Chapter 100

Lin Hanchuan had found the person he was looking for. He was half relieved and could focus more on other things.

The research on space crystal nuclei has made progress. Once it is released, it will cause a huge sensation. He himself will even become a legend known to the world. As long as he is willing, he can become a rich man in the end of the world.

Just like the protagonist in the original text, it is easy to establish a base, recruit talents, and become the overlord of one party.

But Lin Hanchuan didn't want to do this. He brought with him the formation diagrams he drew by himself and a large pile of analysis diagrams. He clearly marked every stroke and wrote an extra chapter. Page Notes.

After preparing everything, Lin Hanchuan took his things and men and prepared to go find the scar-faced man.

When he went out, he realized that Cheng Jizhou was naturally following him, standing closer than everyone else, following every step.

Lin Hanchuan laughed: "You want to come with me too?"

"No?" Cheng Jizhou's eyes were alert and he stared at Lin Hanchuan closely, as if he was afraid that words of rejection would come out of his mouth.

The matter of the space crystal core was of great importance, and Lin Hanchuan treated it with extreme caution. He only brought the two most trusted people, Wei Zheng and Lu Mao, with him. It did seem a bit strange to bring Cheng Jizhou, who was a "complete stranger" and had only just met him, but He just said: "You can follow if you want."

Cheng Jizhou was satisfied, and his sky-blue eyes showed pure happiness.

His expression and movements made Lin Hanchuan feel more like a little fox, a white fox with blue eyes and snow-white fur.

A group of people walked through the crowded streets and walked to the temporary base where the scar-faced man was. When they arrived there, everyone was surprised to see many people gathered around the door, which looked very lively.

"What happened?" Wei Zheng looked worried.

"Go and have a look." Lin Hanchuan said.

When they walked to the center of the crowd, everyone was surprised to find that a team of superpowers had a dispute with the soldiers standing guard.

Before possessing superpowers, people with superpowers were ordinary people among the crowd. They came from all walks of life and had different personalities and qualities. They were men and women, old and young, and had nothing in common.

At this time, this group of superpowers looking for trouble didn't look like serious people at first glance. They were wearing clothes similar to those before the apocalypse, with a badge on their chest, and their postures were swaying, looking carefree.

"Aren't you very capable?" The leading man, who had messy and fluffy long hair, looked like a homeless man. He laughed provocatively,

"It's not like I don't have superpowers now. I pushed him to the ground and beat him. "

How arrogant." Lu Mao's fist hardened, and Wei Zheng's face became gloomy.

From the conversations with people around him, Lin Hanchuan learned that these people should be ordinary people who were rescued by the military from outside. On the way back, they kept acting like monsters and were suppressed by the military. He also held a grudge because of this and obtained After the superpower, he immediately brought people to retrieve the situation.

"Shameless!" Lu Mao cursed.

It was clear that the other party saved his life, but because his unreasonable demands were not met, he instead held a grudge against the person who saved him, taking it for granted that soldiers risk their lives.

They reminded Lu Mao of those people Lin Hanchuan saved, who were just like white-eyed wolves.

Ungrateful, wolf-hearted and dog-feeling, inferior to pigs and dogs... Cursing secretly in his heart, Lu Mao looked at Lin Hanchuan.

Lin Hanchuan didn't know what he thought of, and was lost in thought for a few seconds. After the homeless man failed to humiliate the soldiers on guard, he came back to his senses when he became angry and wanted to take action. He simply threw a thunderbolt at him, but was hit by the man's tramp. The styling is more electric and homeless.

The man felt a shock and severe pain all over his body. He fell to the ground and twitched for several minutes before the electric current flowing in his body disappeared. He heard the people around him roaring with laughter, and then he felt that his whole body was filled with the smell of burning. He subconsciously I touched my hair, only to find black ash all over my hands.

Lin Hanchuan controlled the electric current and did not kill the other party. He only electrocuted him until his hair stood on end and his face was charred, giving him a lesson.

The man got up from the ground, angry and frightened, and said bluffingly: "Who dares to attack me? I am a member of the Rong family's guard team! If you offend me, the Rong family will make you look good!" "It seems that the

Rong family really doesn't How is it?" Cheng Jizhou said to Lin Hanchuan. He did not lower his voice deliberately, and everyone around him heard his words. "What kind of family will have what kind of subordinates? Rong Ziping is not very good, and his subordinates are not very good either. Like that."

He also took the opportunity to step on Rong Ziping.

"How dare you scold the Rong family!" Seeing that the other party was not even afraid of the Rong family, the tramp immediately knew that he had encountered a tough situation. Now he was cowarded and embarrassed, so he had to retreat and said, "If you have the guts, don't leave. I'll find someone to come!" "

As the crowd booed, the homeless man fled in a hurry.

"Mr. Tu, please come in with me." The man who remained motionless after being pointed at and scolded by the homeless man smiled when he saw Lin Hanchuan and said respectfully, "Thank you for fighting the injustice for me." "You

obviously If you have the ability to fight back, why don't you fight back?" Cheng Jizhou was a little curious. With his eyesight, he could naturally see that although this man had no powers, his steps were firm and powerful, his muscles were tight, and his movements were crisp. At first glance, he was a master, and he could defeat someone. There is no problem at all for people who have just acquired superpowers.

"I'm a soldier, how can I do something to the people." He smiled shyly, "I could lock him up before, but now it's the end of the world, and the law is in name only. The relationship between the military and the supernatural team is delicate. Once I take action, , it's not my business alone."

Therefore, even if he was pointed at the nose and scolded, as long as the other party did not take action, he could only endure it.

"You guys are so weird." Cheng Jizhou said. In country A, let alone those with superpowers scolding soldiers like this, even ordinary people would kill them immediately if they dared to attack soldiers.

Based on Cheng Jizhou's understanding of Country A, this situation will only become more severe after the end of the world. The capitalists will most likely disintegrate and control the army, completely taking the country's political power into their hands.

Even in the apocalypse, these people will not lower their quality of life at all. Instead, they will become more unscrupulous and blatantly privileged by virtue of the apocalypse.

From Cheng Jizhou's understanding, it seems that all countries are like this, except country C.

After listening to Cheng Jizhou's words, everyone was stunned and didn't know how to answer. Lin Hanchuan rubbed his head and said softly: "We are not weird. It is they who are too weird that make us seem out of place when we are normal." "You guys

. How can a foreigner understand the customs and customs of our country?" The scar-faced man came out with a smile on his face and held out his chest and said, "I don't mean to look down on foreigners..."

Cheng Jizhou felt strange. This man said he didn't look down on him. , but he felt targeted.

"Thank you for your hard work. You go and have a rest. Someone else will stand guard." The scar-faced man ordered his subordinates. After the other party saluted and left, he turned to look at Lin Hanchuan, "What do you want from me?"

Scar The face man looked at the people brought by Lin Hanchuan vaguely, feeling a little strange, a beautiful foreign mixed race, a gangster of eighteen or nineteen years old, a retired soldier in his twenties, but he could understand the others, that What's the purpose of a mixed-race kid who looks pampered at first glance and only has a pretty face? Beauty pageant?

Cheng Jizhou met the other person's eyes and grinned. There was a faint red light flickering in his eyes, which was so fast that it was hard to see clearly.

The scar-faced man's pupils shrank. He didn't see the strange look in Cheng Jizhou's eyes. He could only rely on his fighting instinct to sense the danger, and subconsciously made a posture to prepare for war. His muscles tensed and relaxed after a few seconds.

People cannot be judged by their appearance. The scar-faced man averted his gaze and retracted his "weak chicken should run fifty laps" evaluation of the mixed-race beauty.

Not noticing the eye contact between the two of them, Lin Hanchuan took out the space crystal core: "I developed a space crystal core a few days ago. According to my method, as long as it is operated properly, mass production can be achieved." He

explained concisely and concisely After understanding the situation, Lin Hanchuan opened the space crystal core again and showed it to everyone.

This thing was so amazing that everyone was stunned, including Cheng Jizhou.

"So, this is what you study every day?" Cheng Jizhou was also interested in Rong Ziping's space. He once wanted to cut open his head and dig out the crystal core to see, but unfortunately he didn't have the chance. He didn't expect that he would stay in The thoughts in his mind were actually studied by Lin Hanchuan.

The scar-faced man took a breath. The spatial crystal core was surprising enough. Lin Hanchuan's statement that mass production could be achieved represented huge benefits and prospects for anyone.

"What do you want?" The scar-faced man quickly calmed down, and he tore open the space crystal core of his gaze. "Within the range that the army can provide, all your requirements can be met."

If this technology is used in exchange , even if Lin Hanchuan wants the army to destroy the Rong family, it's not like the army can't fight with the consequences of losing both sides.

"I have only one request." Lin Hanchuan said slowly, "The space crystal core will give priority to meeting the needs of the military personnel. Under this premise, only material exchange can be carried out with the outside world." "And set up

a blacklist mode to limit purchases."

Lin Hanchuan I have already thought everything clearly: "Those who kill intentionally cannot be redeemed; those who rape and rob cannot be redeemed; those who betray the country cannot be redeemed... The criminal law is the standard." "

Finally, those who insult soldiers cannot be redeemed. Exchange."

This series of words made the scar-faced man stunned, especially the last one. He stared blankly, with tears hidden in his eyes.

He was extremely angry when his subordinates were so insulted, but the overall situation came first, and he had no other choice but to endure it, but now there was a person who saw all this in his eyes.

In peacetime, the scar-faced man saved countless people and received countless praises. After the apocalypse, people's hearts suddenly changed, and more of the people he saved became white-eyed. Although there were some people who knew how to be grateful, it was heartbreaking.

Lin Hanchuan's words seemed to inject a dose of warmth into his heart, letting him know that the soldiers' efforts were not in vain.