Chapter 129

Lin Hanchuan was stunned, because he thought too simply.

If Gu Shi really changed his surname to Zhao and recognized himself as the emperor's family, he would indeed be seeking death.

Gu Shi's birth was not a good one, and his identity was embarrassing. He would probably be targeted by those old-fashioned people after he recognized him; if someone with evil intentions deliberately took advantage of him, he would also become a sharp knife and stab Zhao Yuan. Also destroy yourself.

Thinking of Gu Shi's ending in the original article, Lin Hanchuan's eyes turned cold: "I thought it was too simple."

Gu Shi was confused for a moment and asked him: "What is too simple?"

"The situation in the capital is tense now. You can't admit it." Go back..." Lin Hanchuan just started to speak, and he saw that Gu Shi's expression became much darker. After a pause, Lin Hanchuan changed the subject, "Don't worry, when the time is right, you can go back openly. "

After hearing this, the depressed Gu Shi reluctantly cheered up and said, "How long will it take until that day?"

Gu Shi likes the Nanshan Palace and the Regent's Palace. He likes the owners of these two palaces the most.

During this period of time, Gu Shi always felt like he was in a dream. He had everything he wanted and a person who was the best to him. He couldn't wait to have a legitimate identity so that he could live forever. Keep this dream alive.

"It won't be long." Lin Hanchuan promised.

Gu Shi, who was a little depressed after being rejected, smiled and stretched out his little finger with a crooked eyebrow. "It's a deal!"

"It's a deal." Lin Hanchuan laughed, and he hooked Gu Shi's lips with his little finger. Little finger.

The little fingers of both hands hooked around the little fingers, shaking back and forth, and finally the thumbs faced each other and were printed together.

Just a simple action made Gu Shi smile. Lin Hanchuan felt soft and felt that he was pitiful and cute even more.

As the children of the late emperor Zhao Jun, the young emperor Zhao Yuan was raised in the palace. He had everything he wanted from a young age, and was well clothed and well fed. The tutors who taught him knowledge were the most knowledgeable scholars in the Sui Kingdom. He received The biggest setback was that the late emperor died prematurely. At the age of fifteen, he had to succeed to the throne early and become the master of the world.

As for Gu Shi, he grew up in a brothel, and the people he saw besides the flower girls in the brothel were all kinds of prostitutes. After his mother died, he even had problems with food and lodging, and he had to support himself when he was a teenager. I can't read a single Chinese character, and I can't even write my own name.

Comparing the two, Gu Shi looks even more pitiful.

With an unknown compensatory mentality, Lin Hanchuan bought Gu Shi what he wanted without saying anything, until their hands were so full that they couldn't get it.

When he returned to the palace, the housekeeper was shocked when he saw it. He almost thought that his prince planned to become a merchant.

"My lord, you shouldn't buy him so many things." The housekeeper didn't know the inside story and just thought that the regent was kind-hearted and brought back a poor child to adopt. "Children from poor families like this can easily lose their minds once they become rich. "

Raising children is not an easy task. Buying so many toys for your children will certainly make them happy for a while, but it will also increase their appetite. The housekeeper also liked Gu Shi, but he was more loyal to the regent, with disapproval in his tone.

"He won't." Lin Hanchuan looked at the Nimoluo in his hand with a smile on his lips.

Seeing Lin Hanchuan's expression, the butler said nothing more. As a servant, what he just said was already arrogance. If he continued to speak, he would be disrespectful and disrespectful.

Although he said it, the housekeeper still didn't agree with the prince doting on his children so much. People are greedy, and the better they treat him, the less they know how to cherish them.

When Gu Shi returned to the room, he didn't know the housekeeper's worries. He carefully placed all the toys one by one. Looking at these valuable new toys, Gu Shi's eyes sparkled.

He touched this precious thing, looked at that, and liked each one very much. Finally, he picked up an inconspicuous grasshopper, put it in the palm of his hand, and gently touched the body of the grasshopper with his fingertips. , the eyebrows and eyes were smiling like a crescent moon.

This is a grasshopper made by the prince himself. In Gu Shi's heart, it is more precious than any novel toy.

"My little prince, my little prince, I hope your prince will go well." Gu Shi held the grasshopper in his hands, closed his eyes and made a pious wish, "Healthy and long life, peace and happiness... It will also allow me to recognize my ancestors and return to my clan as soon as possible."

Gu Shi couldn't wait to get a formal title.

The next day, Lin Hanchuan took care of the government affairs alone and was about to leave the palace when he learned that the young emperor Zhao Yuan was ill.

"Your Majesty, your Majesty has a high fever and is already confused." Zhao Yuan's confidant, the young eunuch, stopped Lin Hanchuan who was about to leave and asked him to stay in a low voice.

After Lin Hanchuan figured out how difficult it was for Gu Shi to recognize his ancestor and return to his clan, he decided to teach Gu Shi some self-defense skills. Unexpectedly, he had just made up his mind and was stopped before he could go to Gu Shi to practice it.

With a hint of impatience between his brows, Lin Hanchuan said directly: "If you are sick, go to the imperial doctor. What's the use of asking me." "

Your Majesty, the imperial doctor has already seen you, but His Majesty is unconscious, and he is still thinking of you... "

Since the imperial doctor has seen it, what's the use of looking for me." Lin Hanchuan was unmoved, and passed the little eunuch to leave.

Before walking a few steps, Lin Hanchuan heard a bang from behind. He looked back and found the little eunuch kneeling firmly on the ground with a sad expression: "Your Majesty, don't look at the monk's face to look at the Buddha's face, Your Majesty. He is the emperor of the Sui Kingdom, and he is also the only bloodline of the late emperor. You cannot ignore death."

Lin Hanchuan was stunned, and these words put him on a high ground, as if he was a miracle doctor who brought the dead back to life, and only he could save him. Like a little emperor.

Lin Hanchuan laughed inexplicably, and there was no emotion or anger in Lin Hanchuan's voice: "Lead the way."

The little eunuch who had not finished reciting the lines was stunned.

"Didn't you say that he was so sick that he was delirious? Why don't you lead the way?" Lin Hanchuan glanced down at the little eunuch who was kneeling on the ground blankly and said.

The little eunuch trembled all over, hurriedly got up from the ground, and quickly led the way, speaking a series of auspicious words: "Your Majesty is kind-hearted and kind-hearted. He really has the heart of a Bodhisattva..."

Lin Hanchuan frowned and asked the little eunuch. Not daring to flatter anyone with his eyes closed, he shut his mouth abruptly and quietly led the way.

When he reached Zhao Yuan's bedroom, the young eunuch stopped and watched Lin Hanchuan walk in. He wiped the cold sweat on his forehead with his sleeve: "I was scared to death." After entering the bedroom,

Lin Hanchuan was surprised. It was discovered that there was no one in the entire palace. The maids and eunuchs who were ubiquitous in the past were all missing. Only the wicks in the corners were beating slightly, adding a bit of ambiguity to the entire palace.

Raising his eyebrows, Lin Hanchuan took a few steps forward and saw the little emperor lying on the bed.

Zhao Yuan, who was unconscious due to the fever in the mouth of the little eunuch, was lying on the bed, without a single strand of clothing. The bright yellow sheets under him formed a sharp contrast with his snow-white skin that had not seen the sun all year round. His snow-skinned skin and black hair were even The normally pale lips were stained with a hint of red.

"What do you mean?" Lin Hanchuan stood far away and asked coldly and ruthlessly.

"As you can see." The little emperor was trembling all over, but he still managed to say, "Don't you always want me, and today I will do what you want."

Silence, endless silence.

It was the first time the little emperor tried to seduce someone. He had thought about countless reactions from the other person, but he never thought about this reaction.

After having a long talk with his grandfather and analyzing the pros and cons, the little emperor made up his mind that he must draw the regent's attention back to himself.

With a sneer, someone laughed, and the cold and mocking smile made the little emperor's already blushing cheeks even more rosy.

"I thought you were playing some trick." Lin Hanchuan said with a smile, his tone no different from usual.

Normally, the little emperor wouldn't feel anything was wrong, but now he was lying naked on the bed, and the man who said he loved him was indifferent. Not only did he not feel moved at all, but he sneered.

For Zhao Yuan, this was the biggest insult.

His nails dug into his palms, Zhao Yuan wrapped himself in a quilt, barely covering his body. He curled up on the bed, but looked at Lin Hanchuan with a sinister look, as if his eyes were quenched with poison.

Lin Hanchuan felt that he had really overestimated the little emperor and the people behind him. He thought that they had come so mysteriously today because they had already arranged everything and set up a Hongmen Banquet.

Who knows that there is another conspiracy behind it, but it is not a Hongmen Banquet, but a honey trap.

Zhao Yuan tried his best to maintain his expression, and he said slowly: "As a noble of the Ninth Five-Year Plan..." He just started, but he couldn't say the follow-up words.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes were filled with mockery: "You also know that you are the Ninth Five-Year Planner. Look at what you look like now."

Zhao Yuan gritted his teeth: "If it hadn't been for you... I wouldn't have done it. Like this."

If the regent hadn't coveted him, why would he have done this? If the two hadn't known each other for so many years, Zhao Yuan would never have done this.

"No, you're not doing it for me." Lin Hanchuan shook his head and said, "You're doing it for yourself." "

For your throne, for your ambition, for the family behind you, but never for any one person." Lin Hanchuan I don't know what stimulated the little emperor to do this suddenly, but he didn't have time to talk to him here, and his tone became more and more indifferent, "If it were another regent, you would be like this too. , your ability is just not worthy of your ambition, so you can only use this inferior method to win people over." Whether

in the original text or in reality, the little emperor Zhao Yuan did not have particularly outstanding political talents. In the original text, he was always criticized by his mother. He was constrained by his family and was beaten by foreign enemies without the ability to fight back. It was all up to the regent to turn the tide for him.

In the past, Zhao Yuan still had a bit of pride and the dignity of an emperor, but now it seems that he is just not in a desperate situation.

He thought it was easy to catch, but he was humiliated so mercilessly. Zhao Yuan couldn't bear it anymore and spat out a large mouthful of blood, which fell on the back of his hand. It was shocking.