Chapter 62

Wan Lishuang laughed angrily.

Growing up, Li Yuan relied on his family background to be domineering. He used campus violence against his classmates and forced others to transfer schools. He also broke someone's leg and finally paid 200,000 yuan to settle the matter.

Zhou Yuntang knew all these things clearly, but he would only say with red eyes, "Don't do this." He never scolded Li Yuan for bullying others.

It was Zhou Yuntang's turn to slap people he didn't like one by one, as if he had committed an unforgivable mistake by not accepting the apology and not forgiving Li Yuan.

Wan Lishuang sneered: "Yes, I am willful and bully others. You can't stand me. Why don't you let your family help your good friend?" "

My eldest brother said that your family will not stay behind to deal with Li." He can't help at all." Zhou Yuntang's voice was sweet and soft, and it didn't sound like he was scolding when he shouted loudly. "You are going too far. Just because Yuanyuan did something wrong, you used all means to deal with him. Hello. Cruel."

"Me? Cruel?" Wan Lishuang laughed angrily, "The size of the Zhou family is not inferior to that of the Wan family. It's just a trivial matter for your family to save a Li family. As long as you take action, follow my mother's instructions The profit-first character will stop soon. You won't even try. You will just stand here and be morally kidnapped. Why, Li Yuan is not your good friend?"

Suddenly, everyone looked at Zhou Yuntang with something wrong.

Everyone dislikes Li Yuan's domineering character more or less, but he has a very good relationship with Zhou Yuntang. If Zhou Yuntang is 'bullied' in any way, he will be the first to stand up for Zhou Yuntang.

Everyone present knew that the two of them had grown up together and had a good relationship. This time, Li Yuan was targeted by Wan Lishuang in order to regain his position for Zhou Yuntang, but Zhou Yuntang didn't take action?

With Zhou Yuntang's status in the Zhou family, it was just a matter of words.

On the contrary, Wan Lishuang has been a loner since she was a child, has no friends, and is known to be disliked. Under Zhou Yuntang's overt or covert suppression, all the wealthy young men in the upper class know that Wan Lishuang is not favored at home. Unpleasant personality.

But Wan Lishuang, who lives alone, is willing to take action for the sake of his friends. On the contrary, Zhou Yuntang, who has always been kind and innocent, did not show any signs when his best friend had an accident...

Under the eyes of everyone, Zhou Yuntang panicked a little, and he explained Said: "My eldest brother said that the relationship between our family and the Wan family is tense. If he takes action and two behemoths confront each other, it will not be so easy to get out."

The people present are all students. Although the family is a bit powerful, they usually are about the same. I knew about some power struggles, but not about more specific things. After hearing Zhou Yuntang's explanation, although I was confused, I understood everything.

If the Zhou family and the Wan family faced each other, the entire Nanping City would be shaken, and it would more or less affect their own family. No one wants this.

"As long as two large companies have overlapping businesses, there will definitely be friction. This is normal business competition." A cold voice sounded, "Once it is found that the gains outweigh the losses, the company's professional evaluation will submit a report and stop the malicious competition... ...Businessmen always put profits first. After the Wan family takes action, if there is no movement from the Zhou family, there is only one possibility." "

The Zhou family also wants to get a share of the pie."

It seems more reasonable to say this! But also more cold-blooded. Everyone felt a chill in their hearts. They followed the voice and saw Lin Hanchuan's calm and indifferent face.

As if he didn't realize what shocking words he said, he looked at Zhou Yuntang: "If you don't believe it, you can test your elder brother." Zhou Yuntang avoided

Lin Hanchuan's gaze in embarrassment and subconsciously looked at Li Yuan and Li's father. , but saw Li Yuan with a look of disbelief, and it was Li's father who looked at Lin Hanchuan in surprise and admiration.

Father Li didn't know why this young man had a vision that far exceeded his background. He didn't dare to ask, but he just lowered his head more willingly: "Young Master Jiang has good eyesight, but a dog can't see Mount Tai. I have offended you..." "

Father Li is a qualified businessman, capable of bending and stretching, but is shameless and keeps his head down. People with this kind of character will do whatever it takes to do business, wandering on the gray edge of the law and trampling on the moral bottom line. They can often climb up faster.

Lin Hanchuan had seen many people like this, and he said calmly: "You used unfair competition to defeat all your competitors, forcing them to commit suicide by jumping off the building, and also took away the last shares of the orphans and widowers."

Lin Hanchuan slowly raised his eyes, There was no warmth in his eyes: "You didn't feel any guilt at that time."

In the original text, Li Yuan was Zhou Yuntang's good friend. He also followed the chickens and dogs to heaven, and turned disaster into good fortune.

From Zhou Yuntang's point of view, although his friend is a bit naughty, he is essentially kind. He bullies others because they point fingers at Zhou Yuntang. He breaks other people's legs because they are trying to pursue him without self-awareness. Zhou Yuntang... Li Yuan cleaned up everything around Zhou Yuntang that he didn't like.

After Jiang Tian appeared, Li Yuan also targeted Jiang Tian by any means.

The incident of being locked on the rooftop also appeared in the original text. Because of this, Jiang Tian missed his first monthly exam and was only ranked above the middle of the grade. Seeing that his academic performance was not particularly good, his classmates treated him badly. The isolation becomes even more unscrupulous and unabashed.

Zhou Yuntang hit a snag with Jiang Tian, ​​so Li Yuan found it for him.

If the Zhou family members were cold-blooded and violent towards Jiang Tian, ​​suppressing his psychology and verbally bullying him; Li Yuan was physically bullying, beating and kicking him with a stick. If Jiang Tian hadn't been able to fight a little, he would have broken his leg. Severed hand.

Even so, Jiang Tian went to and from school every day with bruises all over his body.

Li Yuan bullied, Zhou Yuntang sent warmth, put a band-aid on Jiang Tian, ​​scolded Li Yuan softly and told him not to bully Jiang Tian, ​​and then stood in front of Li Yuan when he led a group of people to beat Jiang Tian, ​​protecting him behind him... As time went by, Jiang Tian also Just forget that the reason for all this is because of Zhou Yuntang, who just hates and hates Li Yuan.

But after Jiang Tian fell in love with Zhou Yuntang, he could not and was not prepared to take revenge on Li Yuan, just because Li Yuan was Zhou Yuntang's good friend.

At the end of the original article, Li Yuan, as a group of relatives and friends of Zhou Yuntang, still dislikes Jiang Tian and often secretly finds trouble with him. Jiang Tian can only endure it silently, just like he silently endured the overt and covert targeting of the Zhou brothers.

The article mentioned that Li's father was extremely unscrupulous in his actions, and gave an example of his malicious competition that caused the other party to go bankrupt and commit suicide.

Lin Hanchuan didn't have a good impression of the Li family. Even if Wan Lishuang didn't take action, he would still put the Li family on the blacklist, waiting for liquidation in the future. But if Wan Lishuang took action, he wouldn't mind sitting back and enjoying the benefits.

Father Li's forehead was covered with sweat. His ruthless methods were no secret in the eyes of those in power, but the younger generation had no idea about this. He didn't know where the news about this young man came from.

But at this time, he also knew that it was probably impossible to seek peace.

Father Li took Li Yuan away in despair. Everyone looked at Lin Hanchuan as if they were looking at a god.

He was born into a poor family, but he has excellent academic performance, is extremely smart, and knows everything about the shopping mall. He even dared to attack the powerful father Li, and even made him leave in disgrace... Not to mention students from poor families, even children from rich families, There are only a few people who can do this. In their impression, only the eldest brother of the Zhou family had such momentum when he was a teenager.

But the eldest brother of the Zhou family has the support of the Zhou family, and Lin Hanchuan has nothing behind him, which further demonstrates his awesomeness.

Zhou Yuntang, who used to be surrounded by stars, was completely ignored. When he looked at Lin Hanchuan in the center of the crowd, his sense of crisis was unprecedentedly strong.

With such a strong ability, comparable to that of an elder brother, he was extremely worried that his family would take him home after knowing the truth, and then just like now, his brothers would surround Master Zhen and ignore him.

Zhou Yuntang's eyes were red and the tip of his nose was sore, but this time, no one noticed his little mood and cared about him all the time. Li Yuan, who stood up for him, had also left.

For a moment, Zhou Yuntang felt a little confused and lonely.

The four extremely busy brothers of the Zhou family gathered together, and everyone was extremely serious.

Among the four brothers of the Zhou family, the eldest brother took over the company and is a cold and domineering president; the second brother is a famous actor all over the country; the third brother is a professor at the best university in the country; and the fourth brother is still studying and works at the third brother That school.

The four brothers shine in their own fields and have no overlap. Each of them has a different personality, but what they have in common is that they dote on their younger brother extremely, to the point of doting.

At this moment, not only the eldest brother, who is cold and domineering by nature, has a cold face, but the unrestrained second brother, the cold and gentle third brother, and the upright and cheerful fourth brother all have serious expressions.

The fourth brother spoke first: "You know, right?"

The others did not speak, and the atmosphere in the living room turned to ice. The third brother said: "After I received the email, I pulled out a hair of my little brother for testing..." The

second brother said Brother also said: "Me too."

The fourth brother was still a student. He had no channel for a paternity test. At this time, he couldn't help but asked urgently: "Where is the result? What is the result?" The

eldest brother was sitting in the leader's position. He said coldly He said coldly: "No matter what the outcome is, we only have one younger brother."

As soon as he said these words, the fourth brother also knew the final outcome. He suddenly lost consciousness, and then fell into the sofa decadently: "How could this happen..."

The other two brothers also wanted to ask how this could happen.

The younger brother they watched helplessly grow up turned out to be not the biological child of the Zhou family, but a wrongly adopted child with no blood relationship.

For a moment, everyone recalled every detail of so many years. Zhou Yuntang's cute little face appeared in their minds, and his usual coquettish appearance... Endless tenderness welled up in their hearts.

"No matter what, he is our younger brother, the younger brother we grew up watching and loved the most." The second brother said slowly. His appearance is the most exquisite and perfect among all the people in the Zhou family, and his tone of voice is elegant. Gorgeous and charming, he has fascinated thousands of girls. At this time, the words coming out of his mouth were like ice: "As long as we don't tell, no one will know about this." No one

said anything, and a trace of confusion flashed in the fourth brother's eyes: "Then... what to do with that person?"

Which person? The other people were a little confused, and then they reacted.

The real young master of the Zhou family.

"...I checked and found that his family background is not good. If I give him a few million, he should be able to spend it." The third brother pushed up his glasses and said slowly.

The author has something to say:

There are quite a few friends and relatives like Li Yuan who secretly make things difficult for the group and dote on CP... From the perspective of the protagonist, he is reluctant to let the protagonist be bullied and protects the protagonist like a mad dog. In addition to his extreme behavior, It's the perfect family and friends group.