Chapter 30

Netizens are the most picky viewers and also the most tolerant viewers.

"Wukong" is the first attempt. No matter how carefully crafted, there will still be some flaws and problems, but in the eyes of the audience, it is good enough.

Even the most picky film critics have changed from their usual sharp-tongued style and praised the movie "Wukong" to the point of heaven and earth.

'Before today, I never thought that we could shoot such a perfect special effects blockbuster! No matter the acting, plot, editing or music, they are all outstanding. What I want to praise most is the special effects! This movie lets us know that we can also create such real and stunning special effects. This movie will undoubtedly take our film history a big step forward. On the first day of its release, the

reputation of "Wukong" began After fermentation, on only the fifth day, "Wukong" took off at the box office and began to take off.

'I have never seen an actor with red hair who is so suitable. He is arrogant, unruly, unruly, and has a youthful atmosphere. Wow, I'm falling straight into the trap! '

'The friendship between the four protagonists is really touching. The five people in it all have their own thoughts and each have their own goals... But after getting along with each other, they gradually became friends. This is brotherhood! I thought of my roommates from all over the world, who all have youth that I can never go back to.' '

The special effects are worth the price of admission, not to mention that there are no peeing spots throughout the whole movie. It's great to watch and highly recommended.'

'Because the protagonists are everyone. For familiar characters, how to make these characters fit people's impressions while also being innovative is a big problem, but "Wukong" did it... Fans of Ran

Xing were still scolding Xingchen before the movie was released.

Film and Television and Lin Hanchuan, everyone was slapped in the face after it was released. Especially, halfway through the release of "Wukong", the literary film starring him was also released.

The literary films directed by Guo Manjie have never performed well at the box office. Most of the time, they are works for awards, and he himself has no hope.

Unexpectedly, for this release, the box office receipts of the literary film would rise steadily, soon exceeding 10 million, and there was a strong tendency for the box office to exceed 100 million.

Guo Manjie himself was a little confused, almost thinking that the audience could finally understand his aesthetics. Looking at the comments, they were all praising Ran Xing.

'Although I don't understand the plot, Ran Xing is really handsome.'

'The movie is a bit ordinary, but Ran Xing's performance is particularly good and his acting skills are outstanding. I fell into the drama just watching it.' '

This is a movie with no twists and turns, but it has great stamina. Big, as a new actor, Ran Xing gave a perfect score. He is worthy of being the leading actor selected by director Guo Manjie.

Guo Manjie couldn't help but laugh and cry when he saw the comments. Even if the box office exceeded 100 million, he really couldn't be happy.

During the release of "Wukong", Lin Hanchuan never stopped secretly acquiring shares in Yan's Pictures. It took him some time to finally collect enough shares to become the largest shareholder of Yan's Pictures.

He took over Yan's Pictures again and carried out drastic reforms within the company. He fired those who should be fired and promoted those who should be promoted... He worked vigorously and resolutely for a long time. After he finished his work at Yan's Pictures, "Wukong" 》is about to be offline, and the new Golden Deer Awards are approaching.

The box office of "Wukong" has exceeded 5 billion, and Xingchen Entertainment was able to obtain 48% of the share, making Lin Hanchuan the biggest winner.

As the country's first popcorn special effects blockbuster, "Wukong" is about to usher in an era, and Lin Hanchuan's name will be forever engraved in the history of domestic films.

Even because "Wukong" has done well at the overseas box office, with its total box office ranking among the top ten in the global box office, the creative staff of "Wukong" will also be recorded in global film history.

Ran Xing is a star standing on the stage, and all the audience will only see his light, while those who are a little more knowledgeable will see the real driving force behind the scenes, Lin Hanchuan.

Ran Xing was nominated for Best Actor for Guo Manjie's literary film and "Wukong", which aroused heated discussions. Almost everyone was sure that Ran Xing would be the biggest dark horse of this year's Golden Deer Awards, becoming the 21-year-old On the day when the Golden Deer Award was presented to the young actor

, Ran Xing walked on the red carpet with the crew of "Wukong". He has experienced so many things. He is already a superstar with a box office of 5 billion. At this time, it is not like attending the award for the first time. The ceremony was so formal.

Together with Zhou Xishan and Ye Wenjun, he walked calmly across the red carpet with calm eyes and no stage fright when facing reporters' questions.

Fans witnessed all this and were already screaming with excitement, and the barrage in the live broadcast footage quickly began to fill the screen.

"The popularity makes people more and more fashionable." "I have reviewed the dramas in which Xingxing played a supporting role before. It was obvious that he was younger and more handsome at that time, but I always feel that he is gray and not as shining

as he is now."

How can the state be the same when it was popular? And Xingxing is not old now. Although he is already a TV star, a leading actor with a box office of 5 billion, and a best actor nomination, he is only 21 years old." "

Xingxing at this time is The best star and the obscure past have been left far behind by him. He only needs to stride forward.

Lin Hanchuan stood in the distance and watched Ran Xing's progress and retreat. He felt a little relieved and was completely relieved. .

[This vicious male supporting actor can actually defeat the protagonist. ] 001 shouted in his mind, [Host, you are so powerful, you actually broke the ending where the villain must be defeated by the protagonist. ]

Lin Hanchuan showed a little smile in his eyes: [It was his own efforts. 】

Ran Xing will fight as hard as his life every time he gets a chance. When he was playing "Sword Fairy", he memorized his lines day and night and practiced in front of the mirror behind his back; when he was playing "Wukong", in order to meet the high requirements of director Zhou Xishan, He was the first to go to the set every day and the last to leave. He did all the fighting scenes in person, and his face almost exploded during the explosion...

But no one except the main creative staff of the crew knew about this, and even the fans knew nothing about it. .

It would be the greatest irony if Ran Xing, who worked so hard, resigned sadly just because of his miserable status as a 'villain'.

Ran Xing finally finished dealing with the reporters. He hurriedly walked to the venue, his eyes wandered around, and he accidentally caught a look.

"Why is he here?" Ran Xing frowned and asked the person next to him casually.

Zhou Xishan took a closer look. He didn't recognize the young man with peach blossoms in his eyes, but after looking at his position, he roughly understood: "The place where he was sitting was brought in by some people who didn't have any works. Which boss's companion?"

The word "companion" was too euphemistic, Ran Xing understood instantly, and the vigilance in his eyebrows gradually dropped, and he sighed with emotion: "He actually fell to this level..."

"Do you know him?" Zhou Xishan asked road.

"I don't know." Ran Xing said.

Qiu Hongguang, who was in the distance, couldn't hear clearly what Ran Xing was saying. He watched Ran Xing look away as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't seen him, and then strode in in one direction with rapid steps.

Following the direction of Ran Xing, Qiu Hongguang saw Lin Hanchuan.

Two men with the same outstanding appearance and good temperament stood together. One was wearing a white suit, exquisite and handsome, and the other was wearing a black suit, cold and handsome. They had completely different temperaments, but they matched exceptionally well.

Qiu Hongguang gritted his teeth, not knowing what to feel in his heart.

He watched helplessly as Ran Xing became the King of Visions and played a leading role in a movie with a box office of 5 billion. From being stepped on by him to a being that he could not even touch...

Qiu Hongguang dreamed back countless times at midnight. , are all thinking, if he had chosen Yan Weilou between Yan Minghui and Yan Weilou, instead of trying to help Yan Weilou save his family on his own initiative, would everything have been different, and everything about Ran Xing would have become His, he is the king of vision, he is the male protagonist with a box office of 5 billion.

"What are you looking at?" A man hugged Qiu Hongguang's shoulders and said, "Don't look at it. That person is not an ordinary person. He is a golden finger. Not to mention you, even I have to go up and toast." He

said It's Lin Hanchuan.

Insiders refer to Lin Hanchuan as the 'Golden Touch' and 'Golden Finger'. As long as he invests in any project, there is no profit. In the entertainment industry where profits and losses are difficult to distinguish and all gambling depends on vision, this is the highest praise. .

Qiu Hongguang was filled with bitterness and was about to look away when his eyes met Lin Hanchuan's.

"Do you still remember your promise? If I win the Best Actor, you will be alone with me..." Ran Xing was talking and found that Lin Hanchuan was not listening to him at all, and he was a little angry, "What's there to see?"

" It's nothing." Lin Hanchuan just sighed with emotion. Even if he is not the protagonist Gong, the protagonist Shou is still related to the cannon fodder Gong. "I remember that if you win the prize, I will celebrate with you alone." Ran Xing was satisfied then,

he Rather schemingly, he pulled Lin Hanchuan to his seat and used the crowd to separate Qiu Hongguang: "I think I will definitely win this time..."

This cannon fodder is a playboy and romantic rich second generation. In the original article, he has a deep affection for Qiu Hongguang. , even though Yan Weilou and Qiu Hongguang have established a relationship, he still maintains the title of 'good friend' with Qiu Hongguang, always eager to raise a hoe.

Lin Hanchuan was a little surprised that they could hook up, but it made sense if he thought about it carefully.

It's just... Lin Hanchuan thought, in the original article, the cannon fodder liked to rob other people's things, so he gradually became attracted to Qiu Hongguang when he and Yan Weilou were robbing him. Now that no one is robbing him, will he still be sincere towards Qiu Hongguang?

Lin Hanchuan disappeared into the sea of ​​people, Qiu Hongguang felt lost, but the man snorted: "You are my adopted little lover now. Don't give me a sullen face after you take the money. You have become a bitch and why do you build a memorial arch to make me smile?" "

Qiu Hongguang's face turned pale. He was silent for a while, and a bitter smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

The Golden Deer Awards officially started. Ran Xing was not interested in any of the previous awards. He was waiting with his fingers for Best Actor. He was nominated twice, which greatly increased the possibility of winning. But he was still very nervous. This nervousness had nothing to do with Best Actor. .

Finally, the award for Best Actor was awarded. Ran Xing held her breath and heard the award presenter's deliberately slowed down voice.

His literary film won Best Actor! Fireworks exploded in Ran Xing's mind instantly!

Zhou Xishan, who was sitting aside, was a little dissatisfied: "Obviously your performance in "Wukong" is more eye-catching..."

Ran Xing didn't hear Zhou Xishan's words at all. After receiving the trophy, I couldn't hold back the smile on my lips.

Seeing Ran Xing win the award, Qiu Hongguang bit his lip, and his breath was stuck in his chest. He couldn't get up or get down, which made it difficult for him to breathe. He felt in a daze that something was completely deprived of him.

At the same time, Lin Hanchuan, who was looking at the stage with a smile, heard an inorganic voice echoing in his mind.

[The plot points have been collected, the energy collection is 100%, and the host can leave this world. 】

The author has something to say:

Discuss the issue of strict mother with gay friends.

I hate that iron cannot become steel: In fact, as long as Yan's mother kneels down to apologize and properly compensates her son, whether it is Yan Weilou or Lin Hanchuan, within a year, she can continue to live a pampered life.

Gay friend: But she is selfish and stupid. What is more fatal than selfishness is her stupidity. She knows clearly that her husband, her backer, has failed and she can only rely on her son. She still does not recognize the reality. She still regards her son as her belongings without any understanding. It's not my fault...

Me: Yes, she was taught a bad lesson by her scumbag father. Now she can only get 20,000 yuan per month. It's so miserable.

Friend: It's like using a 8G mobile phone after getting used to a 500G memory phone. , whoever uses it will feel uncomfortable...

Me: Woohoo, it's twenty thousand, I also want to feel this way.

Gay Friend: Woohoo, I also have a house in the city center, who doesn't want to feel so uncomfortable?