Chapter 138

Lin Hanchuan was a little dissatisfied when he found out that Zhao Yuan had gone to see Gu Shi. Fortunately, there was nothing strange about Gu Shi.

Looking back at the behavior and style of the original owner Qi Changfeng, Lin Hanchuan also found that Qi Changfeng was too protective. He personally handled all the obscure government affairs. He gave Zhao Yuan enough space to be happy and peaceful, but instead suppressed Zhao Yuan's growth. The little emperor became dissatisfied with him.

Lin Hanchuan learned a lesson from this incident. When Gu Shi had learned a rough outline of theoretical knowledge, he took the memorial to Gu Shi to deal with and exercise his practical ability to deal with changes.

After Gu Shi read it, Lin Hanchuan read it again and directly used the memorial as the best teaching copy to explain it in real time.

After a period of study, Gu Shi had no big problem with reading and writing, but his handwriting was not very pretty, crooked and awkward, and seemed clumsy and childish, which was in sharp contrast to the handwriting of those ministers.

Gu Shi himself felt a little ashamed, especially when the person who saw such a tragic comparison was Lin Hanchuan.

"What do you think of this memorial?" Lin Hanchuan didn't pay attention to Gu Shi's handwriting. He spread the memorial in his hand on the table and asked.

Gu Shi took a closer look and found that it was a letter of remonstrance, a long series of arrogant parallel prose, neatly contrasted and beautifully worded, but the general content was that the regent was scolding the regent for monopolizing power, being ambitious and scheming.

"He's scolding you." A trace of anger flashed in Gu Shi's eyes.

On this memorial, Gu Shi wrote the four words "nonsense" in bright red ink with flying fonts and thick ink. You can see the anger of the owner of the text at that time.

Lin Hanchuan felt a little funny: "What about other than that?"

Gu Shi shook his head in confusion.

"The most important thing about imperial power is to learn how to control people..." Lin Hanchuan's voice was calm and he slowly explained, "In any court, it is not a good thing for one family to dominate. It needs to be checked and balanced. It is best to have two evenly matched opponents. They Compete with each other, compare with each other..."

The original owner Qi Changfeng actually didn't know much about these skills of controlling people, so he always used force to suppress the ministers who were ready to move in the court simply and roughly, and rarely understood the undercurrents behind it.

It's just because he holds military power and uses force to defeat cleverness, suppressing those treacherous thoughts.

Although Lin Hanchuan came from a peaceful era and had never been an emperor, as the leader of a large company worth hundreds of billions, he had many people under his command, and the intrigues involved were no easier than the political battles in ancient times.

As the person in charge of the company, Lin Hanchuan not only controls the general direction of the company, but also needs a pair of eyes to recognize and employ people. He is not much different from the ancient emperors, and has the same purpose but the same purpose.

Lin Hanchuan spoke eloquently and imparted all his experience to him. After he finished speaking, he asked again: "Do you understand?" "

I know." Gu Shi nodded obediently, but when he looked up, His eyes were still shining firmly, "But you are not someone else."

Gu Shi might use these methods of kindness and power against those ministers, but he did not want to use these methods on Lin Hanchuan.

Lin Hanchuan was stunned. After a while, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, but he still lectured: "As the emperor, no one has the power to overtake you..."

After giving Gu Shi a lesson seriously, Lin Hanchuan left a new memorial for Gu Shi to deal with.

After walking out of the palace, Su Congyu, who listened for a while outside, was also full of emotion and smile: "The child you picked up, his mind is clear and clean now, but I don't know..." How long this clarity can last.

"After he ascends the throne, I will return the military power to him." Lin Hanchuan did not have so many unnecessary worries, "Before I leave, I have to take care of things first." The two of them walked forward while talking

, Su Congyu rubbed his eyebrows: "Your plan... will definitely arouse the dissatisfaction of those powerful families. When you lose the military power, how will you protect yourself?" "

I have my own way." Lin Hanchuan said lightly, "It really can't be done. , I'll go back to Tianmenguan and be a general, and guard the rivers and mountains of Dasui. It's not a bad idea." "I'm afraid

that once you hand over your military power with such a reputation, you won't be able to leave even if you want to." Su Congyu sighed heavily. His tone was worried, but he knew that Lin Hanchuan had always had his own opinion and would not change his mind once he made up his mind, so he could only sigh again.

Su Congyu was still worried about the poor reputation of the regent, but he didn't know that there were already different opinions among the people.

In the largest teahouse in the capital, the opera troupe that originally performed the drama of talented men and beauties has changed from its usual graceful and graceful appearance, and the former protagonist Xiaosheng has been replaced by Wusheng.

People watching the theater in the boxes upstairs were casually cracking melon seeds and chatting.

"What's going on, Your Highness? Why do we have to find this kind of actor to act in the script?"

Only one person did not eat melon seeds, but concentrated on watching the performance on the stage. He said smoothly: "What else can it be? What, just to humiliate the regent."

This man originally came from a scholarly family, but he himself had no interest in being an official and taking the imperial examination. He only liked romance, and he wrote little poems about you and me to the girls in the brothel all day long. She also had a reputation as a romantic and passionate person, but unfortunately her family was deeply ashamed of her. After beating and scolding her numerous times to no avail, she had no choice but to let her go.

After knowing Gu Shi's true identity, these dandy boys thought they would no longer interact with each other. Unexpectedly, Gu Shi's attitude toward them was the same as before, which made them flattered and even more touched.

So when Gu Shi wanted to write a storybook for the romantic young master, he didn't refuse even though he knew the writing was not popular.

Unexpectedly, the more he wrote, the more frightened he became. Except for a slightly different name, the protagonist of this low-grade novel was the same as the regent. At that time, he felt a thump in his heart and was frightened half to death.

After reluctantly writing out the script, Gu Shi asked these dandy boys to find an opera troupe to perform, and also hired a storyteller... He was bound to spread the script throughout the country.

"If the regent knew that we were doing this, I'm afraid he would skin us." One person trembled and nervously ate melon seeds.

Although the regent in the storybook is a young and handsome general with a jade face, having these low-rate actors play him and letting storytellers talk about him is an insult to him. No respectable person will endure this humiliation. .

"His Royal Highness is still young, so eager to deal with the regent. He is really too impatient..."

Everyone knew they were afraid, but unfortunately they had been wandering around for too long, and even the fear was very perfunctory: "He is the emperor after all. Brother, if anything happens, he will be the one to take care of it."

Everyone was silent for a few seconds, happily eating melon seeds and watching the show. If nothing else, the script that had been revised by His Highness himself was quite good. People were so impressed that the teahouse downstairs was already full.

The tea guests downstairs were also talking about it. They were not as elegant as the people in the private room on the second floor. Even if they deliberately controlled their voices, they could still be heard by the people around them.

"I heard that this is the regent's story? How could anyone dare to write the regent's story? Is he going to die?" " If the regent knew about it, the person who spread this story would definitely lose his head... He

is really audacious."

Amidst the discussion among the people, someone sneered and said mockingly: "If you are scared, don't look at it, just make room for those who are standing." Another person

blushed: "Whoever is scared, even if you want to When we arrest people, we also arrest the opera singers above. It has nothing to do with us spectators. What should I be afraid of!

"

There were also people who were concentrating on discussing the plot.

"The jade-faced general is really majestic. The emperor fell into a trap. He dared to go deep into the enemy camp with fifty people and rescued the emperor alive. He is really majestic." "Yes... the

late emperor fell into the barbarian's trick. Surrounded by tens of thousands of people, his life hangs on a thread. If the current regent hadn't saved him, I'm afraid there would be no Da Sui today." "If you ask me,

this general is mighty, but it's a pity that he is too handsome. It's a bit unreal, think about it, riding a horse all day long to fight in the wind and rain, you can see everywhere easily, and even surprise the enemy... It's a bit exaggerated." "

This is because you are ignorant, go back a few years , who doesn't know that the king of Nanshan is as handsome as jade, which makes all the women in the capital fall in love with him. If he goes out, he will throw fruit into his car and fill the streets with fragrant handkerchiefs. Later, he became the regent and slaughtered three families in a row. That's why no one dared to pay attention to his appearance."

"So, this regent who was full of evil was actually a good person before he became the regent, but in just a few years, he changed his mind."

After listening to those comments , Ear, the young master who wrote this script himself scratched his head. He thought His Highness was humiliating the Regent, but why did he feel that something was wrong.

That trace of strangeness just flashed through his mind. He didn't think too much and was imagining the next story in his mind, because Gu Shi not only asked him to write a storybook, but also solemnly asked him to write a few more in the future. Two different scripts have come out, and this is just the first one.

These playboys may not be very good at other things, but they are the best at having fun. In just a few days, the story based on the regent spread throughout the capital and even spread to other cities.

When Lin Hanchuan knew about this, these words were already known to everyone.

Su Congyu frowned slightly, looking a little confused: "What is he doing? Is he provoking you?"

Lin Hanchuan was also a little confused at first, until he and Su Congyu went to listen to a storyteller incognito, He suddenly realized it and felt a lot of emotions in his heart.

Just like the baby bird that has been protected under its own wings, it stretched out its wings and began to protect him from the rain.

"Why do you have such an expression?" Su Congyu was still thinking about Gu Shi's intention, and blurted out as soon as she turned around.

Lin Hanchuan calmed down his expression and asked, "What's my expression?"

"It's slimy and a bit disgusting." Su Congyu said bluntly.

The two looked at each other and looked away in unison, both feeling speechless.

After a while, Su Congyu still couldn't suppress the curiosity in her heart and spoke first: "If I'm not wrong, he is trying to clear your name, but his method is a bit unique. It's not like what a serious person would think of." The idea came out."

Just like the ancients stuffed notes into the belly of the fish, claiming that the golden dragon flew over when they were born, and buried a stone in their own land that was destined to be destined, it can deceive some ordinary people with short knowledge and treat smart people. But it's not enough.

And although this idea has miraculous effects, moving the dignified regent to the stage and letting actors play it seems extremely unsavory in the eyes of aristocratic families with a little bit of background.

Students who have read a little bit and know about etiquette, justice and integrity will not think of getting along with each other.

"Indeed, he is very smart." Lin Hanchuan nodded, with a faint smile still on his lips.

He was not an ancient man, and he didn't care if he was played by a low-class actor. Instead, he felt that Gu Shi seemed to be born with the talent of an emperor. He had not taught him the principle of "water can carry a boat but also capsize it." Already self-taught without a teacher.

Only Gu Shi could come up with this unique method.

"I used to worry that he wouldn't be able to be the emperor, but now it seems that he is the late emperor's child after all." Su Congyu thought about it carefully and couldn't help laughing, "He is smarter and more open-minded than his brother. It's also broader."

Su Congyu suddenly looked forward to seeing where such an emperor who didn't play by the rules could make Da Sui go.

It was getting late, but Lin Hanchuan did not return to the Regent's Palace, but went to the imperial palace.

Gu Shi was still reading the obscure memorials and didn't even notice Lin Hanchuan's arrival. It wasn't until Lin Hanchuan came to his side that he was suddenly startled and his eyes widened like a frightened little animal.

The light of the lantern spread softly, making Lin Hanchuan's voice sound particularly gentle: "Go to rest early and don't look at it for too long, so as not to hurt your eyes." When he saw it

was Lin Hanchuan, Gu Shi's hair became smoother. When he went back, he put down his pen: "I must learn to deal with these memorials by myself sooner." In case you need to read it a second time.

The dynasty is about to change, and Lin Hanchuan is busy all day without touching the ground. He also has to correct his "homework", which is even more difficult. Gu Shi didn't expect that he could reach the sky in one step. He just wanted to be able to share some of Lin Hanchuan's responsibilities, especially since this was a responsibility that should have been on his own shoulders.

"You're still young, don't be in a hurry." Lin Hanchuan rubbed Gu Shi's head, took the memorial in his hand and threw it aside. He thought for a while and continued, "Those scripts outside...are your names? Written by someone?"

Gu Shi was suddenly startled again: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not..."

"I know." Lin Hanchuan interrupted Gu Shi's explanation, "I know you just don't want anyone to scold me or the people. You misunderstood me."

"You know..." Gu Shi repeated blankly, and he suddenly laughed. He had outstanding appearance. Because he was too young, his face still had a vague greenness. At this time, he lowered his head and smiled. He looked as shy as a young man in love. He murmured, "I just don't like them scolding you like that."

"Good boy." Lin Hanchuan's heart moved, and he took Gu Shi into his arms and gave him a kiss. A light hug.

This hug was both passionate and polite, and it was so quick that Gu Shi didn't even react, and Lin Hanchuan had already let go of him.

Lin Hanchuan was impulsive and regretted it in an instant. Familiar emotions and feelings surged in his heart. He even wanted to kiss the young man in front of him who only thought about himself. However, the young man in front of him was too young and had no memory of the previous worlds. Lin Hanchuan was unwilling to take advantage of being an adult to attack or seduce him.

Impulsive yet restrained, rude yet polite, this was Lin Hanchuan's most outrageous behavior.

"You have a good rest." Lin Hanchuan looked a little embarrassed. He hid his emotions and said goodbye to Gu Shi as usual before leaving. However, if he looked carefully, he could see that his steps were a little faster than usual.

From entering the palace to leaving, it only took a short time to burn incense. The two of them didn't even have time to say a few more words before Lin Hanchuan disappeared.

Gu Shi stood there in silence for a long time. No one dared to disturb him, leaving him standing motionless in a daze. Only the pinna of his ears turned red, and this faint red color gradually spread to his cheeks and neck.

After that night, the two of them were busy with their own things. Perhaps they were deliberately alienated, or perhaps there were just too many things to do. The two of them had never been alone in the same room again.

Time flies by quickly, and when you are busy, you don't feel that time is rushed. When Gu Shi's case finally stopped piling up the pile of memorials on the side of the hill, he suddenly realized that it was his coronation ceremony.

From registration to enthronement, it only took a few months.

I was probably the fastest person to get to the top. Gu Shi stroked the exquisite and beautiful dragon robe and thought to himself.

Due to the rush of time, the enthronement ceremony was not grand, but simply arranged. Zhao Yuan, as the former emperor, watched the ceremony. In the past few months, he had stayed away from the intrigues of government affairs, and his face looked much better than at the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet. , at least it doesn't look like a walking skeleton anymore.

Gu Shi didn't squint his eyes or glance at Zhao Yuan. He walked forward slowly, with slow and steady steps, using all the etiquette he had learned in the past few months.

When he reached the top, Gu Shi didn't move his head. He only looked down. He saw the ministers lined up on both sides and the vast front hall of the palace. The wind was howling around him. He had only taken a few steps, but he seemed to be standing still. In a very high position.

Gu Shi's mandible was clenched tightly, and his throat was dry. He used to be just the most humble and inconspicuous little gangster, but now he stood at the commanding heights of the entire palace and the highest point of Da Sui... At this time, Gu Shi should say something, but his heart was pounding and he couldn't utter a word.

Until his wandering eyes saw Lin Hanchuan, Gu Shi's floating heart suddenly calmed down and settled down.

Lin Hanchuan looked at Gu Shi with relief and emotion. Thinking of the scene when he and others were scolding and fighting each other when they first met, his eyes softened a little. The two people's eyes met, with faint memories in each other's eyes, and then they looked at each other and smiled. .

"I." Gu Shi spoke clearly and solemnly, "I want to establish the regent as the one-word king." The

regent only assists the young emperor. No matter how powerful he is, he is only an assistant. But the one-word king is He really has half of Da Sui's rights.

"Your Majesty, no!"

"Your Majesty, please think twice!"

The moment they heard these words, all the ministers knelt on the ground. No one dared to get up, and their hearts were filled with emotions.

Lin Hanchuan's pupils also shrank. He had never heard Gu Shi mention this matter before. He took a step forward and said, "Your Majesty, I don't dare." "Your Majesty, please

withdraw your order!"

He was obviously just an emperor who had only registered for a while, and even Even the throne was not warm. Faced with the persecution of the ministers, Gu Shi just smiled coldly and did not refund the tax at all: "The regent is concerned about the country and the people. He has sacrificed a lot to protect the Dasui River and Mountains. He has guarded the Tianmen Pass and has gone through many hardships." During the three dynasties, he served three emperors conscientiously and never overstepped his bounds."

"I just want to reward him for being such a loyal minister and good general. Why don't you refuse?"

Worrying about the country and the people...working conscientiously...loyal ministers and good generals...Gu Shimiduo After saying one word, everyone's expressions became weird, and in the end their expressions were extremely ugly.

This little emperor, in order to consolidate his throne and please the regent, actually gave up half of his land. The kneeling ministers did not speak, but they all had their own thoughts in their hearts.

It is better for the regent to be the side king than for him to usurp the throne.

The regent is so arrogant now, how can he be the King of Side by Side? Is this Da Sui still the Da Sui of the Zhao family?

All the ministers knelt in silence, no one said anything, as if Gu Shi did not take back this decision, they would kneel until the end of the world. Among the people present, only Zhao Yuan and Lin Hanchuan were still standing.

Zhao Yuan looked at Gu Shi with complicated eyes. He didn't know what he was thinking. Even if he was looked at by many veterans, he didn't notice it. When he saw it, he just slowly looked away.

Privately, Zhao Yuan also wanted to see if the high-sounding Gu Shi would be eroded by power after he ascended the throne, and drift away from the regent like him.

In the end, Lin Hanchuan took a step forward and knelt down on one knee: "This matter is of great importance and cannot be ignored. Your Majesty, please consider it carefully before making a decision." "On my

first day as king, the regent is going to disobey me. Does my order prevent me from coming to power?"

Lin Hanchuan's head hurts. He had originally decided to return power to Gu Shi after he ascended the throne. Who knew that the other party would actually come here? Now he will say this here, if Lin Hanchuan continued to refuse, which was a slap in the face of the new emperor and affected his prestige...

Lin Hanchuan knew that Gu Shi was good at manipulating people's hearts, but he never expected that Gu Shi would use this method on himself.

In the silence, Lin Hanchuan raised his head and looked at Gu Shi. He wanted to ask the other person what was going on, and also wanted him not to be willful. But the moment he saw his eyes, Lin Hanchuan's heart softened and he sighed: "Thank you, Your Majesty."

The meaning of these words seemed to be that he agreed to this side by side king.

The surrounding courtiers were in an uproar, but with the young emperor in front and the regent behind, no one dared to say anything and could only wail in their hearts.

The country of Da Sui is not guaranteed! Ashamed of the late emperor!

Gu Cai didn't bother to care about what these people were thinking. He only knew that Lin Hanchuan agreed. The corners of his mouth curled up, and there was some joy in his voice: "Everyone is safe." Until this moment,

Gu Cai finally felt relieved.

After the enthronement ceremony, Gu Shi returned to the palace and took off his heavy and gorgeous imperial clothes. It was obviously a cold autumn and winter season, but his middle coat was completely soaked with sweat.

He only changed into dry clothes and was about to go to the bath when Gu Shi turned around and was so frightened that he took three steps back.

"Are you scared now?" Lin Hanchuan was angry and funny. He sat here and waited for Gu Shi to change clothes. After waiting for a long time, he finally saw someone coming out and said directly, "What happened to you today..." He was

about to ask questions . Putting aside his old teacher airs, Lin Hanchuan suddenly remembered that the man in front of him was already the emperor, and he could no longer teach him the same lessons as before.

For a moment, all the words were choked in his throat.

At this moment, Gu Shi, wearing only a snow-white tunic, slowly walked over. His bare feet were messy and his tunic was messy. Lin Hanchuan wanted to remind him to put on shoes, but he saw him kneeling down beside his legs and hugging his Legs, docile and pitiful: "I know, you want to abandon me."

Gu Shi leaned against Lin Hanchuan's knees intimately and softly. From an angle that Lin Hanchuan couldn't see, his eyes showed abnormal stubbornness.