Chapter 1 After the contract lover left, the boss regretted it.

SUMMARY:

Lin Hanchuan has a handsome appearance and a net worth of tens of billions. There are countless men and women who like him, but he only has career in his heart. He coldly rejects countless people's confessions and crushes all the hearts.
Because he was too scumbag, he was thrown into the world of the book by the system, and he was asked to change his appearance and become a peerless attacker.
'Zha Gong': He likes me, so if I reject him, am I a scumbag?
Zha Gong, who felt that he was not at fault, refused to repent and had no intention of completing the mission.
There is no such thing as redeeming the heartbroken protagonist Shou, or chasing his wife to the crematorium!
The contract lover who fell in love with his employer asked Zha Gong not to insult his feelings with money; the
arrogant young man who married Zha Gong despite his love for Bai Yueguang said I will never fall in love with you; the
space superpower who pushed Gong into the zombie horde was reborn. In the end, he wanted to make up for it;
the fast traveler who only wanted to have good feelings passed through thousands of flowers without touching a leaf...
Faced with these protagonists waiting for his crematorium, Lin Hanchuan had no expression on his face, turned around and devoted himself to work, doing cause! Bigger and stronger! ! Don't let anyone delay his work! !
The protagonists waited and waited. When all the flowers withered, they didn't wait to see Zha Gong's crematorium. Instead, Zha Gong's career was in full swing and he was creating new glory!
Protagonist: Wait, that's not what the script says! ?
Small Theater 1
In every mission world, Lin Hanchuan will always encounter a little pitiful person, maybe a vicious male supporting character who just wants it, maybe a ruthless villain boss, or maybe a passerby cannon fodder who ends up miserable...
Lin Hanchuan Picking up this poor little boy and shaking off the dust from his body made him become the most dazzling star.
Little Theater 2
Everyone says that Ran Xing is a stinging femme fatale, who is as beautiful as she is beautiful. Unfortunately, he is not a good person because of his ruthless methods, but they don't know that he has nothing and can only rely on himself to fight for everything.
Once he made a mistake, he lost everything... When he was at his lowest, Ran Xing met someone who protected him behind him and let him know that he too could shine.
Under the spotlight, the bright and flamboyant new movie star focused his eyes on only one person.
——The Stars Only Shine for You
Things you need to know when reading the article:
1. The main attack is a slap-in-the-face and exciting article + a career-oriented exciting article
2. Shou is an amnesiac old speed traveler who plays the role of cannon fodder and villain. Attacker and Shou love each other and love each other deeply
3 , If you have different reading preferences, respect each other and quit if you don't like it. As we all know, the author is a fragile thing that needs to be taken care of. Please don't ginseng cock and insult the author.
Content tags: slap in the face, system, quick wear, cool article
search keywords: Protagonist: Lin Hanchuan┃ Supporting role: pre-collection article "Cannon fodder only wants to follow the career line [Quick wear] ]》Request for payment┃Others|

Chapter 1

"Lin Hanchuan, you scumbag! You have no heart at all!"

Lin Hanchuan suddenly opened his eyes, the hysterical accusations of the man in the dream were still in his ears, and the feeling of being run over by a truck still seemed to remain in his body. A crushing, crushing pain.

Sitting up from the bed, he picked up the watch on the bedside and looked at the time. It was already past five o'clock in the morning. Lin Hanchuan was not sleepy at all. He simply got up and finished some of today's work in advance.

One year after coming to this world, Lin Hanchuan still felt dazed for a moment when he woke up from his dream.

A year ago, a subordinate who had been with Lin Hanchuan for nearly ten years confessed to him. After being rejected, he became angry and pushed him into an oncoming truck.

After the severe pain, when he opened his eyes again, Lin Hanchuan had already changed to a different world.

The scum attack system named 001 bound him and pulled him into the novel world, requiring him to complete tasks according to the plot in the novel world and obtain plot points. Only by collecting enough plot points can he return to the original world.

[Because you are cold, domineering and unkind, you have rejected countless confessions since you were a teenager, crushed all the hearts, and were judged as a scumbag by the system. You need to play the role of scumbag in the novel to complete the plot...]

Thinking of scumbag When it came to System 001, Lin Hanchuan's lips curved into a sarcastic arc.

The Lin family's properties are spread all over the world. As the leader of the Lin family, he has a huge family on his shoulders and hundreds of thousands of employees behind him... He has no time for romance. Falling in love will only affect his efficiency in making money.

"A scumbag..." Lin Hanchuan closed his eyes and muttered to himself, but he quickly raised his head, and that moment of sadness seemed like it had never happened before.

The sky is getting brighter, and there is the sound of car horns in the distance. The city sleeping in the darkness wakes up, and people get up from their warm beds and start running around for a new day.

Lin Hanchuan buttoned the last button of his white shirt, tied his tie into a beautiful Windsor knot, and put on a pure black custom-made suit. The melancholy black suppressed the last trace of his softness, and his whole person was like a brilliant and restrained heavy sword. Without the dazzling edge, it is still hard to look directly at.

Driving to the company, the moment he stepped into the office, he was greeted by the always smart and capable secretary, with a rare hesitation on his face: "Mr. Yan, someone is looking for you..."

Lin Hanchuan looked up and saw a handsome, A young man with a cold temperament stood not far away. Under the bright light, his fair and gentle skin was even more highlighted.

Meeting Lin Hanchuan's gaze, a trace of joy flashed in the young man's eyes, he moved his lips, and finally just called out: "Brother Lou." Neither

of them spoke. Some employees passing by had noticed them. Ruowu looked at it with his peripheral vision. The secretary broke the silence with a few dry laughs: "Mr. Qiu, why don't you go to the conference room to talk?"

The moment he walked into the conference room and closed the door, a few faint discussions filtered in.

"Is that person Qiu Hongguang, the big star?"

"Probably not... Didn't he have a falling out with our boss? Why is he here..." "

Even if the boss leaves Yan's Pictures, he is still the only son of the Yan family. As long as he has this status, no one in the industry will dare not give him face. Do you think he can go smoothly when he opens a small company? Is it really because of himself? It's not the Yan family behind him."

" Let me tell you, the rich second generation is just here to play..."

The last few words floated in the air, and Lin Hanchuan seemed to have not heard it: "What do you want from me?"

"How could they say that to you!" Qiu Hongguang was more than beaten. Lin Hanchuan was still filled with indignation during the discussion. He turned angrily and wanted to go out to argue with those people, "Brother Lou, your subordinates disrespect you so much!" "

What do you want from me?" Lin Hanchuan looked at his watch. He repeated it calmly.

The blood in his heart suddenly cooled down, and Qiu Hongguang was stunned. He looked at Lin Hanchuan in shock, his eyes slightly red. After his lips moved a few times, Qiu Hongguang spoke with difficulty: "Brother Lou, I know you are angry with me, but because you were angry with me, you ran away from home regardless of the feelings of your uncle and aunt. Do you know how uncomfortable it is for your aunt?"

Qiu Hongguang felt aggrieved because it was Yan Weilou who asked him to help deal with his parents. After he moved into Yan's house and won the favor of Yan's parents, Yan Weilou seemed to be a different person again. He even moved out of Yan's house and started a new business because of a quarrel with his parents.

"I'm not angry with you," Lin Hanchuan said.

"Really?" Qiu Hongguang didn't believe it. He said earnestly, "Brother Lou, I know you think I'm not worthy of staying in the Yan family, but this is not what I want. If my uncle and aunt hadn't tried their best to stay, I wouldn't have stayed in the Yan family. We have lived together for so long. I hope you won't abandon your uncle and aunt who love you because of me."

After saying that, Qiu Hongguang looked at Lin Hanchuan's indifferent expression and gritted his teeth: "I have already found a house outside, don't worry. , I will not tell my uncle and aunt that my departure has anything to do with you... You go home!"

Listening to Qiu Hongguang's sincere persuasion, Lin Hanchuan's heart remained unmoved, and his eyes were slightly sarcastic: "I left the Yan family because of my relationship with the Yan family. There was a conflict between my parents' ideals, so they kicked me out of the Yan family and asked me to support myself."

It has nothing to do with you. From Lin Hanchuan's eyes, Qiu Hongguang saw such a clear statement, and his expression became a little stiff.

"Since they and I can't understand each other, why don't we each take a step back and maintain the current relationship? You can stay in Yan's house as long as you want, and I don't have any objections." Lin Hanchuan looked at his watch again. It was already eight-ten. Five minutes, a full fifteen minutes longer than his usual working hours. He nodded politely to Qiu Hongguang, "If Mr. Qiu has nothing else to do, I won't entertain you."

After saying that, Lin Hanchuan turned around and left. After he opened the As he opened the door to the conference room, Qiu Hongguang's sharp questioning came from behind.

"Why do you think I'm so nice to them!"

Lin Hanchuan turned around and saw Qiu Hongguang's face was pale and his expression was gloomy. He thought for a while: "Isn't it because of the Yan family's power position?"

Since Qiu Hongguang and the Yan family climbed up After the relationship, his status in the circle suddenly became that of a 'young master'. All the resources that he could not reach with all his strength were tilted towards him. In just over a year, he could no longer pronounce his name. The little transparent person in the entertainment industry has become a popular star today.

Qiu Hongguang opened and closed his lips several times, with an unspeakable expression of grief: "You actually... miss me so much?"

As a celebrity who has become popular in the past two years, Qiu Hongguang has a good appearance, and at this time he is both pitiful and tenacious. Tough, with a unique broken beauty.

Lin Hanchuan curled up his lips and advised kindly: "If you have nothing to do, go and hone your acting skills." Don't come to him and disturb his work if you have nothing to do.

Do you think I'm acting? ! Qiu Hongguang's face turned white and green, green and black. He stood there stiffly with his neck hunched, watching Lin Hanchuan open the door and leave without looking back.

Seeing Lin Hanchuan's back disappearing, Qiu Hongguang felt unspeakably sad. He knew that this man didn't love him, but only used him as a shield to deal with the family... But he loved him, even if he was indifferent and arrogant to him, even if he would end up bruised and bruised He also loved this man.

Countless thoughts flashed through his mind, and Qiu Hongguang secretly vowed: He must find a way to let Brother Lou go home and let the Yan family return to its previous warmth and harmony. This is not only for the man he has a crush on, but also for the sake of the man who treats him as his own. Uncles and aunts!

"Urgent notice, all senior executives of the company will hold a meeting in one hour." Lin Hanchuan came out of the conference room and immediately told his secretary, "All senior executives must arrive, and those who are out of town will participate in the meeting via video call." "

Okay, Mr. Yan!" I still thought. The secretary who asked what was asked immediately replied, without asking anything, and strode off to do business.

Sitting in the office, Lin Hanchuan called out in his mind: [System. 】

A voice whose gender cannot be distinguished echoes in my mind: 【Scumbag System 001 is at your service. ]

Lin Hanchuan asked: [Where is the plot progressing now? ]

[...Dear host, since you chose to leave the Yan family despite my dissuasion a year ago, the plot has greatly deviated from the main line. 】001's voice obviously had no ups and downs, but Lin Hanchuan felt a little emotion subtly.

The world of this novel is called "The Boss Regrets After His Contractual Lover Leaves". It tells the story of a young star named Qiu Hongguang who fell in love with the ruthless Jin Zhugong and endured humiliation and humiliation. Finally, he put down his feelings and took the money to leave. Scumbag Gong But he regretted it. After chasing after Qiu Hongguang, he worked hard and tried his best to finally get forgiveness and successfully ended the story.

Lin Hanchuan plays the role of a dangerous building that is about to enter the crematorium and be rebuilt.

He received all the memories of Yan Wei Lou and found that the "Zha Gong" in the original text seemed to be a little different from what was described in the book.

Yan Weilou is reserved and aloof by nature. He is nearly 30 years old and has never had a crush on anyone. Even in the entertainment industry where he is surrounded by handsome men and beautiful women, he remains clean and has never had any inappropriate relations with anyone.

Such a seemingly indifferent person was actually soft-hearted and affectionate, and extremely filial to his parents. In order to prevent his parents from worrying, Yan Weilou thought of it for a moment and found Qiu Hongguang, who had a relatively clean reputation and background, and signed a contract with him, making him his own. shield.

The matter of finding a contract lover, even if it is a fake lover rather than a real lover, is a torture of conscience for the upright Yan Weilou. With an apology to Qiu Hongguang, he has never been in love before and seriously puts the other person in the care of his partner. In terms of position, he was given popular variety shows and high-end GG resources, brought him home to meet his parents, and had the freedom to choose from scripts in the company... Even Qiu Hongguang's family was brought under his protective wing.

Until he discovered that Qiu Hongguang had feelings for him, Yan Weilou, who was serious about his feelings and didn't want to delay the other party, chose to terminate the contract and compensated Qiu Hongguang with a large sum of money and top film resources.

He thought everything would return to the way it was before, but Yan Weilou bumped into Qiu Hongguang, who was surrounded by a group of men in a nightclub. At that moment of jealousy, he suddenly realized that he had been attracted to her without even realizing it.

Yan Weilou, who had no relationship experience, clumsily started to win over Qiu Hongguang. He tried to confess directly, but only received a sneer from Qiu Hongguang: "Do you think I am a dog that comes and goes when you call it? You said you like me, I Will you look back happily? Mr. Yan, you overestimate yourself."

Yan Weilou also knew this truth. He did not give up, but chose to make up for his mistakes.

Yan Wei Lou silently guarded Qiu Hongguang, allowing him to have a smooth career in the entertainment industry, even if other men appeared around Qiu Hongguang; when Qiu Hongguang encountered problems, he would solve them as soon as possible, and when there were difficulties, he would appear immediately; when Qiu Hongguang was about to be hit by a car Pushing him away, he was hit by a car and sent to the ICU ward... After experiencing the accusations from his parents, the anger of Qiu Hongguang's friends, and the cold eyes of his family.

After chasing his wife for hundreds of thousands of words, Qiu Hongguang relied on the top film resources of the Yan family to become the best actor, and finally reluctantly forgave Yan Weilou. The two reconciled and the story ended successfully.

Lin Hanchuan was busy working in the real world and had never read a novel. After checking the original plot, he noticed some inconsistencies in the plot and asked the system doubtfully: [Why does Yan Weilou like Qiu Hongguang? 】

In this story with Qiu Hongguang as the first protagonist, Qiu Hongguang's early crush period was filled with the sorrow of secret love and the sadness of being ignored by his sweetheart, as if he had been wronged so much and made so much sacrifice.

But excluding those subjective emotions, Lin Hanchuan did not see any contribution from Qiu Hongguang. He just liked Yanweilou unilaterally, and then fell into his own inner world. Instead, Yanweilou gave money and resources, and secretly cared for and protected him. He didn't like Qiu Hongguang in the early stage. In Lin Hanchuan's view, everything he did was extremely benevolent and far exceeded what was in the contract.

The system was temporarily stuck: [...]

[The Yan family's parents are obviously relatives of Yan Weilou, why do they prefer Qiu Hongguang? Are you sure that Yan Weilou is the biological and only son of the Yan family? ] Lin Hanchuan asked again, emphasizing the words "biological and only son".

【certainly! ] The system blurted out, it wanted to explain, but in the end it could only squeeze out one sentence, [This is how the plot is set up. Qiu Hongguang is the son of the world, and he deserves all the love. ]

[So Yan Weilou did nothing wrong, but he is also a scumbag and must enter the crematorium. ] Lin Hanchuan's eyes were indifferent, [Are you a scumbag if you refuse other people's love...]

The system was speechless, what it wanted to say, Lin Hanchuan had already raised his eyes: [I will get enough plot points and return to the real world as soon as possible. 】

【hope so. 】The system muttered quietly.

The vague ominous premonition of the system came true. The Yan family's parents seemed to regard Qiu Hongguang as their biological son and ranked Yan Weilou behind him. They thought about Qiu Hongguang in everything. If something happened to Qiu Hongguang, they would immediately blame Yan Weilou.

Lin Hanchuan originally wanted to work hard on the plot and complete the task, but after living in the Yan family for a period of time, Lin Hanchuan found that the Yan family's parents were more unbearable than the self-impressed Qiu Hongguang.

After once again giving resources to Qiu Hongguang but being accused of only relying on money to spend money on people and not pampering his boyfriend, Lin Hanchuan chose to terminate the contract with Qiu Hongguang in advance and told the Yan family's parents the truth - but the result was that Yan's father told him to get out of the house and calm down. For a few days, the president's duties were also suspended.

So Lin Hanchuan left the Yan family.

It took a year to create the current small film and television company Xingchen Film and Television. Although the industry is small, it is thriving with Lin Hanchuan, a former world-class boss.

Because Lin Hanchuan acted out of common sense, the plot line known to the system could not accurately predict the subsequent development. When one person was analyzing the plot, the secretary hurriedly pushed the door open: "Mr. Yan!"

Lin Hanchuan read from the file Li raised his head and saw the secretary's strange expression, and frowned: "What's the matter?"

"Mr. Yan, Mr. Qiu was photographed by the paparazzi when he left." The secretary had a strange expression, "You were on the hot search..."

To be precise, it was criticized by Qiu Hongguang's fans and became a hot search.

The author has something to say:

I am accepting advance payment for the same model, focusing on the quick time travel article "Cannon Fodder Just Wants to Take the Career Line [Quick Time Travel]" Please accept it, thank you little angels~

There are some cannon fodder in every world, they may be talented, He has extraordinary abilities, but he is always just a shooting star crossing the horizon. After a brief flash, he will fall and become his last song.

The protagonist is bound by the system to help these short-lived cannon fodders resolve their regrets.

Looking at these genius movie stars who were betrayed by their lovers, genius writers who were plagiarized by their friends, genius pianists whose fingers were amputated by their opponents, genius doctors who were hacked to death by patients... The

protagonist was helpless: I am just an ordinary businessman, how can I help? These geniuses.

Later, he became the greatest actor of this century, a writer who influenced the literary world, a legendary treasure in the world music scene, and the father of cancer across the century...

Protagonist: I am really just a vulgar businessman, and you are the greatest people. .

The system, which hugged the giant man's thigh tightly, nodded wildly: Yes, yes, everything you said is right.

You are just a business wizard and investment master with hundreds of billions of assets.

Reading guide:

1. Gong, a big guy who thinks he is mediocre, VS a new fanboy who is just starting out, the system is shou, and shou is doting on each other

————————————

Another group crematorium article, Gu Dan mainly focuses on this genre. If you like this genre, you can also save it. "Thousands of People Suspected That They Turned into White Moonlight after Death", thank you all!

The protagonist finally dies, ending his tragic and short life.

The protagonist loves many people, but everyone hates him.

Zhu Ma, who joined the sect at the same time as him, disliked his low talent and drifted away from him; the

master who accepted him as his disciple only wanted to suppress his demonic bones and took out his Taoist bones to cure his young apprentice; he was

cold and holy. His senior brother was stoic and regarded him as if he was nothing;

his innocent, cute and delicate junior brother made fun of him and beat him and scolded him at will.

The pride of heaven in the world of cultivation, the sweetheart of his heart, only felt that his liking had tarnished his reputation, and he hated him extremely.

A hundred years after slaying the demon with his own body, the protagonist, who should have been certain to die, crawled out of the abyss of slaying the demon, completely changed beyond recognition.

When he returned to the human world, he thought that everyone would just be happy that no one would bother them anymore, and they might have forgotten that there was a person like him, but he found that...

the master could not leave the seclusion, and vowed not to accept any more disciples;

the senior brother would stay in the town every day Outside the devil's abyss, there is no step away;

the little junior brother looks like a lunatic, followed by a puppet who looks exactly like him; the

proud son of heaven who was once the number one person in the world of cultivation, has stagnated in cultivation and can no longer make any progress.

main character:? ? ?

Protagonist: Rang, don't stand in the way of me and the little snake.

·

The protagonist who used his body to suppress demons thought he would die. Unexpectedly, his Taoist bones were removed, and with only the demon bones left, he thrived in the Demon Suppressing Abyss.

What kind of immortality and righteousness are you cultivating? Wouldn't it be nice to be a demon?

In the dark and gloomy Zhenmo Abyss, the protagonist picked up a small snake, which was weak and pitiful. He was so kind that he fed the thin rope-like snake with his own blood and depended on it for life.

After leaving the Demon-Suppressing Abyss, he was blocked on the road by his master and fellow apprentices and Bai Yueguang. When he was in a dilemma, the thin rope wrapped around his wrist took off and turned into a black dragon. It used its tail to protect the protagonist tightly. in.

Protagonist: ...So, you are a dragon, not a snake?

The little snake rubbed its body against the protagonist's finger in a flattering manner: As long as you are willing, I will always be your little snake.

Reading guide:

1. The lazy salted fish attack who has died once and doesn't want to work hard anymore VS the only demon dragon in the world of cultivation

2. Mass crematorium, bloody