Chapter 50

After hanging up the public phone number, Lin Hanchuan did not return the phone to the artist immediately, but asked: "You don't mind having this conversation exposed, do you?"

"I don't mind." At this point, the painter has made up his mind.

Lin Hanchuan did not hesitate. He simply edited the recording and sent it to the artist, who then made it public on his social account.

The artist's previous updates were just his family's words. Netizens were making noises without knowing the truth, but insiders were dubious.

As soon as this conversation was sent out, everyone was stunned.

'Damn it, this couple is so shameless. Do they think they are still a feudal dynasty? '

'I didn't believe they would do such a thing. Now I feel disgusted and regret choosing their class.' '

The Yi family is really all evil people.'

'No wonder they teach children like Yi Wusheng. They themselves have no respect for painting, and naturally they cannot teach their children to respect painting...'

There are also some people who hold the opposite opinion to the general public.

'They all said that if it weren't for them, this person wouldn't even be able to go to school. What's wrong with his whole life's future and just two paintings?' '

According to what you said, the child you gave birth to will be treated how you want to be treated. Because you raised him; why did you beat the wife you married because you were in charge of her food and drink, right? "It's extremely selfish."

"It's okay to send two paintings. If it were me, I would have no problem painting dozens of paintings, but it must be the painting I 'send', not sign his name and become him." painting. '

'Is it okay if I treat you to a meal and then beat you again? After all, I treated you to a meal first and you owe me. '

The person at the beginning was so reviled that he didn't dare to say a word, so he deleted his comment and ran away.

...

There were various comments on the Internet. It didn't take long for the school to respond directly to the turbulent public opinion, stating that it had dismissed Yi's father and Yi's mother.

For a time, netizens applauded one after another, and they felt very happy!

When Yi's father and mother received the notice, their faces turned pale. They were originally full of confidence and wanted to seek justice for Yi Wu, but they didn't expect that they would be involved in it.

Not only did they lose their jobs, they themselves became the biggest joke in the industry.

Yi's mother took the dismissal letter and fell on the sofa, muttering to herself in despair: "How could this happen..."

After being respected by the students for too long, Yi's mother simply could not accept this result.

"It's not your good son's fault!" Father Yi slammed the table and said angrily, "If he hadn't wiped his butt well, how could this have happened!"

Father Yi was so angry that even Yi Wusheng complained.

Yi's mother suddenly raised her head: "It's not like you didn't know what happened to Wu Sheng back then. What's the point of blaming him now? Everyone is dead!"

As soon as the words fell, both of them were stunned.

Originally, this was a happy family, with loving parents, a loving father and a filial son, and an extremely talented son. No one expected that in just two years, everything would take a turn for the worse.

The young genius has passed away, his parents are old, and they have not even saved their last job and innocence.

In the silence, Yi's father and mother both felt that things were different. Yi's father sat down slumped and said: "There is really no other way, we can also sell paintings."

Their paintings are not as good as some famous works. Paintings cost hundreds of thousands or even millions, but they can also be sold for tens of thousands.

With tears in her eyes, Yi's mother looked at Yi's father intently: "Will anyone buy our paintings?"

After this happened, not only the circle, but even outside the circle, their reputation could be said to be resounding. How can it be sold across the country?

Father Yi was silent.

After knowing the final result of the matter, Lin Hanchuan was not surprised. He just smiled and went about his own business.

Qi Yuyu didn't take this matter too seriously. Only Yuehong felt scratchy and uncomfortable, but the person involved didn't respond. He had no choice but to suppress his curiosity and pretend that nothing happened.

Hurrying slowly, the gallery finally opened before the results of the Chunfengmei exhibition.

The exhibition hall is filled with Qi Yuyu and Yue Hong's collections, as well as their own paintings. Qi Yuyu used all his connections to make the opening ceremony lively.

Since coming to this world, Lin Hanchuan has been wearing flashy clothes according to Yi Qionglou's style. Only on this day, he changed out of various colorful clothes and put on a custom-made black suit.

The black jacket pressed the shirt properly, and the shirt was buttoned to the last button. A gray tie was neatly tied around the neck, with a blue tie clip hanging on it. The sapphire cufflinks at the cuffs sparkled when he moved his hands and feet. Bright.

Yue Hong stretched out his hand and waved it in front of Qi Yuyu's eyes: "Come back to your senses, brother."

Qi Yuyu waved away Yue Hong's hand, his eyes still focused on Lin Hanchuan. He watched Lin Hanchuan talking and laughing with others with ease. , his speech and behavior are both polite and have a natural sense of dignity and distance.

Occasionally when he is impatient, Lin Hanchuan will have a touch of indifference between his brows, and then escape without leaving a trace.

Qi Yuyu didn't expect that the person he longed for actually had such a side... The strange thing was that not only did he not feel strange, but he felt heart-warming and familiar.

It's like... he likes the current person more than the more outgoing and extroverted Yi Qionglou.

Confused, Lin Hanchuan raised his eyes slightly, and their eyes met. Qi Yuyu's heart skipped a beat and he subconsciously looked away.

A few seconds later, he reluctantly looked back, but Lin Hanchuan was gone.

"If you like it, pursue it." Yue Hong advised after seeing their entire interaction.

Qi Yuyu smiled softly and said lightly: "It's not yet time."

Yue Hong: "..." I really don't understand your inexplicable interests.

While speaking, Qi Yuyu felt that something was not right about the atmosphere around him. His heart skipped a beat and he followed everyone's gaze and saw two old men with gray hair walking in.

After not seeing each other for only a few days, Yi's father and mother's hair was already completely white.

"Why are they here?"

"After all, it's a gallery run by their son. It's okay for them to come here..."

"You dare to show up in the painting circle after doing such a thing. I'm really not afraid of scolding them to death."

"Shameless people are invincible."

"I don't know how Yi Qionglou will deal with it. It's his parents anyway."

Listening to the rustling comments around him, Qi Yuyu's eyebrows jumped hard. He was about to go up to him when he saw When we arrived, the familiar figure had already walked over.

At this juncture, it would be unkind to change father and mother. Qi Yuyu followed. He couldn't let Lin Hanchuan face it alone.

In full view of everyone, Lin Hanchuan greeted them politely: "Mr. Yi, Mrs. Yi."

"I am your father after all." Yi's father showed a good face to Lin Hanchuan once in a century, and he said , "It is impossible for me not to come for such a big event like the opening of your gallery."

Yi's mother also smiled: "Yes, congratulations to you, Qionglou."

This is the first time that Yi's father and mother have called each other so affectionately The name of Yi Qionglou. Lin Hanchuan's expression was cold and expressionless: "If I remember correctly, we have severed our relationship."

Father Yi's mother's expression changed.

"I still have the court flyer at home. If you forget it, I can go home immediately and take it out for you to see." Lin Hanchuan made another stab.

Father Yi laughed a few times: "We didn't do the right thing at the beginning, but we are your parents after all, you can't..."

"I can." Lin Hanchuan's expression remained unchanged.

In the past few days, Yi's father and Yi's mother's life was extremely chaotic.

They lost everything they were proud of and lived in that dirty and sloppy house. They vaguely remembered that Yi Qionglou used to take care of their food and daily life.

The source of everything, in the final analysis, is because of Yi Wusheng. They can no longer love Yi Wusheng without grudges.

Until the end of the road, Yi Qionglou's goodness was finally seen by them.

They suddenly remembered that Yi Qionglou's painting talent was not as good as that of Yi Wusheng, nor was he any better than other ordinary people who studied painting. However, they only had Yi Wusheng in their eyes, and they kept suppressing Yi Qionglou's self-confidence until He completely left his family.

Yi Wusheng's only paintings are worth seeing. Yi Qionglou's academic performance has been top-notch since he was a child. He has never let his parents worry about it. He has won many certificates and honors, even if Yi's father and mother treat him badly. I have no preference and am proud of being envied by my parents of the same age.

After Yi Wusheng passed away, Yi Qionglou also quit his job and returned to Qingzhou City to take care of them without any complaints... The more they

compared it, the more Yi's father and mother felt that they were blind back then, let alone Yi Qionglou now, Opened a gallery and gained a lot of money.

So, the two came to the gallery on the day it opened. They knew that Yi Qionglou was likely to have resentment in his heart. They also believed that as parents, no matter what they did wrong, they were still his parents, connected by blood and flesh and blood. Lianjin's parents.

What's more... what can a child do to his parents in full view of the public?

Yi's father and mother did not expect that Lin Hanchuan would be so adamant and flatly reject them in front of everyone.

"No matter what idea you have in mind, I will reject it." Lin Hanchuan's voice was neither loud nor quiet. It was enough for everyone to hear in the quiet small gallery. "You personally applied to the court to sever ties. We are just strangers." It's just a human being."

Yi's mother looked ugly: "I am the mother who gave birth to you..."

"If possible, I would rather you did not give birth to me." Lin Hanchuan said.

For a moment, no one spoke.

The matter in the Yi family was too big. Everyone present had heard about what happened, and they also had some understanding of the affairs of the Yi family. Some people couldn't stand the behavior of Yi's father and mother, and said with a sneer: "If all the parents in the world were like you, the fertility rate would be reduced by at least half." "

You can be in the first year of junior high school, why can't others be in the fifteenth year?

" "It's a good day, don't make trouble, it's bad luck."

"Come on, let's go. ."

The crowd drove away, but Yi's father and mother couldn't help but turned around and left. Before leaving, Yi's mother looked back at Lin Hanchuan in the crowd, and she felt a bit strange.

Today, she finally regrets that she did not treat her other son well, but it is too late.

After watching them leave, Lin Hanchuan calmly bowed his hands to everyone: "Thank you all for speaking up."

The atmosphere relaxed again, as if nothing happened just now.

Qi Fenghua mustered up his courage and walked up to talk to Lin Hanchuan: "Congratulations."

Lin Hanchuan glanced at him lightly.

"Can we find a place to talk quietly?" Qi Fenghua finally decided this time that the two of them must have a good chat to resolve all misunderstandings, at least not allowing themselves to have any regrets.

Lin Hanchuan opened his thin lips and said, "No."

Then, he turned around and walked towards Qi Yuyu.