Chapter 71

When Wan's father and Wan's mother went to change clothes, Wan Lishuang winked at Lin Hanchuan: "How are they? Are they very good?" "They are

indeed very good." Lin Hanchuan said.

He had never felt such pure love and compassion from any of his parents. They also made Lin Hanchuan understand why Wan Lishuang could still hold his head high for more than ten years after being isolated by Zhou Yuntang.

Although Wan Lishuang's parents are not often with him, they express their love, which gives Wan Lishuang enough confidence: he is not an ordinary child who can only be bullied by others. He has a pair of people who love him and trust him unconditionally. 's parents.

"My dad taught me when I was young to cherish everything I have. He rarely gave me expensive toys. Instead, he often took time to take me to play with free things, the playground in the mall, play in the mud in the park, and climb in the mountains. Trees and catching fish..." Talking about these childhood memories, Wan Lishuang had a smile on her face, "My mother is not like my father, who grew up poor and had many things to do. She only gave me money to buy things."

Lin Hanchuan listened attentively, and he found that Wan Lishuang had a rare aura and calmness in a rich young man.

He doesn't bully others, and rarely asks his parents for help with trivial matters. He usually lives on campus and eats in the cafeteria, which seems to be no different from ordinary students; but when he encounters problems and gets really angry, he will give him help as a matter of course. Mom calls.

He knows that he is rich, but he does not use his power to bully others. His parents are often invisible, and he is not angry or unreasonable like ordinary children. Instead, he is extremely considerate of his parents and clearly understands the burdens and responsibilities they carry.

How could such a child be disliked? He was thousands of times better than Zhou Yuntang.

Wan Lishuang didn't know that Lin Hanchuan had such a high opinion of him. He smiled and said to Lin Hanchuan: "From now on, you will regard my parents as your parents. Although they are not often around, there is a difference between someone behind you and no one behind you." It's still big."

Lin Hanchuan felt warm in his heart, and he reached out to touch Wan Lishuang's head. Just as Wan's parents had changed their clothes and came out, Wan Lishuang turned his head, and Lin Hanchuan's fingertips touched the warm and creamy head. skin.

Both of them were stunned.

The rough skin of the fingertips brushed against his cheek, leaving a faint painful touch. Wanli Shuang's face began to turn red involuntarily. He stammered and asked: "Why are you touching me?"

Like a frightened animal. The confused wild fox had fur all over his body.

Lin Hanchuan twirled his fingertips and asked, "You can't touch it?"

There was a smile in his tone, and Wan Lishuang's face turned redder. He hesitated for a long time, and finally squeezed out a sentence: "It's not that you can't touch it... Say hello before."

Wan's father put on soft and soft casual clothes. He looks much younger. Wan Lishuang looks a lot like him. Two people with similar looks are standing together and they don't look like a father and son. , rather like a brotherly relationship.

"Is it so hot?" Wan's father looked at Wan Lishuang, whose face was flushed, and probed his forehead with the back of his hand.

"It's just a little hot." Wan Lishuang said without blinking. After saying that, he glanced at Lin Hanchuan secretly, and suddenly the heat on his face increased a bit.

They are all men, why are they touching their faces? They look weird. Wan Lishuang complained a little, but also felt a little weirdly happy.

Turning the air conditioner down to 22 degrees, Wan's father asked Lin Hanchuan softly: "Xiao Jiang, I heard that you have good academic performance. Where do you plan to go to college?"

Here comes the question that adults must ask when chatting. Wanli Shuang felt embarrassed for Lin Hanchuan. Just as he was about to stop the old man's strange questioning, Lin Hanchuan had already answered.

"This city's aerospace school."

Dad Wan's eyes moved. This city's aerospace school is the best aerospace school in the country and is also his alma mater: "Do you have a favorite major?" "

Majoring in space vehicle design."

Dad Wan added . After asking a few questions, Lin Hanchuan answered them calmly. Seeing this, Father Wan's favorability increased a lot: "The aerospace industry is the most romantic career."

Wan Lishuang was shocked. He had poor academic performance. , was still confused about the future and had no thoughts about it, but Lin Hanchuan actually considered his future employment: "Do you want to go to heaven?"

"I want to explore the universe." Lin Hanchuan corrected him.

Before meeting Zhou Yuntang, the original owner Jiang Tian's dream was to explore the universe.

Jiang Tian's father would beat him whenever he drank. Later, when he felt something was wrong, he would find a place to hide. As a young man, he had no mobile phone or entertainment, so he could only look at the sky and count the stars.

The vast universe is vast, filled with the brilliance of stars. These starlights have traveled through billions of light years and enveloped him gently. Unknowingly, Jiang Tian had this idea.

He wanted to count how many stars there were in the sky. He wanted to know what was on these stars, and whether they were covered with diamonds to make them glow in the dark.

After meeting Zhou Yuntang, his dream came to an end.

He followed Zhou Yuntang to an ordinary school. The eldest brother of the Zhou family also bought a house near the school. The three of them stayed together. Occasionally, other members of the Zhou family would come to stay.

Jiang Tian puts all his energy into pleasing Zhou Yuntang, but Zhou Yuntang has several controlling brothers, especially the eldest brother, who is tired of being with Zhou Yuntang almost all the time.

Jiang Tian even saw them hugging each other and kissing mouth to mouth. He made a scene and was accused by Zhou Yuntang of not having brotherhood, not understanding how brothers get along, and being too small-minded.

The two were at odds for a while, until Jiang Tian finally accepted his elder brother's existence and reconciled.

Even so, if the two nominal lovers get a little closer, the eldest brother will appear and interrupt their interaction, guarding Zhou Yuntang's real boyfriend like a thief.

"I seem to have asked too many questions." Father Wan saw that Lin Hanchuan looked wrong, so he smiled and said, "Uncle, I won't disturb you two anymore. You two have a rest first, and I will call you again during dinner." He was about to

leave. , Lin Hanchuan stopped him instead: "Uncle Meng, I have an idea."

Wan Lishuang couldn't understand what happened after that. He only knew roughly that Lin Hanchuan seemed to have designed something and wanted to sell it to Wan's father... ...

Although my dad seems gentle, he is never vague about work matters. How could he just buy something made by a student? Wan Lishuang's mouth twitched.

Until they fell asleep, the two people who were talking had no tendency to stop.

After waking up, Lin Hanchuan was the only one on the sofa. Wan's father was gone. Wan Lishuang rubbed his eyes and asked politely, "How was your chat?" "

Very good." Lin Hanchuan showed the document in his hand. "Signed a contract."

During this period, Lin Hanchuan taught himself some software programming skills. Seeing that Wan Lishuang often complained that his mobile phone was hot when playing games, and that many mobile phone programs could not handle high-intensity work, he tried to write a program by himself. .

When he encountered a problem while writing, he specifically asked 001 for advice. With the best teacher in the world, the program was completed quickly.

When he learned during the chat that Dad Wan was a technology company, he simply mentioned the matter to the other party. He thought that the other party would ask professionals to review it. Unexpectedly, the other party just took a look and made the decision to buy it immediately. .

"...Awesome." Wan Lishuang was speechless.

After listening to the whole process, Wan Lishuang was greatly shocked. He found that there might be a gap between his IQ and Lin Hanchuan's.

The gloomy mood lasted until dinner time. Lin Hanchuan didn't know what happened to him and was a little worried. On the contrary, Wan's father was very worried: "Don't worry about him, he is just too emotional. He will adjust himself after a while." ."

Lin Hanchuan looked at the other party's shocked look and wanted to laugh. He looked away and suppressed his smile.

If he was really Ran Xing and Qi Yuyu, he would be a lot more lively in this world.

While Wan Lishuang was eating, she suddenly slammed the table. When the other people looked at her in surprise, she solemnly announced: "I want to be admitted to University B in this city! I will major in management so that I can take over the family business in the future!

" After figuring it out, Lin Hanchuan has plans and goals for the future, and his goals are extremely ambitious. He can no longer be so confused! The reason why many friends drift away is because they can't keep up with each other after graduation, and their lives gradually no longer overlap.

He didn't want to be separated from Lin Hanchuan, no matter what, so he wanted to rise up and fight. Since Lin Hanchuan wanted to be a pure scientist, he should be the most valuable victim. That way, no matter what the other party wanted to study, he would have enough funds, so that he would not be crushed by factions like his father when he was young, and finally left the aerospace industry he loved.

Although the others didn't know Wan Lishuang's inner thoughts, they were happy that he finally had the idea to work hard: "Not bad."

Wan's mother praised, and picked up a dish for Wan Lishuang.

Lin Hanchuan thought for a while and said what he had been looking for an opportunity to say: "Aunt Wan, when I went to the Zhou family, I heard that they had a plan against the Wan family." The original text did not go into detail,

Lin Hanchuan He could only vaguely say: "They have set up a trap since two years ago. Once Wanjia steps into it, they will be doomed."

As soon as these words came out, everyone present was stunned, and Wan's mother quickly recalled in her mind She went over the big projects she had handled in the past two years: "Thank you, Xiao Jiang."

For such a life-threatening matter, she would rather believe it than not. She also believed that Lin Hanchuan would not lie to herself. Even if the matter was false, he would It can only be that he heard false news.