Chapter 96

Lin Hanchuan's words made Rong Ziping hesitate for a long time.

Space is his biggest trump card, and it is also his only trump card. He will never expose it to anyone unless he is forced to. Ever since he was betrayed by the person closest to him in his previous life, it has been difficult for Rong Ziping to have absolute trust in anyone.

"If you are unwilling to show sincerity, we have no need to make a deal." Lin Hanchuan was well versed in negotiation techniques. Seeing Rong Ziping's hesitation, he said directly.

"I promise!" Rong Ziping blurted out.

Although the jade pendant space could only bind two owners, he believed in Tu Ji, the man who would die for him. Apart from Tu Ji, he didn't know who the other owner of his space would be.

Lin Hanchuan's expression remained unchanged, everything was as he expected.

"You can't tell anyone that I own space." Rong Ziping tried to bargain with Lin Hanchuan.

Lin Hanchuan said calmly: "The value of space superpowers is very high. It is more convenient for you to disclose this matter than to hide it, and you can get more protection."

Rong Ziping was stunned. He didn't think much about it. After listening to Lin Hanchuan's words, he felt that they made sense. He thought about it and found that there was nothing he could add, so he had to say: "You need to send me back to the imperial capital Rong safely." Home."

"Okay." Lin Hanchuan said directly, his eyes falling on Rong Ziping, the meaning was obvious.

Rong Ziping was helpless and brought Lin Hanchuan into the jade pendant space.

Lin Hanchuan carefully observed the jade pendant space. The size was the same as in the original text. There were mountains, water, and a calm spiritual spring. In the middle of the space, there was a small wooden house.

It looks like a paradise, but it is so quiet that you can almost hear your own heartbeat and breathing, making you feel breathless.

[001, can you analyze the reasons for the formation of this space? 】Lin Hanchuan looked at it and asked whether the blue man could tell the difference.

[There used to be ancient warriors in this world. Later, the spiritual energy became thin and the ancient warriors gradually disappeared and became ordinary martial arts practitioners. ] 001 said, [This jade pendant space was created by the ancient warriors in the past. They carved space formations on the spiritual jade with rich spiritual energy and forcibly opened up a space. 】

Lin Hanchuan's eyes flashed with interest, and he continued to ask: [Can you copy the rubbing space formation? 】

[You can make rubbings, but the direction of the spiritual energy and the specific production method can only be explored by yourself. ] 001 said, quickly rubbing the formation buried underground into Lin Hanchuan's mind, and giving a friendly reminder, [Because the concentration of aura in the ancient martial arts period is different from that of the current aura, even if you succeed in research, the space you create will not be the same. Probably the same as this space. 】

It would be great if it could be copied. Lin Hanchuan was not greedy. He had never thought of getting a spiritual weapon that could compare to the jade pendant space. He only wanted an energy-producing formation.

After leaving the Jade Pendant Space, Lin Hanchuan immediately summoned everyone and announced Rong Ziping's identity as a space superpower.

Everyone was shocked: "There are still space superpowers?"

"Then wouldn't we be able to collect more supplies?"

"No wonder boss, you were so kind to him before. I thought you really liked him. It turns out it's because he is a space superpower."