Chapter 151

The male worm association has been burned to the ground and turned into ruins.

Lin Hanchuan and Lin Jianshen, who had put on disguises, stood at the door of the Male Insect Association, not knowing what to feel for a moment.

I saw the decline of the Male Insect Association with my mental power, which was different from seeing it with my naked eyes.

Lin Hanchuan still remembered that Xiao Dulu grew up in the Male Insect Association. He was the cutest among all the male Insects and the one with the greatest spiritual potential. He was naturally loved by all Insects, whether male or female.

This place, where he had lived and left behind many laughter and laughter, completely collapsed after standing for hundreds of years, just like the status of the male insect.

Lin Jianshen looked at Lin Hanchuan worriedly, patted his shoulder tentatively, and comforted him with his eyes.

"Let's go." Lin Hanchuan withdrew his gaze and left the ruins. He also left behind the former status of the male insects. He walked towards the Empire Library Building not far from the ruins of the Male Insect Association. "We still have many Things need to be done."

When the president of the Male Insect Association committed suicide, his remaining mental power told Lin Hanchuan to go to the library.

Lin Hanchuan had a hunch that there might be a reason for the serious conflict between male and female insects in the library.

Lin Jianshen followed closely, as if he would follow Lin Hanchuan wherever he went.

The Zerg do not rely on paper books. Most of their information is stored on the Internet. There are not many people going to the library. When Lin Hanchuan and others walked in, the whole library was so quiet that they could only hear their footsteps.

Looking around, Lin Hanchuan noticed that a few paper books were placed in the glass case. They could only be collected by swiping their ID, and they could not be taken out of the library building.

In addition to books, there are also some small square holes in the walls, most of which contain various strange things.

This is a unique inheritance of the Zerg tribe. If a Zerg wants to leave any information to his descendants, he will put it in the library and pass it on from generation to generation.

With so many inheritances, I checked them one by one, not knowing when I would see them... Lin Hanchuan thought for a while, closed his eyes and dispersed his mental power.

The mist-like mental power was more powerful than the naked eye. It drifted gently and inspected everything.

Lin Hanchuan noticed that among these dead things without any fluctuation, there was something covered with a light white mist, as if it was guarding something silently.

Opening his eyes, Lin Hanchuan walked towards the only object with mental fluctuations.

Before Lin Hanchuan touched the thing, Lin Jianshen took a step forward, blocking Lin Hanchuan behind him half vigilantly and half protectively, observing how to bypass the library's alarm system and take out the thing.

"It's okay, I'll do it." Lin Hanchuan smiled and said, while mentally poking at the system.

001 tacitly started to block the alarm system fa: [Chuanchuan, it's done! 】

【awesome. 】Lin Hanchuan seriously praised 001 who took the credit. Then, he picked up the small box and subconsciously penetrated the inside of the box to check.