Chapter 74

Zhou Zhengqing's remarks aroused public outrage. Although he has tens of millions of fans, they are just a drop in the bucket in front of the turbulent public opinion.

'Fuck, what kind of idiot is Zhou Zhengqing? I have never seen such a shameless person. He is not the one who suffered, so he can forgive the victim? '

'Innocent? You are innocent, do you dare to look at your brother's face and say this to him? I wonder if he will knock your teeth out. '

'Zhou Zhengqing fans come to see what kind of weird views your brother has. He doesn't even care about his own younger brother. '

'If I were his father and mother and knew that I had given birth to a child who was so indistinguishable from inside to outside, I would just pack him up and throw him out together with that fake young master from White Lotus. '

For a time, everyone's hatred for Zhou Yuntang and the scumbag Jiang Luo was transferred to Zhou Zhengqing. The brands he endorsed were boycotted, the ratings of his dramas plummeted, and even the ratings of his previous best-selling movies dropped several times. point.

'I used to think that Zhou Zhengqing was the best in acting among the younger generation, but in fact it was nothing more than that. He just relied on the power of the Zhou family to influence the entertainment industry and force his face. '

'This acting skill is not much better, even if it's good. His rival actors are much better than him. Back then, he said that this award was worthy of recognition, but there are no heroes who are not famous. '

Zhou Zhengqing can ignore the insults hurled at him, but when he sees the screen full of people criticizing his acting skills, he can't help but feel uncomfortable.

He is the second young master of the Zhou family. If he didn't like it, how could he go to film, but just because of one sentence, all his efforts were in vain.

"Brother..." Zhou Yuntang knew how important acting was to Zhou Zhengqing, so he carefully comforted him, "It's okay, brother, your acting skills are very good, but those people have no vision."

Zhou Zhengqing raised his head in despair. When he was questioning, Zhou Yuntang's comfort was his best refueling station, but now... he lowered his head and didn't say a word.

"Brother, are you blaming me?" Zhou Yuntang's eyes turned red, "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been scolded."

If it were normal, Zhou Zhengqing would have hugged him and comforted him softly and said it didn't matter, but now Zhou Zhengqing Qing still didn't speak.

Zhou Yuntang opened his eyes in shock. He felt wronged and sad, and cried and said: "If my brother doesn't like me anymore, what's the point of staying in the Zhou family? I will move out tomorrow." "

Zhou Zhengqing!" When the eldest brother Zhou Gaodan came over, he happened to hear Zhou Yuntang's last words. His expression immediately changed, "If you are angry outside, don't bring it home. Tangtang is not your punching bag."

Zhou Yuntang rushed into Zhou's house. In the elder brother's arms, tears welled up.

"Apologise to Tangtang."

Zhou Zhengqing looked at his elder brother in shock. He finally said his first words, his voice hoarse: "Brother, my career has been ruined, and you still want me to apologize to him?" "

You That little fuss is nothing." The eldest brother of the Zhou family patted Zhou Yuntang on the back and said coldly, "Your salary for a year is not as much as what your family earns in a day, so what qualifications do you have to make a bad face to Tangtang." Listening to

Zhou Zhou Zhengqing's heart froze at the words of the eldest brother in the family. He was not Zhou Ziming who was stepped on at the bottom and unable to fight after being wronged. He immediately stood up and said angrily: "You were the one who supported me to go to the entertainment industry. Why? Do you look down on the entertainment industry now? Let me tell you Zhou Gaodan, you are now the leader of the Zhou family, but among our brothers, except for the underage Tangtang, everyone holds shares of the Zhou family and can sell them to your opponent at will. It's enough to make you miserable."

"How dare you!" The eldest brother of the Zhou family looked completely gloomy.

"See if I dare." Zhou Zhengqing also responded tit-for-tat, "I felt uncomfortable just now. I sat there without saying a word. It was all Tangtang's own imagination. You came over to scold me without saying a word. Why, I'm not your brother. ?My career is not as good as his two tears?"

The atmosphere was deadlocked for a moment, and the eldest brother of the Zhou family also let go of Zhou Yuntang. Zhou Yuntang stood there, he was uneasy, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and he said with difficulty: "It's all I'm not good, second brother..."

"Shut up!" Zhou Zhengqing blurted out. As soon as the words came out, he felt a little regretful. He rubbed his temples and soothed his face, "Sorry, Tangtang, I'm not in a good mood today. , I'll just be alone."

Zhou Zhengqing turned around and went back to his room. The eldest brother of the Zhou family looked at his back with sinister eyes, thinking in his heart that it seemed that just getting him into the entertainment industry was not enough, he had to take back his equity.

"Brother, don't blame the second brother." Zhou Yuntang felt something was surging, but he pretended to know nothing and comforted Zhou Gaodan softly.

His eyes fell on Zhou Yuntang, and Zhou Gaodan's eyes gradually softened. He looked at Zhou Yuntang's red lips, and naturally pulled her over and kissed her: "Tangtang is still good." Zhou Yuntang lowered his head shyly, and he touched it unconsciously

. His own lips, this kiss was just a glimpse of water, Zhou Gaodan acted as a matter of course, as if this is how brothers should get along.

But... Zhou Yuntang frowned slightly. In the past ten years, except when they were young, they had never behaved so out of bounds until recently.

Trying to think back, Zhou Yuntang seemed to think that it started when he knew that he was not a real child of the Zhou family.

The study time for the senior year of high school is very tight. When I study in the evening, it is already 10:30 in the evening. The entrance of Nanping High School is full of luxury cars, all of which are private drivers coming to pick up their children from get off work.

Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang walked out together. Their appearance stood out among the students who were tortured to the point of numbness and haggard. The person waiting for them was spotted at a glance.

Lin Hanchuan stopped and looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar woman in front of him.

Zhou's mother held a thermos box in her hand. She greeted Lin Hanchuan in a flattering manner: "I brought you chicken soup. I stewed it myself. I stewed it all afternoon without adding salt..." Her words made people confused

. , there is no important point. Wan Lishuang turned slightly sideways and stood in front of Lin Hanchuan: "Auntie, we are going home." The

smile on her face froze slightly, and Zhou's mother said again: "You have suffered so much over the years, It's your mother's fault for not protecting you well. I can understand that you don't forgive me, I just want to give you some chicken soup..." "

Auntie, our cook is an imperial cook, and his chicken soup tastes better. Don't worry about it." Wan Lishuang's tone was very polite and she refused completely. After saying that, he grabbed Lin Hanchuan's wrist and tried to get around this inexplicable woman.

"Tiantian, you are a child of the Zhou family. You can't live in the Wan family all your life. The Zhou family is your home." Zhou's mother subconsciously held Lin Hanchuan's other wrist. Only then did she realize that it looked tall and big. Young man, you can feel it when you touch it.

Her heart ached, and she even wanted to take the child home, love him well, and make up for her mistakes of more than ten years.

There was a person hanging on each arm. Lin Hanchuan sighed calmly and turned his wrist slightly to try to break free. The woman was weak and was thrown away without warning, but the other boy was very strong and held on tightly. He held on and refused to let go, and glared at Lin Hanchuan.

what you do! Wan Lishuang tried to make eye contact with Lin Hanchuan, "I'm helping you, why are you moving?"

Lin Hanchuan just pretended not to see it and looked at Zhou's mother.

Different from strong women like Wan's mother, Wan's mother is fierce and cold even at home, and rarely shows her emotions; while Zhou's mother is more like the mother image in people's impression.

Gentle, patient, and meticulous, with a smile on her face and eyes full of love, Lin Hanchuan had seen her looking at her sons, with warm motherly love flowing in her eyes.

But Lin Hanchuan rarely felt warmth from Zhou's mother. Instead, it was the cold mother Wan who vented his anger on his behalf.

"I can go back with you." Lin Hanchuan said calmly.

"What the hell are you talking about!" Wan Lishuang was furious on the spot, jumped up and cursed, "You don't want me anymore?!"

Zhou's mother's eyes lit up and she immediately said: "Okay! Let's go home!"

Lin Hanchuan tensed Then, he continued: "I still have the same condition. Zhou Yuntang and I can choose one of the two."

Lin Hanchuan looked at Zhou's mother, his eyes were calm, but he seemed to be able to see through people's skin and see into people's hearts.

In the past, Zhou's mother didn't know the truth, so she chose Zhou Yuntang. Now the truth is revealed. It was because of Zhou Yuntang's father that her biological son fell into this state. What choice will she make now?

Lin Hanchuan waited patiently for her answer.

Zhou Ma opened and closed her lips several times, but no sound came out.

Wan Lishuang was originally angry at Lin Hanchuan's behavior, but at this moment, he could no longer care about being angry. His eyes were sore. He had been domineering for seventeen years. He usually looked down on Zhou Yuntang, who was always crying, but now he has The urge to cry.

After being tortured outside for seventeen years, the biological mother knew everything, but she still couldn't bear to drive the culprit out. When the time came to choose between the two, she couldn't let go of the other child.

She may have thought that she just couldn't bear it, and she would love both children equally, but for the child who had suffered for seventeen years, her choice was another kind of abandonment.

How could she bear it!

"Let's go home." Wan Lishuang turned his head away in embarrassment to prevent others from seeing his red eyes. His voice was hoarse, "Let's go home!"