Chapter 42

Qi Yuyu subconsciously glanced at Lin Hanchuan beside him, and with a little sweetness in his heart, he said, "I was influenced by a person."

The eyes of Qi Fenghua and Yue Hong both flickered, and Yue Hong had a complicated expression and hesitated to speak.

No one who admired the paintings noticed anything was wrong with them. They were immersed in Qi Yuyu's paintings and could not return to their senses. Their eyes were shining and their eyes were stunning.

"My teacher scolded me for painting in a style that combines Eastern and Western characteristics. Now he's not so good."

"Is this a big shot trying a new style? Apart from those big shots, I have never seen such an infectious work."

"It's not like a big boss coming down to earth, this style is so unique"

"So...has another genius emerged from our circle?"

The crowd was quiet for a while, and then a more heated discussion broke out. Everyone tried their best to keep their voices down, but with so many people gathered together and talking at the same time, it was inevitable that the volume would increase.

"The new generation of painters has another genius. I don't know how it compares to those new and cutting-edge painters."

"With such a strong personal style, only Yi Wusheng can compare with him."

"I think Yi Wusheng is not as good as this painter. Yi Wusheng's paintings have no connotation and are too hollow."

Everyone's discussions rushed into Qi Fenghua's ears. His expression became more and more ugly, and he even wanted to stop these people loudly. Yi Wusheng has been painting since elementary school. After more than 20 years of diligent study and practice, how could he not be as good as a A wild man who became a monk halfway!

Qi Yuyu also heard these compliments. He was a little surprised. He didn't expect that his work would receive such high praise, and he was a little touched.

Lin Hanchuan curled up the corners of his lips, and he felt proud, as if he had picked up a dusty gem. After a little wiping, the covered light was revealed again.

Everyone praised Qi Fenghua, and it felt like a knife was inserted into Qi Fenghua's chest. He gritted his teeth, and his eyes seemed resentful and angry. Finally, he couldn't restrain himself and asked loudly: "This painting of yours is the work that Yi Wusheng won three years ago." Why is it so similar?"

Someone recognized Qi Fenghua's identity and followed his gaze and saw Qi Yuyu.

Everyone in the exhibition hall focused on the two of them with different expressions.

"What did you say?" Lin Hanchuan walked to Qi Yuyu's side and asked with a frown. Frost formed between his brows and Qi Fenghua's dissatisfaction reached its peak.

At this moment, in the Chunfeng Art Exhibition, there were crowds of people all around. In full view of everyone, Qi Fenghua suddenly said this, attracting everyone's attention.

Qi Fenghua had no evidence, he just asked casually, but he asked this question in front of all the people in the industry, which planted the seeds of doubt in people's hearts and cast a shadow on Qi Yuyu's reputation.

Even if the truth is finally clarified, there will always be people who will seize on the rumors, ignore the clarification, and use the name of 'plagiarism' to attack Qi Yuyu.

Qi Fenghua has a heart that can be killed. Lin Hanchuan narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Why are you pretending to be stupid?" Qi Fenghua said without hesitation, "Anyone can see how similar this painting is to Yi Wusheng's painting back then!"