Chapter 104

Cheng Jizhou and lost his mind.

His appearance is exactly the same as that of humans, but in fact he is the same kind as these unrecognizable, bloody zombies. The zombies are unconscious, but they instinctively avoid the direction of Cheng Jizhou.

In the past, Cheng Jizhou didn't care about his identity, but now he suddenly felt some inexplicable feelings.

Lin Hanchuan's thunder power wiped out a large area of ​​zombies at once. Lu Mao's fire power was not as lethal as the thunder power, but it was no less lethal. Although he had no power, he held Mucang and Wei Zheng with a short sword... Cheng Jizhou suddenly began to think, how would these people treat him if his zombie identity was exposed?

Cheng Jizhou didn't care about anyone else, except Lin Hanchuan, and Cheng Jizhou didn't want a look of disgust or fear in his eyes.

Just for a moment, Cheng Jizhou was squeezed out of Lin Hanchuan's sight by the fiercely fighting crowd around him.

Not far away, a person with superpowers was fighting with zombies. The newly activated superpowers were like a faucet with no water. He shot water arrows one after another. After a few shots, he was exhausted and gave up fighting with superpowers. He pulled out water arrows. |The knife on his waist.

Cheng Jizhou glanced at it lightly. The zombie opposite the superpower suddenly froze in place. When the zombie couldn't move, the superpower simply inserted the knife into the zombie's forehead and rotated it violently. After a few turns, the tip of the knife picked out a crystal core the size of a thumb.

Cheng Jizhou looked away, his thoughts jumping in the minds of countless zombies, and he quickly determined the location of Lin Hanchuan, which was not far away from him.

Just as he was about to look for it, he suddenly realized something was wrong. He turned sideways to avoid the attack from behind. He turned around and looked coldly at the person who attacked him.

"Fuck." After missing the blow, the man cursed unsatisfiedly, "You're so lucky, kid."

Rong Ziping was protected by several people in the center of the crowd, and he also frowned.

"It's you." Cheng Jizhou raised his eyebrows slightly. Lin Hanchuan was not around, and he didn't bother to make that pitiful and weak posture anymore. He looked at Rong Ziping with cold eyebrows, "How dare you kill someone." This small area

is full of Rong Ziping . The family's team of superpowers was in charge, and the surroundings were full of zombies and humans who couldn't take care of themselves. No one would notice this place. Rong Ziping was cruel and would not stop doing anything. As long as he could kill this hybrid, the person he loved would be dead. Can come back to him again!

"Do it!" Rong Ziping shouted in a low voice. After all, he had lived in the apocalypse for several years before being reborn. He had already acquired the coldness and coldness unique to the apocalypse. When he gave orders with an expressionless face, it was even more confusing.

Cheng Jizhou's eyes flashed red, just like Rong Ziping secretly asked the Rong family's superpower team to block the sight of the people around him. With a thought, he summoned a few zombies and blocked all the gaps that were not blocked by the Rong family's superpower team. .

Rong Ziping thought he was encircling and suppressing the other party, but he didn't expect that he was also a prey in the eyes of the other party.

The short-haired man who evolved the power of strength showed a fierce look in his eyes and rushed towards Cheng Jizhou fiercely. He had already planned in his heart that he would break his legs first and then throw them in front of a zombie. Even if he was rescued by then, he would not be able to survive. He could only be headshot by the person closest to him, Ichimucang.

Before the pain and sorrow on the imaginary man's face could dissipate, the short-haired man felt pain in his arm, and his strengthened fist was easily caught by the pretty face in front of him. The next second, a zombie appeared from behind the beautiful mixed-race child and gave him a mouthful. Bite on his arm.

The last image in the eyes of the short-haired man was that the zombie that suddenly appeared avoided the hybrid and gnawed on his neck. The sound of blood pouring out was so clear, and the dirty and ferocious zombies and the clean and beautiful hybrid in front of him were in the same picture. , which seems particularly shocking.

Cheng Jizhou clapped his hands in disgust and turned to Rong Ziping. His sky-blue eyes were already covered in blood: "Whose turn is next?" "

You, you are a zombie!" Rong Ziping took a breath, and he suddenly thought that in his previous life, There is a legend that has been circulating among high-level superpowers.

The foreigner who researched the zombie virus was so crazy that he injected himself with the virus and became the only sane zombie. He could summon and command all ordinary zombies and was the well-deserved King of the Zombies.

But no one has ever seen the Zombie Emperor, and Rong Ziping always thought it was just a legend.

He looked at Cheng Jizhou's obvious Caucasian facial features, his too-white skin, and his eyes that were now covered in blood but were actually blue. He couldn't help but take a step back, and then took another step back: "Everyone, be careful! This is Zombie King!"

Cheng Jizhou's eyes were cold, and only the corners of his lips were raised, showing a smile: "Don't worry, you will go down to accompany him soon."

The next second, the zombies surrounding him swarmed up. It was originally the urn prepared by Rong Ziping for Cheng Jizhou, but now he himself became the biggest turtle.

The stench of zombies, the stench of blood, the screams of surrounding humans and the loud roars of zombies were mixed together. Someone seemed to have discovered the embarrassment of the Rong family's superpower team and wanted to come to the rescue, but the zombies formed layers of walls and surrounded them. They were blocked from the outside and couldn't see what was going on inside.

The frightened Rong Ziping seemed to have returned to the time when he was about to die in his previous life. He was thrown into the zombies. But at that time, there was someone beside him who had been protecting him. Now... the members of the Rong family guard team are in the shadow of death. Next, he completely forgot about the task of protecting Rong Ziping, and only focused on self-protection, trying to break out of the encirclement and get a way out.

But there were too many zombies around, and they couldn't escape.

In the chaos, there was no human or zombie around Cheng Jizhou. He stood there easily, and the zombies spontaneously avoided him, while humans who tried to attack him would be overwhelmed by the zombies.

The wailing sounds of the people around him gradually disappeared. Rong Ziping was trembling nervously. He could not move as he watched Cheng Jizhou strolling up to him: "You are the only one left. How do you want to die?"

Rong Ziping wanted to pass out. , but his tense nerves were just the slightest bit weak, so he could only stand there and watch Cheng Jizhou's movements.

"Why are you crying?" Cold hands wiped away the tears on Rong Ziping's face, and then wiped them on him in disgust. The handsome mixed-race man's eyes were blood red and he said softly, "He is not here, why are you crying?" What's the use."

Only then did Rong Ziping realize that he had been frightened to tears, but he didn't dare to make a sound: "Please, let me go, let me go, I won't tell anyone else..."

Cheng Jizhou was very worried. Wanting to kill Rong Ziping, this person not only wanted to steal his person, but also wanted to kill him. If he killed the other person, it would not be considered as breaking the vow he made to his mother.

But after spending this time together, Cheng Jizhou also discovered that Lin Hanchuan was as good a person as his mother, and even easier to be soft-hearted than his mother. She was like a male version of the Virgin Mary.

In the end of the world, he still wants to save others, trying to clean up this apocalypse and save a country... Such Lin Hanchuan, if he knew that he killed Rong Ziping...

Cheng Jizhou hesitated, and in just a short while, his zombie wall was broken through by others , someone came in.

Subconsciously wanting the zombies to eat the ungrateful person, Cheng Jizhou stopped his thoughts abruptly. When he turned around, his eyes had turned back to clear sky blue.

"Fuck, why are you here!" Lu Mao barged in with a look of disgrace. His special coat was already covered with the blood of zombies. "The boss is looking for you to go crazy!" Cheng Jizhou's eyes flashed, and

the zombies gathered around him dispersed. Most of them, only three or two kittens were left, and they were quickly wiped out by Lin Hanchuan who rushed over.

The moment he saw Lin Hanchuan, Rong Ziping seemed to have seen the reinforcements: "Tu Ji..."

Before he could finish calling his name, a figure ran over first and fell into his arms, wailing and sobbing. Stop: "There are so many zombies. I'm so scared. Fortunately, my brother arrived in time. Otherwise, how would I survive..."

After knowing the true identity of the Zombie King, I see him pretending to be pitiful and coquettish without any bottom line, and his movements and postures are all skillful and sophisticated. , Rong Ziping was stunned.

"It's okay." Lin Hanchuan comforted Cheng Jizhou, looking at Rong Ziping with a bone-chilling look in his eyes.

"Tu Ji, don't be deceived by his appearance. He is actually the Zombie King. He let the zombies eat my men, and he also wanted to attack me! Fortunately, you arrived in time... As he spoke, Rong Ziping The voice weakened.

Lin Hanchuan's expression did not change. Lu Mao and Wei Zheng beside him both frowned in disgust: "Master Rong, you have also seen that he is just an ordinary person who has no power to restrain a chicken. You will only cry when things happen. The person you recruited for your Rong family's superpower team is too weak, so there is no need to blame him. "

Wei Zheng also rarely got angry: "Even if you rich people can cover the sky with one hand after the end of the world, but now at this critical moment of clearing out zombies, you are not doing your job and only thinking about your own personal feelings. "

Lin Hanchuan has always brought Cheng Jizhou with him. Even if he is separated for a while, it is impossible to find him for so long. Looking at Rong Ziping, everyone still doesn't understand. It's just that Rong Ziping hid him. I don't know. How do you want to deal with him?

If the strength of the Rong family's superpower team is not too weak, I am afraid that Cheng Jizhou will disappear completely and cannot be found.

After all, we have to thank these zombies for holding back Rong Ziping and others, allowing them to have some time. Time comes to save people.

And Lin Hanchuan knows Cheng Jizhou's true identity, and he thinks more than anyone else. If Cheng Jizhou is not the Zombie King, if Cheng Jizhou is really an ordinary person... Now he can still pretend to cry when he throws himself into his arms. Is it?

With a wave of anger in his heart, Lin Hanchuan protected Cheng Jizhou behind him: "Master Rong, it seems that you have forgotten what I said to you. "

Rong Ziping gritted his teeth with hatred. It was obvious that he was the victim. It was obvious that the murderer who killed so many people was Cheng Jizhou, but no one believed him, only the seemingly weak and harmless hybrid.

"What I said is true. , he is the zombie king! "Rong Ziping shouted unwillingly, "If you don't believe me, just take him back to the laboratory and you will know that what I said is true! "

Such a zombie king, whose appearance is no different from that of humans, has reason and can control zombies. Maybe virus antibodies can be extracted from him, allowing the Rong family's research institute to develop an antidote to the virus!

Lin Hanchuan held Cheng Jizhou's hand tightly. Tight, he could tell that Rong Ziping really wanted to take Cheng Jizhou back to the institute, draw blood, peel off his skin, dissect, analyze every drop of his flesh and blood, disassemble every inch of his bones, and find out the secret of his ability to maintain his sanity. .