng Jizhou's eyes had turned back to clear sky blue, and his voice was a little lost, "The incubation period of this virus is too long and the contagion is too strong. After a full year, The virus just broke out, and at this time, most of the human race in the world has been infected with the virus." "

The responsibility was traced back to me. After she learned the news from Atlee Lord, she secretly took me to escape, hoping to return to Country C requested international asylum, but before she could reach us, we were overtaken." "

Atlee Lord knew that only I could develop the antidote, so he injected me with the latest version of the virus and locked me up. Research in the research institute, but after I was injected with the virus, not only did I not become a zombie, but I turned into a zombie king who can control zombies, so I controlled the zombies to rescue me." Cheng Jizhou said it lightly, but Lin

Hanchuan could also think of it Among the hardships and pains, what made Lin Hanchuan sad the most was that even if his biological mother who loved him the most died, Cheng Jizhou could only show so much sadness.

Cheng Jizhou was still recalling those details when he was suddenly pushed forward and fell into a warm embrace.

Lin Hanchuan pressed Cheng Jizhou into his arms, their breaths blended together, and neither of them spoke.

Lin Hanchuan was so distressed that he couldn't speak. He couldn't imagine that the person he protected so well had suffered so many hardships without him knowing; while Cheng Jizhou was so surprised that he couldn't speak.

He thought that by locking up Lin Hanchuan, he had already made a big, big mistake, a bigger mistake than his research on the virus. Lin Hanchuan would never touch his head or smile at him again. .

Who knew that Lin Hanchuan would hug him.

After raising his hand and hesitating for a few seconds, Cheng Jizhou slowly hugged Lin Hanchuan back, his cold body surrounded by human body temperature, just like when he and Lin Hanchuan slept together before, their hands and feet would always be warmed by each other.

This surface temperature seemed to be blown away by a gust of wind, but Cheng Jizhou always felt as if his own body temperature had become 36.5 degrees.

The author has something to say:

Zhouzhou: Although I don't know what happened, if you don't hug me, you won't hug me!