Chapter 29

After a few days, the public relations manager sent the truth from the investigation to Lin Hanchuan.

After reading it, Lin Hanchuan felt dumbfounded.

Everyone in the circle thought that Yan's mother was motivated by wealth and ran away with a huge amount of property, but in fact, she was defrauded of all her money and did not dare to appear in front of Yan Ming's meeting, so she secretly ran back to her hometown and hid.

The liar who defrauded five billion yuan was none other than the personal financial planner who was deeply trusted by Yan Minghui and Yan's mother.

The friend of the public relations manager was very reliable, and he even tracked down the financial planner to buy a ticket to go abroad.

Lin Hanchuan looked at Yan's mother in the photo. She was sitting at the door of the dusty farmhouse. Except for her still fair skin, she couldn't see any connection with her past.

Gaunt, old, timid, like a frightened bird.

[She was defrauded of money, why didn't she call the police? ] System 001 didn't know when it woke up again, it asked.

Lin Hanchuan had long been used to 001's elusiveness. Hearing this, he just curled his lips and said, "Because she doesn't dare." 】

If the police are called... Yan's mother will be exposed in the eyes of everyone, and she will be torn into pieces by the people of Yan's Pictures. So Yan's mother didn't dare.

[She has been spoiled by a pampered life and has long been out of touch with ordinary people's lives. 】Lin Hanchuan put down the photo in his hand with a calm expression, 【With Yan Minghui here, her first reaction when encountering something is to escape. 】

Now Yan Minghui is gone, but the habits that Yan's mother has developed over the years are not so easy to change.

Lin Hanchuan directly called the police.

Due to the huge amount of money, this case was heavily publicized and reported by the police, and soon caused an uproar on the Internet.

'Five billion...I don't know what to say other than damn.' '

Is this the world of rich people? I can't even think about it.'

'When will I be able to get four billion to be deceived? ? Or 40 million is fine, 4 million is fine...'

'So stupid yet so rich'

'Isn't this woman the wife of the boss of Yan's Pictures? The man evaded 2 billion in taxes, and the woman turned around and I was defrauded of five billion, and I really shouldn't be greedy for my own money. It's hard to get hold of it.'

'All I care about is, can I get the money back? Although it's not my 4 billion, I feel

so damn distressed.' Soon, the netizens with great powers began to uncover everything about the Yan family. After learning about the Yan family's deeds, the netizens were helpless for a while. True to his words, I have to say something with emotion at the end.

"In the past, there were always old people talking about luck. I always didn't believe it, but now I actually believe it." "

The Yan family's luck has really come to an end. They finally had a smart and capable son, but they personally forced him to leave." He lost his family and cut off his last glimmer of hope.

Lin Hanchuan looked at the comments on the Internet and suddenly asked: "So, does luck really exist in the world?" ]

001 seconds answer: [Of course. ]

[There are protagonists in every story. These protagonists are the children of the world. They carry the fate of the entire world. Those who are close to them will have a smooth life, and those who are enemies of them will end up miserably. Every world is no exception. 】Speaking of this, the system's voice rose slightly, looking a little excited, "As long as we can get a little bit of their luck, there will be enough energy to maintain my basic operation." ]

Lin Hanchuan then understood that the plot point mentioned by 001, in other words, was luck.

[Complete tasks according to the plot, and you will be able to get some luck. The higher the completion of the plot, the more luck you will get. ] After saying this, 001 secretly applied eye drops to Lin Hanchuan, [So you have to follow the plot well, otherwise you won't get any luck at all! ]

Lin Hanchuan just pretended not to hear, and continued to ask: [Your running energy is not enough? 】

Since being bound to 001, 001 has often hung up and shut down. Lin Hanchuan has also wondered before. Even if the first world is a novice village, novice NPCs are often disconnected, which is too unfriendly to new players.

If it is because 001 does not have enough energy to maintain daily operations, then everything makes sense.

Speaking of this, 001 was also very distressed, and his voice sounded dejected: [My energy demand is too great, twice as much as my factory settings. The original energy reserve is not enough, so I can only enter a dormant state to reduce the energy consumption. consumption. ]

After roughly sorting out everything, Lin Hanchuan also confirmed his thoughts. He smiled and said: [Don't worry, you will have energy soon. 】

001 is a little confused: 【You have messed up the plot now, where can we collect plot points? You don't want to find Qiu Hongguang and renew your relationship with him...]

Lin Hanchuan just smiled without any intention of explaining.

001 groaned a few times, knowing that nothing could be asked, so he had no choice but to close his microphone and shrink back.

It was difficult to trace the scam financial planner who went abroad. The police first brought Yan's mother back to the police station for investigation. When had Yan's mother experienced such a battle? She panicked at that time. She was like a helpless plant. Cuscuta can only cling to a big tree nearby.

At Yan's mother's request, all matters were handed over to Lin Hanchuan for full authority.

The Yan family's mansion had been sold, and Lin Hanchuan bought her a small house with two bedrooms and one living room for her to live in temporarily.

When entering the small house, Yan's mother showed undisguised disgust: "You will let me live in such a shabby and small place?" Lin Hanchuan looked back at

her, and Yan's mother immediately did not dare to speak anymore. Only then did she remember that this was no longer her obedient and filial son.

"I will give you 20,000 yuan for living expenses every month, and I will give you nothing else." Lin Hanchuan handed the card he had prepared long ago to Yan's mother, "Put it on the card on the 1st of every month.

" Twenty thousand. Yan's mother didn't reach out to pick it up.

Lin Hanchuan didn't take it seriously and put his bank card on the table in the living room: "Besides this, I won't give you any more money."

This two-bedroom house is located close to the city center and has good transportation. It is very convenient for people and life, and there is no need to consider housing issues. 20,000 yuan per month is more than enough. Lin Hanchuan had already exhausted his benevolence and righteousness. He no longer looked at Yan's mother and turned around to leave.

The moment he went out, Yan's mother suddenly stopped him: "Dangerous building..."

Lin Hanchuan paused.

Yan's mother had many words stuck in her throat, but in the end, what she said was: "Twenty thousand is not enough for me to buy a bag..."

Lin Hanchuan chuckled and shook his head. He turned around and left, leaving Yan's mother alone this time. No matter how I called, he didn't stop.

Looking at Lin Hanchuan's cold back, Yan's mother suddenly sat down on the sofa. She didn't know how she got to where she is today. It seemed that just a second ago, she had a handsome and wealthy husband and a filial and obedient son. She is the most beautiful, most eye-catching and enviable wife in the group.

The tip of Yan's mother's nose felt sore, and she burst into tears in this cramped and cramped house.

She didn't even know what happened to make her biological son so indifferent to her.

Lin Hanchuan walked quickly and did not have any expectations for the two parents of the Yan family. The only person who could make Lin Hanchuan feel some warmth was Ran Xing, who truly loved him.

The shooting progress of Ran Xing's literary film is much faster than that of "Wukong", and the modern urban story does not require any post-production special effects. Therefore, although the shooting start time of the two movies is several months apart, the release time is almost the same.

When "Wukong" was first released, almost no one except Ran Xing's fans liked the movie.

Subverting traditional myths, a large number of special effects, original scripts, starring popular stars... In the eyes of audiences who have been tortured by bad movies, this is undoubtedly a perfect preparation for bad movies about men like wind.

'Is this how our country's traditional culture is ruined? Get one star. '

'I am a prophet, and I predict: The best thing about this movie is the trailer. '

'Originally I wanted to bring the elderly at home to see familiar characters and special effects, but I didn't expect that when I looked at the plot synopsis, except for the names of the characters, they had nothing to do with the characters they were familiar with. ' '

I am a fan of Ran Xing , I also couldn't figure out why Ran Xing would accept this kind of film. When I saw that the production and production company were Star Entertainment, I understood. If a rubbish small company can't make movies, don't make them. Don't waste our stars' acting skills. There are also people in

the industry of professional film critics are neutral.

'I took a closer look at the creative staff of this movie. The actors, including the lead actor Ran Xing, all have at least qualified acting skills. When I saw the team behind the scenes, I was confused. Zhou Xishan? Ye Wenjun? Music director, photographer, action director, everyone is named. Then I looked at the chief producer, Yan Wei Lou... I changed my mind: with this kind of production team, as long as the script is not hopelessly bad, the movie will not be too bad. Considering that Yan Weilou is a well-known investment expert in the industry, I am suddenly looking forward to this movie. I feel that he will not let me down. '

Shortly after this comment was posted, some people accused him of being paid to fight, and they all made jokes about my money.

Putting down his mobile phone, the film critic clicked his tongue, waiting for him to be corrected after the movie was released. When he thought of something, he picked up his mobile phone and forwarded a koi in his circle of friends.

I hope that the movie will be more successful by then, and I won't be the one to be slapped in the face.

With the expectations of netizens, Ranxing fans, and onlookers from all walks of life, "Wukong" has finally been released.

Lin Hanchuan and Ran Xing both wore masks, bought tickets and blended in with the crowd watching the premiere.

"What if they don't like it and find me and throw rotten eggs at me." Ran Xing covered his whole body tightly, only revealing a pair of smart and clear eyes.

Lin Hanchuan wordlessly put the Coke into Ran Xing's hand.

Ran Xing was so nervous that he bit his straw. On the big screen, the dragon symbol flew wildly across the screen, and the movie officially started. Ran Xing had already watched the final edited version with Lin Hanchuan. He did not watch the movie, but secretly watched the expressions of the people around him.

Lin Hanchuan, however, looked intently at the big screen.

In the past, Lin Hanchuan rarely had entertainment, and his way of relaxing was old-fashioned and tacky. Although his company had a film and television company, he didn't know much about movies.

In this world, Lin Hanchuan felt the charm of movies.

Shaping a world out of thin air, creating many different characters, allowing the audience to immerse themselves in it, and briefly experience love and hate in an illusory world, this is the romance of filmmakers.

Before I knew it, the movie was over and the lights in the theater were bright.

No one moved, and no one spoke, until the theater staff felt something was wrong, walked in and looked at the silent group of people looking at the credits, listening to the gentle but atmospheric ending song, he said blankly: "This movie The movie is over, and everyone can leave in an orderly manner."

The audience was silent for a few seconds, stood up and left, and someone said something in the crowd.

"Is this really a movie we made?"